RTWC Off Topic Chat

Matt_Smith

Matt,

I have to tell you that Kölsch is not regarded as propper beer in most parts of Germany. It is very specific for the Cologne region. If you order it in Berlin (after your flight to Tegel) things may get very unpleasant for you. ;):D

I dont know German Beers Im open to suggestions here ;)

Kolsch isnt strickly a german beer, as it is brewed in chicago, and france.(The word Kölsch comes from the German name for Cologne - Köln)

Hmmm...why does it feel like im walking on thin ice here :lol:

and for the record, i like budweiser, and no its not a namby pamby beer ok, its the King of Beers :P ...its says so on the tin.

The only nice Budweiser is the Czech orginal Budweiser :P

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first, i have to agree Manuel. In germany we normaly drink Pils (kind of beer). If Beck's, Warsteiner, Holsten or what ever depends only on your personal taste. BUT Kölsch is basically drunken in the cologne region.

second, as you can see left of this post, i like Duff Beer :D

Does anyone know of a nice BEA or similar repaint for the default DC-3? Got fed up with the default set, so downloaded the World Rally 2010, which is quite nice, but wold rather have a BEA or similar...

Here you go Ian ( i fegget were i got it, buts its freeware, for the defualt DC-3 )

LEGAL INFORMATION

This package is Freeware to add with any other pack and/or distribute as you wish, as long as no money is charged for it, and none of the included files is removed or modified.

Personal usage is free.

texture.Around_The_World-1.zip

I give up with this google docs...its now displaying in spanish, for no apparent reason, and now i cant edit it...and my passwords wrong, apparently

This NEEDS to be made more user friendly, i dont have office or works or what ever on my pc as i dont use it.

I shall make a whole new google account later today and try 1 more time.

I give up with this google docs...its now displaying in spanish, for no apparent reason, and now i cant edit it...and my passwords wrong, apparently

This NEEDS to be made more user friendly, i dont have office or works or what ever on my pc as i dont use it.

I shall make a whole new google account later today and try 1 more time.

Maddz....

Please dont worry. Just post your scores like you did before I suggested the spreadsheet. Its not a big deal. I´ll make a final calculation on you when we get there. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Hi Ole,

what do you prefer? If we add the scores as post on the bottom or copy the scoresheet in the first post so you can see it right at the top?

I guess updating the post at the top will make it easier for you to find the scores - esp. when we have some more flights and the posts are getting longer.

Hi Ole,

what do you prefer? If we add the scores as post on the bottom or copy the scoresheet in the first post so you can see it right at the top?

I guess updating the post at the top will make it easier for you to find the scores - esp. when we have some more flights and the posts are getting longer.

Just update it once a week. thats all I ask. Update the top post....Just like Matt said.

THIS IS MY POST #1000 tongue.gif

Congrats on the 1K :grouprespect_s:

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

congrats Ole for your 1K

updating the table XLS-Table that's what you meant, right?

Thank you, thank you, thank.you.... Yes I mean update the XLS table...wink.gif

Fingers crossed Im on my way now, 8,500' 175 Kts cruise speed - 1 hour 50 ish and I should be in Paris :ph34r: Miss Matrix apparently isnt feeling too well. I told her to avoid the Lobster before flying :blink:

Fingers crossed Im on my way now, 8,500' 175 Kts cruise speed - 1 hour 50 ish and I should be in Paris :ph34r: Miss Matrix apparently isnt feeling too well. I told her to avoid the Lobster before flying :blink:

Oh no Matt.... Please. I TOLD you: Never get Henrietta even close to lobster. She LOVES that shit, but after lobster she simply cannot stay away from the Champagne - and Champagne makes her.... well - you´ll find out! blink.gif

Ole - If she's sick in my plane she already knows she's buying me dinner not just in Paris, but every stop of phase 1 :lol: Im trying to teach her to whistle the Theme to Dam Busters - 633 Squadron is getting a bit repetative :blink:

Oh and by the way, because the No2 engine on my C340 went Tech, I had to put her up in the spare room. She didn't think too much to your decorating :wacko: