Airbus A320/A321 liveries

Here you can find liveries made for the Airbus A320/A321. If the uploader did his work well you will just have to drop the zip you download on the livery manager and all will be done automatically! These liveries will also work for the Airbus X Extended

1298 files

1. Airbus A320 & A321 2048px HD Virtual Cockpit

This is my 2048px Virtual Cockpit for the Aerosoft Airbus A320 & A321.

Included are high resolution textures for the pedestal, overhead, FCU, fuses (both, overhead and the back side of the flight deck) and photorealistic buttons and switches made right from photos taken on the real deal.

Additional VAS usage is at around 100-150mb in Prepar3Dv3.3.
    There is no noticable impact on the performance on my or any of the beta testers computers.

Painting this took me around 150 working hours plus the countless hours of all the people who helped me with a tremendous effort.
    Special thanks go out to Holgi for helping me on some parts of the floor and backwall and Frank for taking all the pictures necessary to realise a job like this!
    Without you guys this would not have been possible!

This is the 2048px version of this repaint, a 4096px version will follow soon!
    You will hardly notice a difference though

Due to the enormous effort that went into this (over a month full time work plus countless evenings fiddling around with files and the quirks of our beloved flight simulators) I would apprechiate if you could donate a few € or $ if you like the paint!
    >>Please Donate if you like this<<
    (Unfortunately only a German link is possible, however just enter the amount, click login to paypal and then you'll be redirection to your language for the rest of the process )
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation Instructions (read this... really!)
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Backup the content of the folder [FSX/P3D mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base. Unzip the file into a temporary location. Paste the content of the folder A320A321 into [FSX/P3D mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base.
    Make sure the content of the three subfolders gets integrated and you should be asked to overwrite 39 files in total. Make sure to overwrite the old files, otherwise this paint will not show correctly. [Important] Delete all files including the word MAINPANEL in the texture.xxx [where xxx stands for the respective name of the livery] folders within the [FSX/P3D]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A32x CFM/IAE folders.
    This is important since FSX will pick files from those folders over those from the fallback folders.
    [Important] Repeat this step each time you install a new livery since liveries come with their own MAINPANEL files, which however are in the default resolution. See the limitations below. Ensure the Texture_Max_Load in your FSX.cfg/Prepar3D.cfg is set to at least 2048, better 4096.  
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Known limitations
    -------------------------------------------------------------

The aircrafts registration will no longer show.
    This is unavoidable since the registration is saved in the mainpanel file which I had to alter. Thus you need to delete the mainpanel file in which the registration of the aircraft is saved.
    Please ask your repainter to supply you with a version of my mainpanel file including the registration of the aircraft.
    Painters are explicitly allowed to modify the mainpanel files supplied in this package to add the registration of the aircraft and upload them to this forums. Only the dark night lighting version was possible.
    Do not use the Airbus Configurator to change between the bright and dark lighting options! These are not compatible with this repaint.  

Final words:
    I hope you will have as much fun flying with my repaint than I had painting it.

...you really read all the way down here here? Stop reading and go flying!

21728 downloads

(19 reviews)

59 comments

Updated

2. Connected Flight Deck table checklist

This is a new checklist for the table in the Airbus cockpit which represents the checklists we use in the Connected Flight Deck manuals.
    If you are tired of always opening the manual for the checklists, or just do not want to print them out and have them next to you all the time, simply open up your table and there you go!

As the maximum size of the checklist on the table is fixed I had to skip the After Landing (silent anyway) and the Securing Checklist.

This file works with all 4 Airbusversions. Simply place it in the folder of the livery you want the checklist to show in, or if you want it in all aircraft place it in [FSX/P3D Mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_Fallback_VC or in the respective A318/A319 path.

3554 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. China Southern A321 B-8423

China Southern Airbus A321-211 CFM.
    Registration B-8423

Enjoy!!!

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. A320-214 Sky Angkor Airlines

Sky Angkor Airlines Airbus A320-214 CFM, an airline based in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
    Registration XU-706

Enjoy!!!

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Cambodia Angkor Air - A320 & A321

Aerosoft repaint in Cambodia Angkor Air colors, Cambodia's national flag carrier.
    - A320 IAE (winglets) registration XU-353
    - A321 IAE registration XU-350
    Enjoy!!!

38 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Lufthansa (2018) Airbus A320 D-AIUW

This is a (yet) fictional livery of the Lufthansa Airbus A320 with the registration D-AIUW in the new design which was recently released by Lufthansa. This Airbus entered service on 31.08.2016.
    I do not know when the Airbus will receive its new paint, but I read that it will aproximately take seven years to change the whole fleet.

For installation use the livery manager. If you are using the HD textures in the virtual cockpit, remove the cockpit textures in the livery folder first!

You may not use this repaint for any commercial aspect or alter the repaint without my permission.
    Credits to Holgi for the Paintkit and Johnas Dahlke for the changes on the Wings.

As allways three green and have fun with the Livery!

Regards,
    Airmax

3625 downloads

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

7. Middle East Airlines "75 Years" OD-MRT Airbus A320 IAE

Middle East Airlines "75 Years" OD-MRT

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

Use AirbusX Livery Manager A320-A321 to install it. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/
    http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/

38 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Airbus House Colors F-WWFT Airbus A320 CFM

Airbus House Colors F-WWFT

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

Use AirbusX Livery Manager A320-A321 to install it. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Great Western Railway (Fictional... Obviously)

Well, I think I finally lost it...
    This A320 is based on the Great Western Railway Hitachi 801 train...
    why? I have no clue...It just sort of happened...

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Airbus A320 Retro American Airlines (Fictional)

This is my favorite American Airlines Livery.
    This texture inspired by this livery on a 757, that in my opinion looks very similar to an A321.

76 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Airbus A320 neo House Livery

I could not find a version of this particular House livery for the Aerosoft A320, So I made one myself.

385 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. A320-214 VP-BDE, BCS S7 Airlines

FSX/P3D Airbus A320-214 Double repaints S7 Airlines VP-BCS/BDE. 

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. URAL Airlines A320-232 VQ-BGJ

61238-aerosoft-a320-iae-ural-vq-bgj.zipURAL Airlines A320-232 VQ-BGJ for FSX/P3D (Tested only for Aerosoft Airbus Extended and not tested for Airbus Professional). Requires Aerosoft A320/A321 Extended.
    61238-aerosoft-a320-iae-ural-vq-bgj.zip

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Vociepack completo - Castellano

Hubo una caída con el Link ¡Ya lo tenéis reseteado!

733 downloads

(1 review)

11 comments

Updated

15. Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras PR-YJA Airbus A321 CFM

Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras PR-YJA
    Semi-fictitious repaint, the real PR-YJA is an A321neo LR.

NOTE!!!
    As the Aerosoft model does not allow me to edit windows and some doors, unfortunately the A321LR's 2L / 2R ports (behind the wing) are positioned in the same place as the A321ceo's door (in this case, they are the 3L / 3R).
    The Aerosoft model, because of the windows, did not allow me to reposition that door.
    In addition, the window on the old A321ceo 2L / 2R port is appearing in a larger window, for the same reason that you cannot edit the windows.
    I hope you understand this limitation of the Aerosoft model, it was the only solution I found for that.

Use AirbusX Extended Livery Manager. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

167 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

16. Airbus A320neo Latam Brasil CFM First A320 in SouthAmerica

Hi, this is my first repaint, this is a Airbus A320 Primer A320neo de Sudamerica, Latam Brasil, I hope you like it

393 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

17. LAN Airlines Airbus A321 CC-BEH

ATENCIÓN: Esta versión del repaint solo es compatible con Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). Para otras versiones visita mi perfil.
    ATTENTION: This version of the repaint is only compatible with Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). For another versions visit my profile.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    No olvides visitar www.hvrepaints.net o www.hvrepaints.com para tener los mejores repaints de internet o pedir el tuyo.

(ES) Como parte de a actualización de repaints antiguos, llega una nueva versión del A321 CC-BEH de LATAM Chile, este avión aun porta la livery de LAN Airlines junto a un poco de suciedad por la edad del avión.

Algunas características de este repaint son:
    Dimensiones reales basadas en el avion real.
    Compatible con Livery Manager.
    Código SELCAL real de la aeronave.
    Adhesivo de certificación ILS.
    Fuentes  y logos reales de LAN Airlines.

Cualquier problema con el repaint me pueden escribir aquí o a la información de contacto incluida en el WinRar o en la página de HV Repaints.
    Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin mi autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo. Prohibido editar, modificar o basarse sin autorización.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Don't forget to visit www.hvrepaints.net or www.hvrepaints.com to have the best repaints on the Internet or ask for yours.

(EN) As part of an upgrade of old repaints, a new version of LATAM Chile's A321 CC-BEH arrives, this aircraft still carries the LAN Airlines livery along with a bit of dirt due to the age of the aircraft.

Some features of this repaint are:
    Real dimensions based on the actual plane.
    Compatible with Livery Manager.
    Real SELCAL code of the aircraft.
    ILS certification sticker.
    LAN Airlines real fonts and logos.

Any problem with repaint can write me here or to the contact information included in the WinRAR or in the HV Repaints webpage.
    Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization.

433 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

18. LAN Chile Airbus A320 CC-COC Retro Livery

ATENCIÓN: Esta versión del repaint solo es compatible con Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). Para otras versiones visita mi perfil.
    ATTENTION: This version of the repaint is only compatible with Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). For another versions visit my profile.
    No olvides visitar www.hvrepaints.net o www.hvrepaints.com para tener los mejores repaints de internet o pedir el tuyo.

