Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

6 hours ago, TomReborn said:

Unfortunately I don’t…I’m willing to pay everyone in this forum thread £10 each if it does! It’s getting very close to the two week minimum for the release date to still be in June

@Mathijs Kok Can you release it this month to make us all a quick £10 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 6/8/2023 at 7:00 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

About more screenshots, videos etc. As I said before, in this project, we worked with 5 rather separate development paths. That means that many things will have to fall together at the last moment. This is a bit different from a development path where many things are done successively.  But it you excuse us a few misrepresentations, here are some detailed images from a test flight I just did. Click to see them in 4k.

MOD: images removed.

Do you think, someday CPDLC will be implemented?

On 6/9/2023 at 10:17 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes, it is on one of our servers. We decided on that so it will be easy to use on a tablet (even phone), laptop etc. It is also the best way to share a manual for use with Xbox/MSFS Cloud, where the manual can't be delivered with the product.

excellent, I will be running it from my second pc!

36 minutes ago, Fabio Balazs said:

Do you plan to add an auto step climb and/or pause at top of descent feature?

I'm not 100% sure but I think that the auto step climb is not a real feature of Airbus planes. So I guess it will not be implemented.

16 minutes ago, Haider.aljaafar said:

hm will the aerosoft a330CEO come first or the PMDG 777 ?

I believe the aerosoft a330 ceo. Pmdg needs more time 

2 hours ago, Fabio Balazs said:

Do you plan to add an auto step climb and/or pause at top of descent feature?

I've previously asked about auto step climbs and Mathijs has confirmed it's coming

4 hours ago, Haider.aljaafar said:

hm will the aerosoft a330CEO come first or the PMDG 777 ?

The earliest possible b777 we might get is this year end and note it is only for 1 variant and even this many of us have no confidence it will come out that quick with early next year being the most sane release timeframe. PMDG did say the entire B777 lineup will take 3/4 of the entire 2024. The 747 would be next after.

As for this A333 i have confidence it will be out within this 3 months.

Kann man nicht einfach endlich auf den Punkt kommen und sagen dann ist Release? Was ist so schwer daran? Verstehen muss ich das nicht. 

Das warten hat wohl nie ein Ende! Aber Hauptsache schon das nächste Projekt bekannt geben auf welches Wir dann wieder 4 Jahre warten dürfen.

Und das beste daran ist der Headwind A330neo ist bereits so gut gemacht was wollt Ihr den da noch Topen?

Anstatt das man vielleicht mal an einen A340 denkt den noch keiner Entwickelt hat. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

vor 43 Minuten schrieb Fabio Gysi:

It cant be that far from release, because they are in beta testing and we see a lot of pictures. Not giving any estimate, when it will release is a bit annoying, thats right😐 I would love an a340 too, (especially for me as a german where you see still many active a340s luckily) but i think it is not so profitable for Aerosoft, because there are not so many active a340 anymore sadly. I can understand that they do an a330neo next because it is a very new plane which will become very sucessful probably. The headwind one is still lacking on a lot of features and hopefully aerosoft does a better job on this plane. 

• Aerosoft
On 6/9/2023 at 7:54 PM, Frap 99 said:

But wear and tear mods are hard to do. It would be really appreciated if there could be a dirty one. I know for a fact people prefer dirty cockpit over brand new ones

Mmm, it would be a bit 'complex' but we might offer access to the cockpit bitmaps to selected parties.

• Thanks 5

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Dani-Zijlmans:

So, after seeing MSFS2024 trailer I`m wondering: What are you guys doing with the AS A330 when MSFS2024 comes/released?