Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Hints Tips Tutorials FAQs

Tips, Tutorials, FAQ's

Forums

1. XP10 Hints Tips Tutorials FAQs

Tips, Tutorials, FAQ's. Strong moderation.

Tips, Tutorials, FAQ's. Strong moderation.

• Aerosoft team this looks amazing 🙂! Thanks for the updates and looking forward to release! Can you fit an A330 under a Christmas tree?
    • Hello; Just a quick question. I am very interested to acquire the AEROSOFT - CRJ 700/900 but I wanted to ensure that it does works with (PD3v4.5) since the add says PD3v4.2 (don't see a v4+ text) before I get it. I was also curious if there has being many reports of problems with installation or functions just for awareness since I am still having problems with the Aerosoft Airbuses. Still pending feedback from Prepar 's forum in that regards.   FRL
    • Also, I just checked now, It only happends in Virtual Cockpit mode, it's always 10fps in vc but i got 80fps in outside view with every thing low and also in the outside view, there is no movement delay!
    • Ich habe davon auch keine Ahnung, bin aber auf dieses gestoßen   https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_flightsim.html   soweit ich das verstehe arbeitet teensy als Aufsatz zum Arduino.  Programmiersprache ist C verwandt, Elektronikkenntnisse und sichere Lötkolbenhand scheinen die Grundvoraussetzungen für solch ein Projekt zu sein. Während die Softwaresprache für mich nicht das Problem darstellen würde, so bin ich aber mit meinem Elektrowissen niemals über Taschenlampenelektroniker hinaus gekommen.     Gutes Gelingen und viel Erfolg -Uwe  
    • I though of it in the first place but the results were not logicial. I turned every setting to low and tested again. Fps was 12 to 14 but the delay was still there. I checked pmdg 747 or 777 they had 20 - 30 fps and no delay.