Airbus A320/A321 liveries

Here you can find liveries made for the Airbus A320/A321. If the uploader did his work well you will just have to drop the zip you download on the livery manager and all will be done automatically! These liveries will also work for the Airbus X Extended

1339 files

1. Airbus A320 & A321 2048px HD Virtual Cockpit

This is my 2048px Virtual Cockpit for the Aerosoft Airbus A320 & A321.

Included are high resolution textures for the pedestal, overhead, FCU, fuses (both, overhead and the back side of the flight deck) and photorealistic buttons and switches made right from photos taken on the real deal.

Additional VAS usage is at around 100-150mb in Prepar3Dv3.3.
    There is no noticable impact on the performance on my or any of the beta testers computers.

Painting this took me around 150 working hours plus the countless hours of all the people who helped me with a tremendous effort.
    Special thanks go out to Holgi for helping me on some parts of the floor and backwall and Frank for taking all the pictures necessary to realise a job like this!
    Without you guys this would not have been possible!

This is the 2048px version of this repaint, a 4096px version will follow soon!
    You will hardly notice a difference though

Due to the enormous effort that went into this (over a month full time work plus countless evenings fiddling around with files and the quirks of our beloved flight simulators) I would apprechiate if you could donate a few € or $ if you like the paint!
    >>Please Donate if you like this<<
    (Unfortunately only a German link is possible, however just enter the amount, click login to paypal and then you'll be redirection to your language for the rest of the process )
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation Instructions (read this... really!)
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Backup the content of the folder [FSX/P3D mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base. Unzip the file into a temporary location. Paste the content of the folder A320A321 into [FSX/P3D mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base.
    Make sure the content of the three subfolders gets integrated and you should be asked to overwrite 39 files in total. Make sure to overwrite the old files, otherwise this paint will not show correctly. [Important] Delete all files including the word MAINPANEL in the texture.xxx [where xxx stands for the respective name of the livery] folders within the [FSX/P3D]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A32x CFM/IAE folders.
    This is important since FSX will pick files from those folders over those from the fallback folders.
    [Important] Repeat this step each time you install a new livery since liveries come with their own MAINPANEL files, which however are in the default resolution. See the limitations below. Ensure the Texture_Max_Load in your FSX.cfg/Prepar3D.cfg is set to at least 2048, better 4096.  
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Known limitations
    -------------------------------------------------------------

The aircrafts registration will no longer show.
    This is unavoidable since the registration is saved in the mainpanel file which I had to alter. Thus you need to delete the mainpanel file in which the registration of the aircraft is saved.
    Please ask your repainter to supply you with a version of my mainpanel file including the registration of the aircraft.
    Painters are explicitly allowed to modify the mainpanel files supplied in this package to add the registration of the aircraft and upload them to this forums. Only the dark night lighting version was possible.
    Do not use the Airbus Configurator to change between the bright and dark lighting options! These are not compatible with this repaint.  

Final words:
    I hope you will have as much fun flying with my repaint than I had painting it.

...you really read all the way down here here? Stop reading and go flying!

23522 downloads

(20 reviews)

60 comments

Updated

2. Connected Flight Deck table checklist

This is a new checklist for the table in the Airbus cockpit which represents the checklists we use in the Connected Flight Deck manuals.
    If you are tired of always opening the manual for the checklists, or just do not want to print them out and have them next to you all the time, simply open up your table and there you go!

As the maximum size of the checklist on the table is fixed I had to skip the After Landing (silent anyway) and the Securing Checklist.

This file works with all 4 Airbusversions. Simply place it in the folder of the livery you want the checklist to show in, or if you want it in all aircraft place it in [FSX/P3D Mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_Fallback_VC or in the respective A318/A319 path.

3799 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras "10 Anos" PR-YRS Airbus A320 CFM

Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras "10 Anos" PR-YRS
    Semi-fictitious repaint, the real PR-YRS is an A320neo.

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

Livery updated, now it have the "raccoon mask" in cockpit (patchin the link below)

Use AirbusX Extended Livery Manager. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/
    http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/

Update_Aerosoft_A320_Azul_PR-YRS_10.zip

188 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Tunisair A320-214 TS-IMW 70Years Stickers livery for aerosoft A320

This is a livery of the TS-IMW of Tunisair for the Aerosoft A320CFM winglets Model
    The TS-IMW is the newest A320 CEO bought by the Tunisian national flag Tunisair in November 2014. It is nearly 8years old.
    The Tunisair A320 fleet will enlarged with 4 New A320-Neo by the end of this year and during 2022. The first A320N (TS-IMX) will enter the Tunisair Fleet in November 2021.
    To install this livery, please follow the steps in the Read-me file located in the ZIP.
    To download it, you will be redirected on a "Mega" cloud page... Don't worry about that.
    If you have any remark about this file or any of my other projects, please tell me in the comments.
    This livery was tested on FSX only; I hope that it will work on P3D too.
    Please don't share any of my works on an other web site or forum.
    From Tunisia, DM.

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. ITA Airways EI-EIB Airbus A320 CFM

ITA Airways EI-EIB
    DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

Use AirbusX Extended Livery Manager.  Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

82 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Aer Lingus EI-LRH Airbus A321neo CFM

Aer Lingus EI-LRH

Semi-fictitious repaint, the real EI-LRH is an A321neo LR with CFMI LEAP-1A33 engines.

Requests are paid!

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Viva Air Colombia HK-5378 Airbus A320neo CFM

Viva Air Colombia HK-5378
    Semi-fictitious repaint, the real HK-5378 is an A320neo with CFMI LEAP-1A26 engines.

Requests are paid!

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Viva Air Colombia HK-5367 Airbus A320neo CFM

Viva Air Colombia HK-5367
    Semi-fictitious repaint, the real HK-5367 is an A320neo with CFMI LEAP-1A26 engines.

Requests are paid!

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras "Disney" PR-YSH Airbus A320 CFM

Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras "Disney" PR-YSH
    Semi-fictitious repaint, the real PR-YSH is an A320neo with CFMI LEAP-1A26 engines.

Requests are paid!

108 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Kuwait Airways 9K-AKJ Airbus A320 CFM

Kuwait Airways 9K-AKJ

Use AirbusX Extended Livery Manager.  Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Sky Airline CC-DCA Airbus A321neo CFM

Sky Airline CC-DCA
    Semi-fictitious repaint, the real CC-DCA is an A321neo LR.

Requests are paid!

185 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. SKY Airline A320neo CC-AZK

ATENCIÓN: Esta versión del repaint es sólo compatible con FSX y P3D v3. Para otras versiones visita mi perfil.
    ATTENTION: This version of the repaint is only compatible with FSX and P3D v3. For another versions visit my profile.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    AVIÓN REAL / REAL PLANE: Airbus A320-251N msn 8999
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Descripción
    Fuentes y colores reales de SKY. Advertencia “NO TOW” en el NWD. Posicionamiento de los elementos basados en el avión real. Fuselaje con cierto porcentaje de suciedad. Sticker Skytrax. A320neo recreado sobre A320 CFM Sharklets. Texturas de motor que imitan un CFM Leap. Estabilizador horizontal pintado en color verde.  
    Prohibido editar, copiar, modificar o utilizar como base cualquiera de los archivos contenidos en este repaint. También está prohibido re-subir este repaint a cualquier sitio o lugar que no sea autorizado explícitamente por HV Repaints (Páginas de aerolíneas virtuales, foros, etc). Este repaint es completamente gratuito, prohibida su venta o reventa. 

No olvides visitar www.hvrepaints.com o nuestro Facebook para tener los mejores repaints o pedir el tuyo.
    Description
    Real fonts and colors from SKY. “NO TOW” warning on NWD. Positioning of the elements based on the real aircraft. Dirty fuselage. Skytrax sticker. A320neo recreated over A320 CFM Sharklets. Engine textures that mimic a CFM Leap. Horizontal stabilizer painted in green color.  
    Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization. 

Don't forget to visit www.hvrepaints.com or our Facebook to have the best repaints or ask for yours.

168 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Himalaya Airlines A320 livery

New Himalaya Airlines livery for FSL320.Himalaya Airlines operates out of Kathmandu ,Nepal.

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. SKY Airline A321neo CC-DCA

ATENCIÓN: Esta versión del repaint es sólo compatible con FSX y P3D v3. Para otras versiones visita mi perfil.
    ATTENTION: This version of the repaint is only compatible with FSX and P3D v3. For another versions visit my profile.
    AVIÓN REAL / REAL PLANE: Airbus A321-251NX msn 10532
    Descripción
    Fuentes y colores reales de SKY. Advertencia “NO TOW” en el NWD. Airbus Raccoon Mask (antifaz). Posicionamiento de los elementos basados en el avión real. Configuración de puertas ACF (Airbus Cabin Flex). A321neo recreado sobre A321 CFM Sharklets. Texturas de motor que imitan un CFM Leap.  
    Prohibido editar, copiar, modificar o utilizar como base cualquiera de los archivos contenidos en este repaint. También está prohibido re-subir este repaint a cualquier sitio o lugar que no sea autorizado explícitamente por HV Repaints (Páginas de aerolíneas virtuales, foros, etc). Este repaint es completamente gratuito, prohibida su venta o reventa. 

No olvides visitar www.hvrepaints.com o nuestro Facebook para tener los mejores repaints o pedir el tuyo.
    Description
    Real fonts and colors from SKY. “NO TOW” warning on NWD. Airbus Raccoon Mask Positioning of the elements based on the real aircraft. ACF (Airbus Cabin Flex) door configuration. A321neo recreated over A321 CFM Sharklets. Engine textures that mimic a CFM Leap.  
    Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization. 

Don't forget to visit www.hvrepaints.com or our Facebook to have the best repaints or ask for yours.

64 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. SKY Airline A320neo CC-DBJ

AVIÓN REAL / REAL PLANE: Airbus A320-251N msn 10293 
    Descripción
    Fuentes y colores reales de SKY. Advertencia “NO TOW” en el NWD. Posicionamiento de los elementos basados en el avión real. A320neo recreado sobre A320 CFM Sharklets. Texturas de motor que imitan un CFM Leap.  

Description
    Real fonts and colors from SKY. “NO TOW” warning on NWD. Positioning of the elements based on the real aircraft. A320neo recreated over A320 CFM Sharklets. Engine textures that mimic a CFM Leap.  

35 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. PLAY TF-AEW Airbus A321neo CFM

PLAY TF-AEW
    Semi-fictitious repaint, the real TF-AEW is an A321neo LR.

Requests are paid!

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. 9M-AFV AirAsia A320 'Legend Heroes Park' - Aerosoft A320 Professional

9M-AFV AirAsia A320 'Legend Heroes Park' livery. Repainted by Erio.
    It has no longer supported for FSX and P3D v3. Available for P3D v4 and v5.
    Exclude 2048x2048 pixel for Special Livery only.

After installation this file, you must be Readme first, this can be helped to good things while its updates.
    Readme (Professional)

Any chance of update this aircraft, leave a comment with the question below for help.
    Enjoy!

123 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

18. Vanilla Air JP8391 (LOHACO)

After 20 years, JA8391 has a new mission to serve, the bold Vanilla. Vanilla Air is the 2nd child LCC of ANA, which transformed from the former AirAsia Japan. This jet has a long service tradition in ANA system, served for ANA from 1992, ANK during 1993-2006, and back into ANA again in 2006 until 2014.     Special Thanks for reference (Gojuon order, surname first): Aoki Toshi (airliners.net) Uekawa Akira (airliners.net) Hori Yusuke (flyteam.jp & airliners.net) Mame @ TYO (flyteam.jp) Moyo (airliners.net)   Oh mate, this work cannot be done without your splendid shots, my sincere salute to you all.     Feel free to contact me via assanges[at]yahoo.co.jp.   Good day!  

420 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. 9M-AGZ AirAsia A320 - Aerosoft A320 Professional (UPDATED)

9M-AGZ AirAsia A320 - Aerosoft A320 Professional. Repainted by Erio.
    Available for P3D V4 and V5.

Real cabin repainted as AirAsia.
    Any chance of update this aircraft, leave a comment with the question below for help.

Enjoy!

227 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

20. IndiGo Airlines VT-IDP Airbus A320 IAE

IndiGo Airlines VT-IDP

Requests are paid!

88 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

21. AirAsia A320 Sharklets - Tier2

To version is 1.1.0

9M-RAE, adding is a tested special livery "Eula". Coming Soon...

262 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras PR-YJA Airbus A321 CFM

Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras PR-YJA
    Semi-fictitious repaint, the real PR-YJA is an A321neo LR.

NOTE!!!
    As the Aerosoft model does not allow me to edit windows and some doors, unfortunately the A321LR's 2L / 2R ports (behind the wing) are positioned in the same place as the A321ceo's door (in this case, they are the 3L / 3R).
    The Aerosoft model, because of the windows, did not allow me to reposition that door.
    In addition, the window on the old A321ceo 2L / 2R port is appearing in a larger window, for the same reason that you cannot edit the windows.
    I hope you understand this limitation of the Aerosoft model, it was the only solution I found for that.

Requests are paid!

202 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras "Trip Advisor" PR-YRB Airbus A320 CFM

Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras "Trip Advisor" PR-YRB
    Semi-fictitious repaint, the real PR-YRB is an A320neo.

Requests are paid!

188 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. TAP Air Portugal "Retrojet" CS-TRJ Airbus A321 CFM

TAP Air Portugal "Retrojet" CS-TRJ
    Semi-fictitious repaint, the real CS-TRJ is an A321neo LR.

NOTE!!!
    As the Aerosoft model does not allow me to edit windows and some doors, unfortunately the A321LR's 2L / 2R ports (behind the wing) are positioned in the same place as the A321ceo's door (in this case, they are the 3L / 3R).
    The Aerosoft model, because of the windows, did not allow me to reposition that door.
    In addition, the window on the old A321ceo 2L / 2R port is appearing in a larger window, for the same reason that you cannot edit the windows.
    I hope you understand this limitation of the Aerosoft model, it was the only solution I found for that.

Requests are paid!

159 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Vueling Airlines EC-LQK Airbus A320 IAE

Vueling Airlines EC-LQK

Requests are paid!

113 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted