Airbus A320/A321 liveries

Here you can find liveries made for the Airbus A320/A321. If the uploader did his work well you will just have to drop the zip you download on the livery manager and all will be done automatically! These liveries will also work for the Airbus X Extended

1360 files

1. Airbus A320 & A321 2048px HD Virtual Cockpit

This is my 2048px Virtual Cockpit for the Aerosoft Airbus A320 & A321.

Included are high resolution textures for the pedestal, overhead, FCU, fuses (both, overhead and the back side of the flight deck) and photorealistic buttons and switches made right from photos taken on the real deal.

Additional VAS usage is at around 100-150mb in Prepar3Dv3.3.
    There is no noticable impact on the performance on my or any of the beta testers computers.

Painting this took me around 150 working hours plus the countless hours of all the people who helped me with a tremendous effort.
    Special thanks go out to Holgi for helping me on some parts of the floor and backwall and Frank for taking all the pictures necessary to realise a job like this!
    Without you guys this would not have been possible!

This is the 2048px version of this repaint, a 4096px version will follow soon!
    You will hardly notice a difference though

Due to the enormous effort that went into this (over a month full time work plus countless evenings fiddling around with files and the quirks of our beloved flight simulators) I would apprechiate if you could donate a few € or $ if you like the paint!
    >>Please Donate if you like this<<
    (Unfortunately only a German link is possible, however just enter the amount, click login to paypal and then you'll be redirection to your language for the rest of the process )
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation Instructions (read this... really!)
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Backup the content of the folder [FSX/P3D mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base. Unzip the file into a temporary location. Paste the content of the folder A320A321 into [FSX/P3D mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base.
    Make sure the content of the three subfolders gets integrated and you should be asked to overwrite 39 files in total. Make sure to overwrite the old files, otherwise this paint will not show correctly. [Important] Delete all files including the word MAINPANEL in the texture.xxx [where xxx stands for the respective name of the livery] folders within the [FSX/P3D]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A32x CFM/IAE folders.
    This is important since FSX will pick files from those folders over those from the fallback folders.
    [Important] Repeat this step each time you install a new livery since liveries come with their own MAINPANEL files, which however are in the default resolution. See the limitations below. Ensure the Texture_Max_Load in your FSX.cfg/Prepar3D.cfg is set to at least 2048, better 4096.  
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Known limitations
    -------------------------------------------------------------

The aircrafts registration will no longer show.
    This is unavoidable since the registration is saved in the mainpanel file which I had to alter. Thus you need to delete the mainpanel file in which the registration of the aircraft is saved.
    Please ask your repainter to supply you with a version of my mainpanel file including the registration of the aircraft.
    Painters are explicitly allowed to modify the mainpanel files supplied in this package to add the registration of the aircraft and upload them to this forums. Only the dark night lighting version was possible.
    Do not use the Airbus Configurator to change between the bright and dark lighting options! These are not compatible with this repaint.  

Final words:
    I hope you will have as much fun flying with my repaint than I had painting it.

...you really read all the way down here here? Stop reading and go flying!

24008 downloads

(20 reviews)

60 comments

Updated

2. Connected Flight Deck table checklist

This is a new checklist for the table in the Airbus cockpit which represents the checklists we use in the Connected Flight Deck manuals.
    If you are tired of always opening the manual for the checklists, or just do not want to print them out and have them next to you all the time, simply open up your table and there you go!

As the maximum size of the checklist on the table is fixed I had to skip the After Landing (silent anyway) and the Securing Checklist.

This file works with all 4 Airbusversions. Simply place it in the folder of the livery you want the checklist to show in, or if you want it in all aircraft place it in [FSX/P3D Mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_Fallback_VC or in the respective A318/A319 path.

3869 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Airbus A320-214 Berniq Airways A5-BRA for Aerosoft A320 CFM models

This is a livery of the A5-BRA Berniq Airways livery for the Aerosoft A320CFM X model.
    Berniq Airways is a Libyan airline which began its operation in 2020. It has a small fleet of 2 Airbus A320-214 : A5-BRA and A5-BRB.
    A5-BRA was initially operated by Gulf Air from november 2011. It entred the Benrniq fleet in October2020.