(ES) El primer Airbus A320 de la actual LATAM Chile, llegó en octubre del 2000 con la clásica livery del arco rojo. Actualmente este avión opera en LATAM Argentina con la livery actual de la compañia. Este repaint es para poder recordar tiempos antiguos a través de la gloriosa LAN Chile.

Fuentes  y logos reales de LAN Chile.

Cualquier problema con el repaint me pueden escribir aquí o a la información de contacto incluida en el WinRar o en la página de HV Repaints.
    Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin mi autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo. Prohibido editar, modificar o basarse sin autorización.
    Don't forget to visit www.hvrepaints.net or www.hvrepaints.com to have the best repaints on the Internet or ask for yours.

(EN) The first Airbus A320 of the current LATAM Chile, arrived in October 2000 with the classic red bow livery. Currently this aircraft operates in LATAM Argentina with the current livery of the company. This repaint is to be able to remember ancient times through the glorious LAN Chile.

LAN Chile real fonts and logos.

Any problem with repaint can write me here or to the contact information included in the WinRAR or in the HV Repaints webpage.
    Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization.

153 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

19. LAN Airlines Airbus A320 CC-BFR

(ES) Un clásico Airbus A320 de LATAM, con sharklets y un poco de suciedad, se actualiza para darle aún más realismo al repaint. A pesar de operar para LATAM Airlines Perú, aun posee la clásica estrella solitaria en el fuselage a la espera de ser pintado LATAM en el futuro.

Adhesivo de certificación ILS.
    Fuentes  y logos reales de LAN Airlines.
    Ventanas de cabina en color gris.

(EN) A classic LATAM Airbus A320, with sharklets and a little dirt, is updated to give even more realism to the repaint. Despite operating for LATAM Airlines Peru, it still has the classic lone star in the fuselage waiting to be painted in LATAM  colors in the future.

ILS certification sticker.
    LAN Airlines real fonts and logos.
    Cockpit windows in grey color.

818 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

20. JetSMART Airbus A320 Tortuga Verde (CC-AWO)

(ES) El primer A320neo de JetSMART del 2020, lleva una hermosa Tortuga Verde en su estabilizador vertical, esta tortuga no pasa inadvertida y es sin duda uno de los aviones más lindos de la flota de JetSMART.

Dimensiones reales basadas en el avion real. Compatible con Livery Manager. Animal de la cola detallado. Fuentes reales de JetSMART. Máscara estilo Airbus A350 (máscara de mapache). A320neo recreado sobre modelo CFM Sharklets. Advertencia “NO TOW” en tren de aterrizaje de naríz.  

(EN) JetSMART’s first A320neo of 2020, carrying a beautiful Green Turtle on its vertical stabilizer, this turtle does not go unnoticed and is undoubtedly one of the cutest aircraft in the JetSMART fleet.

Real dimensions based on the actual plane. Compatible with Livery Manager. Detailed tail animal. JetSMART real fonts. Airbus A350 style mask (raccoon mask). A320neo recreated on CFM Sharklets model. “NOT TOW” warning on nose landing gear.  

92 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

21. Middle East Airlines MEA Airbus A321 CFM NEW Livery Colours T7-NEO

Middle East Airlines MEA Airbus A321 CFM NEW Livery Colours T7-NEO

Follow the instructions in (Readme)
    My 3rd Ever Repaint done on sim hope you all like it,
    Please note that this is the New MEA Livery which will be applied on their A321neo  
    Follow Me on Social Media for my Aviation Photography Checkout @cedarjet201 
    also on youtube www.youtube.com/cedarjet201
    Middle East Airlines Fans Club (Facebook Group)

PLEASE DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

Follow the instructions in (Readme)

110 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Aerosoft A320 CFM Condor D-AICD New Tail

Thank you for downloading!

731 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

23. Aegean Airlines A320 Neo (2020) SX-NEO

Aegean Airlines A320 neo livery (2020) SX-NEO

This is my repaint for the latest Aegean's new era livery for the A320 neo. Feel free to share the file but please give proper credits! 
    Enjoy!

I will try to correct any imperfections, so let me know when you spot any. Thanks!

Changelog:
    v1.1.0 
    Right-side Greek flag orientation Raccoon mask (glareshield) colour correction (black) instead of the Aegean blue

774 downloads

(0 reviews)

12 comments

Updated

24. Gulf Air A321 A9C-CB

Gulf Air A321 anniversary colour. hope you like it
    Aerosoft A321-231 Gulf Air A9C-CB,zip.zip

67 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

25. A321-200 IAE - Solaris Air VA - Heart Of Texas

This is my first ever repaint for P3D! As an X-Plane 11 Repainter for a very long time, all I can say is that I had a blast working on this one. This is the first P3D Repaint for the VA Solaris which Im part of. Made for the Aerosoft Airbus A321-200 IAE for P3Dv4 Only.
    Feel free to contact me for request at https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Gamer/Pepu-Pilot-520395265152173/

Join Solaris VA here: https://solarisva.org/join-va/

Do NOT redistribute this or any of my work without permission. 

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted