Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

I have a question, if I may. 

Will there be a variation between type 1 and type 3 at doors 3 on the aircraft at all? Or is this done by the paint kit/livery kits? 

Thanks! 

14 hours ago, Herman said:

There's a lot of clutter in the thread lately with folks who quote earlier posts (perfectly fine, that's what that button is for) but also include large images from that post. This makes it more time consuming for those who frequently as well as only occasionally visit here as it really adds to scrolling time. Working backwards from today, I'll be editing out repeated images, always with a note that the images were removed and only where the image(s) don't add value to the post. Of  course, the images are available on the original post.

Where is the reply button to individual posts?  

21 hours ago, LN-OSS said:

Agree!

This thread is for previews. Not about everyones meaning and complaints!

Please focus on what this thread is about fellas!

We've been focusing on what this thread is about for a pretty long time. Not much to discuss when we have single digit number of meaningful previews and those happen to be 15-30 second clips. I mean what do we even discuss, how the livery colours look on the 400th exterior screenshot? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

vor 1 Minute schrieb Plebyxail:

We've been focusing on what this thread is about for a pretty long time. Not much to discuss when we have single digit number of meaningful previews and those happen to be 15-30 second clips. I mean what do we even discuss, how the livery colours look on the 400th exterior screenshot? 

You are right. There has to be some adequate previews and some streamers showcase the thing. or.... a release date.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Plebyxail said:

I understand your point, but I think they are just not ready to show more. 

Look at what happened when they made a preview video for the engine sounds: Caos. Because it was not the final version / ready.

45 minutes ago, Plebyxail said:

This and more this 🤣. Love this 🤣

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, Stacey said:

Where is the reply button to individual posts?  

The area outlined in yellow in the screenshot below. By clicking on it, it copied your question as above and provided text entry just below. If you hover over the other two areas to the left of what I outlined, you'll get a pop-up message of what they do.

Please login to display this image.

• Thanks 1

I'm not one to push for the release of a product that may not be ready, but I would at least like to see some more previews of the cockpit, animations and so on...  

From what I gather from the previews up until now, the aircraft is in a state where most of the animations and textures are finished. Show us the landing gear drag! You know we all want to see it. 😄

I think there are some lessons to learn for Aerosoft in terms of communication here... With all due respect, you give the impression that your communication is not quite controlled. Teasing a new project while everybody expects something like an A340 or an A321 NEO, something new, seeing all the excitement, then waiting until the very end of the week to just drop the 330 NEO announcement in a tiny little post... I don't think the NEO is bad news per se, but the way it was handled made it bad news. Now people are pushing to have previews, release dates, and so on on the CEO, it just creates a lot of frustration.

I love the work you do guys and have lots of hopes for the CEO, and I'm not the only one (I mean, 174 pages), but you definitely have to do better for your upcoming projects communication. Maybe be wait a little more before creating the topic, only show things that are "combat ready", and when you want to ask for consumers opinion just create a poll. It won't change anything to the wait, it won't change anything to the hype. People are just saying whatever comes to their minds in an open topic, and that's perfectly normal. If you're fine with the way things happen right now don't change anything of course, but it looks like you struggle a lot to keep this topic... focused on topic.

Good luck for the upcoming work, your 330 CEO is looking amazing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• Aerosoft
On 6/5/2023 at 10:43 PM, marcus_sweden said:

People seem to forget that the NEO is the future and 340 is the past. Why invest in a Plane on it's way out?

Why even argue about this while we are still waiting for the first one?

Guys, let's close this topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• Aerosoft
On 6/6/2023 at 6:11 PM, valexyo3000 said:

i think that the plane is not close as much as we were expecting, if the vnav is still an issue i think we will have to wait more months, it's going to be fun to see who releases it's thing before, if pmdg with the efb or aerosoft with the 330 ceo, and anyway mathijs, i would have made other engine options for the 330 ceo before moving on the neo

Mwahhh, VNAV is not super complex when you look at it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• Aerosoft
44 minutes ago, centrair said:

Maybe be wait a little more before creating the topic, only show things that are "combat ready",

If you prefer that, would simply not reading forum posts that are started very close to the start of the project be the easiest option for you? I believe that keeping potential customers updated makes great sense. seeing that these topics are invariable the best-read topics (by a HUGE margin), it seems many people like them. If I don't post for a few days, people send me PMs asking me if I am sick, lol.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

I don't know why such a strong seething around the A330neo. I guessed for a long time that the guys might announce neo. I made such conclusions after the screenshots with the documentation for the A330 with a special note that we are talking about the CEO. I wouldn't go away from the A340 either, but I think we might see more in the future in MSFS. The simulator will live for a long time, so the likelihood that we will see it is not small.

P.S I apologize if Google translator translates my words incorrectly in English.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Plebyxail said:

I mean what do we even discuss, how the livery colours look on the 400th exterior screenshot? 

Or if there's nothing new to discuss, just wait until there is?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Hi All!

is there any painters willing to preview some Brussels airlines and / or Sabena if it's available or in the making?

Thank's

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Trevor Hannant said:

Or if there's nothing new to discuss, just wait until there is?

I honestly do not understand why people vote this post down and will warn the users who did that. There is nothing wrong with this post. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

• Aerosoft
Just now, sqdqs dsdqsqd said:

Hello, the weather radar will be available the day of the release with the field radar. 
thank you for your answer 

I am not sure what your comment tries to say, but until we have a better functioning weather radar, we take the same point of view of virtually every developer of more complex aircraft and not use the version MSFS allows us to use. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, sqdqs dsdqsqd said:

So a weather radar on the day of the release..

I guess you overlooked the "not" in Mathijs' answer.

17 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

... we take the same point of view of virtually every developer of more complex aircraft and not use the version MSFS allows us to use. 

There is also another answer to your question available:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

About more screenshots, videos etc. As I said before, in this project, we worked with 5 rather separate development paths. That means that many things will have to fall together at the last moment. This is a bit different from a development path where many things are done successively.  But it you excuse us a few misrepresentations, here are some detailed images from a test flight I just did. Click to see them in 4k.

Thx! The first screens of cockpit are great!

MOD EDIT: Image deleted to conserve space and speed scrolling, important with small screens or low bandwidth.