Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Fabio Gysi:
Is it correct that the A330 has been ready for a long time? But Aerosoft is just waiting for the perfect sales moment

🤦‍♂️ oh come on - what should be the reason for that ? I think there are only reasons against your suspect. 

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, flieger1978 said:

🤦‍♂️ oh come on - what should be the reason for that ? I think there are only reasons against your suspect. 

In marketing, timing is everything.

• Like 2

vor 10 Minuten schrieb John2:

In marketing, timing is everything.

I don’t think so. There is no reason for it and everyday they would lose money if the bus would be still ready and not released. 
And another reason against it is - for which marketing-event they should wait for ??????????????????

All the big players in the scene have still released very cool planes. So what marketing-reasons should here be? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, flieger1978 said:

So what marketing-reasons should here be? 

Well they are obviously going to keep that to themselves to preserve the element of suspense and surprise which are also important in marketing.

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
28 minutes ago, marcus_sweden said:

Mini FCU has now been confirmed to work with Fenix, FBW,  HW and 380. Do we know if it is compatible with this Airbus yet?

Good example, Marcus.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Fabio Gysi said:
Is it correct that the A330 has been ready for a long time? But Aerosoft is just waiting for the perfect sales moment

Vnav is not even up to mark yet. Unlikely the plane has even been 100% ready for months lol. Same case for PMDG and Fenix. Delays are a norm in the sim industry.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, marcus_sweden said:

Here is something more concrete to focus on Herman :).

Mini FCU has now been confirmed to work with Fenix, FBW,  HW and 380. Do we know if it is compatible with this Airbus yet?

Once the plane is ready, we will provide the hardware manufacturers with the Lvars.
It will then be up to them to develop the driver specific to their hardware.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

• Aerosoft
19 hours ago, Fabio Gysi said:

No. You must be kidding.

If it were true, we would be royally buggered with the announcement of MSFS 2024, lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

vor 47 Minuten schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Mwahhhh, yes, the code is mainly done, now the Autopilot etc need to start using it correctly.

Most importantly is, does the iPhone show the actual weather of your (simbrief) imported destination and is it connected to my whatsapp-web? :D 

Hi Mathijs and Team,

A few pages back, a screenshot had been posted on the pending work items for the A330. Would you be able to provide an updated screenshot? Thanks all for the hard work, team. Looking forward to it :)

Link to original post/screenshot - 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

23 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Mwahhhh, yes, the code is mainly done, now the Autopilot etc need to start using it correctly.

is it just the VNAV then we are on to close to release, or is there more bug fixes you need to make before its on the sim ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Hendrik96:

Somehow nothing is going on in this thread anymore....I had quite fun looking through all the new replies every couple of hours 😂

Me too lmao. Always disappointing seeing nothing has been posted ^^

• Like 8

Am 11.6.2023 um 20:10 schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Yes, for sure. I am just hesitant because it was proven to be pretty damned complex to do and certainly support in P3D. I am still hoping that all online ATC organisations can come together and build one API that will be stable over a long period. 

Thank you for your reply. I get this. For the Immersion it will be great. but i understand that you as a company don't want to implement some kind of "black box" even after all hoppie as up to now is the only serious tool around as far as I know. Anyway the A330 still will be a day one buy for me and I think no one will expect you adding it in the release version. Even Toliss did add this to their A340 long time after release and after long consideration if this would make sense. 🙂 

On 5/2/2023 at 7:41 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

We have not yet started on the 'immersion' module, but it is planned.

Is the "immersion module" a paid update, a free update, or is it going to come with release?

32 minutes ago, The Learjet Dog said:

Is the "immersion module" a paid update, a free update, or is it going to come with release?

What’s the immersion module?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1