Schiphol

Looking to the first screenshots in this topic, I think the main tower looks not very similar to the real one.

tower.jpg

Please take a look at it, when this thing is fixed I'm sure I'm going to buy this thing:D

I think it looks the same...but I will hold off buying this until its AES compatable, I mean why drop the cloud9 version to have one with static gates. But I know I'll buy the fs9 version as soon as it has AES.

I made the Picture from the EHAM Tower in 2008.

I see the Tower has 4 rows of Window on the Screenshot.

But the Tower have only 2 Rows in the Center with a Black line above and below.

The top of the tower might be also incorrect with the reality. I got also an Detail Shot from the Top level (Windows Only), if requested I posted here,too.

amstower.th.jpg

I agree, the tower in the screenshot doesn't look like the real one. As was said, the windows are not correct, and I have the feeling the entire thing is a bit "squashed" (the spot the controllers sit at, anyway).

Hi,

I hope you could address the developer with your facts about the tower and the grass patch in your screenshots. In my opinion these important things like the tower or jetways etc should be as real done as possible. By the way, I am not disappointed about the ESSA scenery. The DFS sceneries have been becoming better since EBBR. So let's hope we will have a pretty good EHAM finally!

Regards

Take it easy guys, these were all shots of a beta.

Mathijs, do you have some more recent screenshots? Can you say anything about the progress?

Thanks! :)

Oh my god! I think if you look close one of the windows has a crack in it, or it might be a bit of dirt either way whay has it not been shown.?

We are not talking about a minor detail like a crack, but about a major building: the control tower. Fact is that it is completely different from the real thing on these screenshots. Seeing as how the rest of the scenery looks quite good, having a model that is so off worried me. For all I know it would've been the definitive version.

FSX GOLD EDITON.

AMD ATHLON 64 X2 Overclocked 2 ; 3.20GHz.

Windows Vista Home Premium 64.

Nvidia Geforce9300.

Unlimited Fps.

Over more than 3000 Airplanes.

Haha! I Beat you tongue.gif

Welcome to Counterstrike forums... blink.giflaugh.gif

And by the way: Many users here easily beat your system. tongue.gif

Regards

Chris

Hi,

What is with (optional) static aircrafts? I think a so big Airports need static aircrafts, and mc donald´s around http://www.xinu.nl/u...EHAM-medium.png ? After a long flight back from st maarten i need an Big Mac wink.gif

Thanks!

Met vriendelijke groeten Chris

Already saw an Aerosoft advert inside the FlightXPress-magazine. And what could I read there? MegaAirport Amsterdam around 25 Euros.

So for me the release seems to be quite close. wub.gif

Regards

Chris

God I gope that's true. But I'm very worried about performance issues. I bought Paris CDG a few days ago over at the PC Aviator store (everything was 10% off for a limited time), and to my horror, my frames were only 10FPS in the default Cessna... I atributed this to it being an older airport, because I get double that at Arlanda, and about 17 at Tegel. LPPT is best, at probably 25.

God I gope that's true. But I'm very worried about performance issues. I bought Paris CDG a few days ago over at the PC Aviator store (everything was 10% off for a limited time), and to my horror, my frames were only 10FPS in the default Cessna... I atributed this to it being an older airport, because I get double that at Arlanda, and about 17 at Tegel. LPPT is best, at probably 25.

Perhaps this performance-tweek might help you. I added the following lines to my fsx.cfg and it nearly doubled my framerate. I read this tweek in another forum some weeks ago. For some it worked, for some it didn't. For me it did at least so you might give it a try:

[bUFFERPOOLS]

PoolSize=0

Regards

Chris

Perhaps this performance-tweek might help you. I added the following lines to my fsx.cfg and it nearly doubled my framerate. I read this tweek in another forum some weeks ago. For some it worked, for some it didn't. For me it did at least so you might give it a try:

[bUFFERPOOLS]

PoolSize=0

What is this dooing exactly and wil this work also in FS9 ?

Thanks

What is this dooing exactly and wil this work also in FS9 ?

Thanks

As far as I know it has to do with the autogen-redraw-times, but don't ask me, what it exactly does. You should ask the guys from ACES though... ph34r.gif

It is a tweak for FSX which won't work in FS9 as far as I know.

Regards

Chris

• Upvote 1