Airbus A320/A321 liveries

Here you can find liveries made for the Airbus A320/A321. If the uploader did his work well you will just have to drop the zip you download on the livery manager and all will be done automatically! These liveries will also work for the Airbus X Extended

1337 files

1. Airbus A320 Eurowings D-AEWG Göteborg

Hey Guys,

this ist my Eurowings livery with the "Visit Sweden" sticker.

[Solution] For all who have a blurry livery ^^
    Philipp17  helped me to fix the problem. You have to open the .dds files in a paint program of your choice ( i recommend paint.net), than save the file again as .dds but with X8R8G8B8. Than open again this file and save it as .dds DXT1 *(with alpha)*
     If you need help, contact me

919 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Eurowings A320 #MerryChristmas (fictional)

Diese Texture ist nur für den "Aerosoft Airbus A320 CFM", ist aber ausgedacht.

Ich hoffe sie gefällt euch

418 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. Aerosoft A320 CFM Eurowings D-ABNT

The first Eurowings A320 without Sharklets.
    Freshly out of the Paint Hangar.

Have a nice and safe Flight.

2013 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

4. IndiGo Airlines Full Fleet.

As the maximum limit to upload a file here is exceeded. I uploaded the full IndiGo Airlines Airbus A320 Fleet in my own website. Download the 368mb file of full 130 liveries of IndiGo Airlines here.
    Total file size is 368mb. If you couldn't download full zip file. read below.

If there is any problem related to download. Please Visit the link below to get the alternate download options of GOOGLE DRIVE and MEGA.NZ

For Installation Instructions Visit this page here. 

http://www.newxtrend.com/aviation/indigo-airlines-full-fleet-130-aircrafts-aerosoft-airbus-x/

793 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. Jetstar Airways VH-VGU

This is a repaint of Jetstar Airways A320 IAE with registration VH-VGU, part of my Jetstar Group fleet repaints project.
    Install via Aerosoft Livery Manager or manual install. Thank you for downloading.

Special thanks to Holgi for letting me use his Jetstar repaints as a template, you can check out his repaints at simtexture.de.

644 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Eurowings OE-IQA

Hey, Leute ich dachte mir mal ich mache doch ein repaint von der Eurowings mit der registrierung OE-IQA hoffe es gefällte euch für mehr repaints von mir besucht doch die seite: http://domederzocker-web.jimdo.com/simulatoren/flight-simulator-x/

Hey, guy's I thought to myself times I make nevertheless a repaint of the Eurowings with the registration OE-IQA hope it felled you for more repaints visited by me nevertheless the page:
    http://domederzocker-web.jimdo.com/simulatoren/flight-simulator-x/

491 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. AIrbus A320 Cobalt 5B-DCR

Repaint of Cobalt Airbus A320 registration 5B-DCR. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

572 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. Aerosoft A320 Citilink Bundle

Aerosoft A320 Citilink Bundle which contains:

A320-214 (NEO) PK-GQL A320-232 PK-GLC (Kapal Api cs)  
    Note:High Quality Repaint (DDS DXT5)

1538 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

9. Airbus A320 CFM Sharklets Allegiant N246NV

Allegiant Air new livery for the first of 12  new A320's Allegiant has ordered from the factory.   Delivery is scheduled for May 2017.

Airbus A320 CFM Sharklets Allegiant N246NV.zip

825 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Air Canada 1991 A321 NEO

Fictional repaint of Air Canada A321 Sharklet model in 1991 Green Livery.  Repaint by Ray Reyes and Gavin Parmar.

310 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Airbus A320 CFM AirAsia NEO 9M-AGB

Ferried XFW-DWC-KUL 03. - 04. Nov 2016 on delivery  

741 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

12. Dominican Wings A320

Livery of an A320 of a charter airline in the Dominican Republic called Dominican Wings

175 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. W!ZZ_Airbus_A320_HA-LYG

My first repaint here, I hope you'll like it! Some info about her:
    -Ex W!ZZ Ukraine's UR-WUC
    -Deilvered on: 15. Mar 2013 

247 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. AXE A320-214 Iberia Express EC-LYE

Airbus A320-214 CFM Iberia Express EC-LYE  "Pull&Bear" Edition   Repinted by Juan Zorrilla © 2016 ( Iberia Express Virtual ) a VAG member

1690 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

15. Jetstar Airways VH-VGR

This is a repaint of Jetstar Airways A320 IAE with registration VH-VGR, part of my Jetstar Group fleet repaints project.
    Install via Aerosoft Livery Manager or manual install. Thank you for downloading.

Special thanks to Holgi for letting me use his Jetstar repaints as a template, you can check out his repaints at simtexture.de.

554 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Jetstar Airways VH-VGQ

This is a repaint of Jetstar Airways A320 IAE with registration VH-VGQ, part of my Jetstar Group fleet repaints project.

253 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Jetstar Airways VH-VGP

This is a repaint of Jetstar Airways A320 IAE with registration VH-VGP, part of my Jetstar Group fleet repaints project.

218 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Aerosoft A321 IAE Lufthansa "Kranichschutz Deutschland"

Special Lufthansa livery featuring "Kranichschutz Deutschland" for the Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE.
    Repaint by Marcel Kade (Fangzahn Aviation Studios)

2527 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Jetstar Airways VH-VGN

This is a repaint of Jetstar Airways A320 IAE with registration VH-VGN, part of my Jetstar Group fleet repaints project.

180 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Jetstar Airways VH-VGJ

This is a repaint of Jetstar Airways A320 IAE with registration VH-VGJ, part of my Jetstar Group fleet repaints project.

151 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Jetstar Airways VH-VGO

This is a repaint of Jetstar Airways A320 IAE with registration VH-VGO, part of my Jetstar Group fleet repaints project.

186 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Jetstar Airways VH-VGI

This is a repaint of Jetstar Airways A320 IAE with registration VH-VGI, part of my Jetstar Group fleet repaints project.

161 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Jetstar Airways VH-VGH

This is a repaint of Jetstar Airways A320 IAE with registration VH-VGH, part of my Jetstar Group fleet repaints project.

217 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. TAP Portugal A320-214 CS-TNP

Version Fox updates the aircraft to contain newly installed sharklets.

These paintings are the result of around 300 work hours. If you like this work and would like to donate a few € or $ it would be much appreciated.

Yes, I would like to donate.

For installation instructions please see the Readme file below.

Readme.pdf

408 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Iberia Express "OLD" A320 CFM EC-LEA

Librea antigua Iberia Express Airbus A320-214 CFM EC-LEA

683 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated