Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

haseen

CRJ Pro: FD TO pitch mode and CLB mode.

Dear:

CRJ Pro update 2.0.0.1 applied.

1. On ground when TOGA is pressed, FD TO pitch command shows 0 deg pitch. At rotation shows 6 deg only pitch up. 

2. After takeoff when SPEED button is pressed, FD pitch mode shows ALTS and on control panel ALT button lights up instead of CLB xxx mode being displayed in the PFD and SPEED button light up.

I learnt that Aerosoft is looking into it. When can I expect the update?

Haseen Ahmad.

For the TOGA I found pressing CTRL-SHIFT-G seems to set TOGA pitch bars properly on the PFD.

Sean

Dear sgreen91:

Thanks for replying. 

1. Okay, I'll try with  CTRL-SHIFT-G. But Aerosoft should correct it so that clicking the TOGA switch on the throttles should produce proper TOGA pitch command.

2. By the way, does CLBxxx FD pitch mode (pressing the SPEED button) engage just after takeoff?

Regards,

Haseeen Ahmad.

We have revised the TO TO FD positions depending on aircraft type. Will come with an update.

Changing to Speed mode can be done once you have a stable speed after rotation and gear is up.

• Thanks 1

On 12/11/2019 at 12:00 AM, metzgergva said:

We have revised the TO TO FD positions depending on aircraft type. Will come with an update.

Changing to Speed mode can be done once you have a stable speed after rotation and gear is up.

When can I expect the update?

Haseen Ahmad.