Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

Hi,

Me and my friend bought and installed Prague 1.04 today and on FSX we have issues with dynamic jetways. Two different computers.

Simple they show up but are static, not moving. APC is executed. We tried A319 Aerosoft and 767 Captain sim parked , cold n dark no running engines

and brakes set. What we did wrong? For my 767 parked exactly on marking lane gate 3 docking system sayin unknown type.

And one more thing. In the PDF manual i saw configuration tool where you can set or disable some features.

Thats nice but i cannot find this configuration tool. Where is it located? Thanks for help.

EDIT: After some research both of us, jetways now working on some aircrafts. Notes:

captain sim 767-200  cargo - not working at all, docking system says unknown

captian sim 767-300  passanger - not working at all, docking system says unknown

FSLabs Concorde - working but jetway is connected in the middle of the airplane in the wing (wrong door), docking system says warning

default Microsoft 737-800 - working well

Gaston

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gforce800 said:

That works for me! But something that does not, is a huge FPS loss. When dynamic jetways are enabled i get around 15-20 FPS, when they are disabled i get around 35-40 FPS in the cockpit when flying the AS Airbus. Please do something with it, it is very annoying that i have to choose between good FPS or dynamic jetways :wacko:. Regards.

Yep. Same problem. I get around 40 FPS without jetways, and 22 - 27 FPS with active jetways in VC of PMDG 737NGX. But what I have actually noticed, that when my P3D window is not active, it jumps to around 30 - 35 FPS.

52 minutes ago, Terblanche said:

Me too ... massive FPS hit and that with all other scenery disabled only departure and arrival airports active. Going back to 1.03

:(

I followed your guide on Airport controller fix. Uninstalled all airports - EDDT, LSZH & LKPR.

I then installed Prague 1.04 and then the others - All working fine and no FPS hit with dynamic jetways at Prague at all.

Hope you guys get sorted nothing worse than fiddling all your scenery around

Hey guys my problem is that i that APC dont work at all. When i park at the gate the jetways moves to the door. But there are no other vehicle like a foos truck ? And my question ist how do APC work with pushback ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

4 hours ago, PilotAviation said:

Hey guys my problem is that i that APC dont work at all. When i park at the gate the jetways moves to the door. But there are no other vehicle like a foos truck ? And my question ist how do APC work with pushback ?

@PilotAviation What a perfect oxymoron :-) If APC would not work at all, you could not see jetways moving ;-)

4 hours ago, PilotAviation said:

Pushback and Ground Handling vehicles will be available in later update. It was stated several times

6 hours ago, Stefan bradtke said:

with the new Version i have Default Buildings inside the LKPR Scenery !?

@Stefan bradtke Pushback and Ground Handling vehicles will be available in later update. It was stated several times

@Terblanche @DarrianCZE @flightdeck @gforce800

9 hours ago, gforce800 said:

That works for me! But something that does not, is a huge FPS loss. When dynamic jetways are enabled i get around 15-20 FPS, when they are disabled i get around 35-40 FPS in the cockpit when flying the AS Airbus.

As I wrote already yesterday this is due to the "consumption" of dynamic jetways. It could happen on under-average machines with complex or on average machines with add-ons like Aerosoft Airbus or PMDG stuff.

I'll supply Configuration Tool soon - this will allows you to to switch to static jetways.

9 hours ago, gforce800 said:

Please do something with it, it is very annoying that i have to choose between good FPS or dynamic jetways :wacko:

I'll give it a thought. The problem is jetways are ready to serve also AI and hence the resources consumption is really significant.

I have to consider implementing 'Just user a/c jetway is dynamic' which should improve this situation. But this is not piece of cake, will take some time...

Hi Premek,

I am irritated.

Yesterday I have uninstalled the functioning version 1. 03 and then have installed the version 1. 04.

For a moment everything was OK. Then I have to the test sometimes Split loaded to see whether still everything functioned. Then I have positioned myself again to Prague. Then, however, there were there no more gates and Autogen.

After long searches I have seen by the installation no new airport controller was installed.

The APC. exe has not changed.

By my friend a second airport controller was installed in the list Aerosft obviously with the ending airport controller 1. 4.

Now he had to Airport Controllers installed.

I will not make a new installation from EDDT, LDSP, LSZH .

The Framedrop only appears if the controller is begun several times. . .

My friend has indicated with the APC 1. 4 version mostly double gates. (Gate 30)

I use FSX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank from EDDM

@f.skywalker Frank I understand your upset, but you didn't give me any chance to help you. No files, just complains. 

Could you, please, calm down, send me the files and also give me the version numbers of files you've got in AirportController folder.

Highly likely the installation was squeezed.

The other and maybe even faster possibility is to use the Configuration File Fixer from first post.

Hi Premek,

ok...at this time it is a problem because a get my image back with version 1.03.

What i can say, after the installation from 1.04 the

APC.exe Version was 1.0.16.60530

When you give me your mail adress i send you the apc folder from my 1.03 installation

Frank

@pgreenwo - thank you for the reminder that from now on this will be the procedure ...

1. Uninstall LKPR
  2. Uninstall LSZH
  3. Uninstall LDSP
  4. Uninstall EDDT
  5. Delete the whole APC folder
  6. Install LKPR
  7. Install LSZH
  8. Install LDSP
  9. Install EDDT
  10. PRAY!!

@Premek - surely, it cannot be such a rigmarole every time you install a scenery that uses APC ...? 

24 minutes ago, f.skywalker said:

When you give me your mail adress i send you the apc folder from my 1.03 installation

@f.skywalker I menat configuration files as mentioned in first post:

- fsx.cfg

- exe.xml 

- apc.cfg (from 'Aerosoft\AirportController' folder)

But I'd suggest you to reinstall LKPR 1.04 first - it might fix the issue. If it does not, please send me above mentioned files please to support (at) xht-labs.com

1 minute ago, Terblanche said:

@Premek - surely, it cannot be such a rigmarole every time you install a scenery that uses APC ...? 

I was ensured by Aerosoft all installers was checked and if needed fixed to avoid clashes. Are you sure have all the latest installers please?

vor 4 Stunden , Premek sagte:

@PilotAviation What a perfect oxymoron :-) If APC would not work at all, you could not see jetways moving ;-)

Pushback and Ground Handling vehicles will be available in later update. It was stated several times

Okay i understand :) I only have seen this video:

And then i wanted the ground vehicle too.

But okay i must wait only. First have only the Jetway but it is the same ;)

5 minutes ago, PilotAviation said:

Okay i understand :) I only have seen this video:

And then i wanted the ground vehicle too.

I see your point. To get bit more info please read the second spoiler of the first post on this thread.

2 minutes ago, Stefan bradtke said:

What have that to do with my problem with the Default Buildings you ca see in your LKPR Scenery ?

Sorry Stefan - I'm using Quote and it does make a mistake sometimes - if you can see my answer it takes this line from previous post.

What I wrote as an advice was if you could try to set scenery priority of Mega Airport Prague as highest. Let me please know if it helps.

My frame rate has dropped to 4-5 FPS after installing v1.04, where with v1.03 it was 30+. Using P3D 3.3, i7-6700K, Win10.

Any ideas how to fix that?

Mark

Hello , Premek

It would be nice , if there will come a configuration tool, that can enable and disable all apc controlled airports separately

before starting up P3D and FSX or FSX-SE , because this state of art feature, brings more headaches then fun.

Since release of apc controlled aiports split and zurich, there can be written a novel, about this tool.

also releasing every week a new version, whats brings others conflicts and makes airports hardly useable

it not the first idea I have of flightsimming.

pls take in consideration if this tool must be used any longer for future projects, because how more airports are using this

tool how more problems we get, because they are all affecting eachother.

Archived