5 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Nouvelair TS-INP A320-214 livery for Aerosoft A320X

This is a livery for the aerosoft A320X of a tunisian airline '' Nouvelair''
    NEW : A new livery is now available :

UPDATE: Textures upgraded (DXT3-->DXT5)
    Nouvelair was found in 1989. The airline have 11 Airbus A 320 (-214) and exploit them from Tunisia to many destinations in Europe specially.
    This livery was tested on FSX... I hope that it will work on P3D

107 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Nouvelair A320-214 TS-INH

This is my second Nouvelair livery for Aerosoft A320CFM
    NEW: New livery ( UPDATE ) Available , link:
    For this second edition, I decided to make the TS-INH named 'Mohamed Aziz Milad'
    This aircraft is the only one named in the Nouvelair fleet.
    Delivered in December 2011, this aircraft was rent to Congo Airways twice ( from 01/2018 to 06/2018 and from 03/2020 to 05/2020)

78 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Airbus A320-214 TS-INU Nouvelair for Aerosoft A320 CFM Model

This is a livery of the TS-INU Nouvelair for the Aerosoft A320CFM X model.
    The second Tunisian Airline, Nouvelair, have a fleet of 10 Airbus A320-214. 
    The TS-INU, an Airbus which has been in the fleet of the indian carieer GoAir from 2009 to 2019, entred the tunisian fleet on june 2019.

If you choose to download my work, you will be redirected to my website.
    You can install this livery via the livery manager or do it manually by following the Readme steps .

5 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Condor ( Blue+Green+Red ) striped liveries for aerosoft A321 cfm wl model

These are liveries of the A321 Red, Green and Blue striped liveries of the German airliner Condor
    Condor Flugdienst is a German Carrier. It began operation on march 1956. 
    Based in Frankfurt Rhein-Main airport, it has a diverse fleet of A320, A321, A330, B757 and B767.
    The german carrier began to repaint some of its aircrafts with special color strips liveries. D-ATCF, D-ATCG and D-AIAC , A321-211Wls are exemples of these special liveries.

71 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. Condor Airbus A320-214 D-AICU yellow strips livery for Aerosoft A320 CFM X model

This is a livery of the D-AICU Condor yellow strips livery for the Aerosoft A320CFM X model.
    Condor Flugdienst is a German Carrier. It began operation on march 1956. 
    Based in Frankfurt Rhein-Main airport, it has a diverse fleet of A320, A321, A330, B757 and B767.
    The german carrier began to repaint some of its aircrafts with special color strips liveries. D-AICU, an Airbus A320-214 delivered to Condor in 02/2022 after being in Allegiant air and Cebu Pacific fleet, is one of these aircraft. It has been repainted with yellow strips.

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Airbus A320-214 Sharklets Air France Crevette livery for Aerosoft A320 Sharklets CFM model

This is a livery of the Air France "Crevette" livery for the Aerosoft A320CFM X model.
    The French national airline, Air France has a fleet of 107 mid-haul aircrafts : 97 are A320 CEO family and the 10 others are A220-300.
    The ''Crevette'' livery is the Air France livery from 2016. It looks like the prvious one ( from 2009 to 2016 ).
    Air France has already repainted some of it's fleet with this new livery. One of these aircrafts is the F-HEPF, an Airbus A320-214 Sharklets named "COGNAC" which was delivered to Air France in augest 2013.

You can install this livery via the livery manager or do it manually by following the Readme steps .

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Tunisair Russia Fifa world cup 2018 A320-livery (TS-IMP)

This is a special livery of the tunisian national airline "Tunisair" for the Aerosoft A320X (CFM)
    UPDATE :Livery textures upgraded (DXT3-->DXT5)
    UPDATE : I made a newer Tunisair A320 special FIFA 2018 livery, here is the link:

For my 4th self-made livery published on this forum, I decided to make the Russia FIFA World Cup 2018 special livery of Tunisair Airbus A320 TS-IMP
    This livery was tested on FSX... I hope that it will work on P3D too.

78 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Airbus A320 CFM ITA AIRWAYS EI-DTM

This ZIP - file contains repaints in the colors of Airbus A320 CFM ITA AIRWAYS EI-DMT

112 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Airbus A320-211 TS-IML FIFA 2018 + 70years stickers livery for Aerosoft A320 model

This is a livery of the Tunisair TS-IML for the Aerosoft A320 CFM X model
    --This is an update and an upgrade of the TS-IMP livery--

The TS-IML is one of the two Airbus A320-211 (the second one is the IMP )  which are been repainted with a specific livery for the participation of the Tunisian's football team in the Fifa cup 2018.
    The TS-IML (MSN 958 ) was delivered to Tunisair in March 1999 and it is stored since November2019.

This livery was tested on FSX only. I hope that it will work on P3D.
    Don't share any of my works on other websites or forums.
    If you have any remarks or comments, please write me them below in the comments or via the 'Contact' page of my website.
    I hope you will enjoy my work.
    From Tunisia.
    DM

8 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Eurowings Discover A320-214 WL for Aerosoft A320CFM Sharklets model

This is a livery of the D-AIUW of Eurowings Discover for the Aerosoft A320 Sharklets X model
    Eurowings Discover is the new branch of Eurowing, the German low-cost carrier. It was found on July 2021 and its fleet is constitued by Airbus aircrafts: 9 A330 (200 and 300) and only 3 A320-214 ( All of them are from the German national flag carrier Lufthansa.) 
    Eurowings and Eurowings Discover are member of the Lufthansa Group.
    The D-AIUW is an Airbus A320-214 WL which was delivered to Eurowings discover on October 2021, after being in the Lufthansa fleet since Auguest 2016.

If you have any remarks or comments, please write me them below in the comments or via the 'Contact' page of my website.
    From Tunisia.
    DM

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Azul Linhas Aéreas PR-YSI Airbus A320neo CFM

Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras "Donald Duck" PR-YSI
    Semi-fictitious repaint, the real PR-YRi is an A320neo with CFMI LEAP-1A26 engines.

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

Use AirbusX Extended Livery Manager. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

72 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. A321-271 NEO Aegean Airlines SX-NAD for Aerosoft A321CFM Sharklets X

This is a (requested) livery of the SX-NAD of the Greek Carieer Aegean Airlines.
    Aegean Airlines is the main airline of Greece. It joined the "Star Alliance" in 2010. It proposes over 150 destinations in African, European and  Asian. It has a fleet of 49 Airbus A320 Family ( A319/A320(CEO and NEO)/A321(CEO and NEO)) and has a command for more of 43 A320 and 321 Neo aircrafts.
    The SX-NAD is one of the first A320NEO family aircraft which joined the Greek airline and was delivered on July2021.

Dedicated for the 1000th download of my projects
    From Tunisia.
    DM

65 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

16. American Airlines Medal Of Honor Special livery (N167AN) For Aerosoft A321sharklets IAE model

This is a (requested) livery for the Aerosoft A321 IAE Sharklets model

American Airlines is one of the ''Big three'' american airline. Its fleet has more than 850 aircrafts without American Eagle fleet.
    AA has repainted one of its Airbus A321 (N167AN) with a special livery representing the Medal Of Honor.
    The MOH is the United States government's highest and most prestigious military decoration that may be awarded to recognize American soldiers,  marines, airmen, coast guardsmen and US Air Force pilots who have distinguished themselves by acts of valor. 
    N167AN is an Airbus A321-231 Sharklets IAE delivered to American Airlines on augest 2016 and it has the fleet number 899.

From Tunisia.
    DM

72 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Airbus A320-211 TUNISAIR TS-IMF with and Without 70years stickers liverries for Aerosoft A320CFM model

The TS-IMF is the oldest aircraft Tunisair has at this time (March 2022)
    First flight in 1992, it was delivered to Tunisair on december 1992. It is the MSN 370
    It's one of the oldest A320 Still active at this time.
    I did to liveries of this plane: one with the 70 years stickers and an other without these stickers.
    Then you are redirected to my website, choose the livery you want to download via the button.
    To install this livery, please follow the steps in the Read-me file located in the ZIP.
    If you choose to download this project, you will be redirected to my website... Don't worry about that.
    If you have any remark about this file or any of my other projects, please tell me in the comments or in the contact page in my website.
    This livery was tested with FSX only; I hope that it will work on P3D too.
    Please don't share any of my works on an other web site or forum.
    From Tunisia, DM.

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. 9M-AGI AirAsia A320 'Genshin Impact Livery' - WARNING! Pre-testing Mode

9M-AGI AirAsia A320 'Genshin Impact Livery' - Aerosoft A320 Professional. Repainted by Erio.
    Available for P3D V4 and V5.

WARNING! This repaint is pre-testing mode and cannot be in real life!

Any chance of update this aircraft, leave a comment with the question below for help.

Enjoy!

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. Airbus A320-214 TS-IMR Tunisair 70years stickers livery for Aerosoft A320 CFM model

This is a livery of the TS-IMR of Tunisiar with 70years stickers.
    The A320 have an important place in the narrow-body fleet of the tunisian national airline.
    Tunisair operates in fact, various A320 ( A320-211 / A320-214 / AA320NEO )
    The TS-IMR is one of the A320-214 and  was delivered to Tunisiar in June 2010.
    To install this livery, please follow the steps in the Read-me file located in the ZIP.
    If you choose to download this project, you will be redirected to my website... Don't worry about that.
    If you have any remark about this file or any of my other projects, please tell me in the comments or in the contact page in my website.
    This livery was tested with FSX only; I hope that it will work on P3D too.
    From Tunisia, DM.

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. 9M-AGZ AirAsia A320 - Aerosoft A320 Professional (UPDATED)

9M-AGZ AirAsia A320 - Aerosoft A320 Professional. Repainted by Erio.
    Available for P3D V4 and V5.

Real cabin repainted as AirAsia.
    Any chance of update this aircraft, leave a comment with the question below for help.

Enjoy!

367 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

21. Delta Air Lines N501DA Airbus A321neo CFM

Delta Air Lines N501DA
    Semi-fictitious repaint, the real N501DA is an A321neo LR with PW PW1133G.

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

Use AirbusX Extended Livery Manager. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/
    http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/

98 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Tunisair A320-214 TS-IMW 70Years Stickers livery for aerosoft A320

This is a livery of the TS-IMW of Tunisair for the Aerosoft A320CFM winglets Model
    UPDATE: Livery textures upgraded (DXT3-->DXT5)
    The TS-IMW is the newest A320 CEO bought by the Tunisian national flag Tunisair in November 2014. It is nearly 8years old.
    The Tunisair A320 fleet will enlarged with 4 New A320-Neo by the end of this year and during 2022. The first A320N (TS-IMX) will enter the Tunisair Fleet in November 2021.
    If you have any remark about this file or any of my other projects, please tell me in the comments.
    This livery was tested on FSX only; I hope that it will work on P3D too.
    From Tunisia, DM.

81 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Airbus A320-214 Sharklets HB-JLT SWISS for Aerosoft A320X CFM model

This is a "Swiss" livery for the Aerosoft A320X CFM Sharklets Model.
    UPDATE: Livery textures upgraded (DXT3-->DXT5)
    The HB-JLT is an Airbus A320-214 operated by the swiss carrier "Swiss International Air Lines "
    This aircraft flew for the first time on March 2013.
    Swiss is a "Star Alliance" Airline, and a party of the Lufthansa Group.

To install this livery, just follow the step located in the README file or simply use the Aerosoft livery manager.
    Don't share any of my works in other websites or forums
    This livery was tested on FSX; I hope that it will works on P3D too.

If you have any remark or comment, please tell me below or tell me via the "Contact" page of my website.
    I hope you will enjoy my work
    Have a good flight
    from Tunisia; DM.

167 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Airbus A320-214 Transavia France F-HBNH livery for Aerosoft A320X CFM model

Update: Livery textures upgraded (DXT3->DXT5)
    Transavia will be an A320NEO operator. But, did you know that it operated A320?
    No, I'm not joking.
    Transavia France has operated 4 A320-214s from Air France during the period between June 2014 and April 2015.
    The F-HBNH was one of them.

To install this livery simply follow the steps located in the Readme file.
    You can do it with the A320 livery installer or manually.

From Tunisia.
    DM

77 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Airbus A320-216 F-HZDP Air Corsica (Zorro Mask) for Aerosoft A320CFM X

This is a livery of the A320 F-HZDP of Air Corsica for Aerosoft A320CFM X model
    UPDATE: Livery textures upgraded ( DXT3-->DXT5)
    Air Corsica is a Corse Airline.
    Founded in 1989, it began its operation in 2010.
    The airline have a fleet of 6 turbo-prop ATR ( 5 ATR72 and 1 ATR42 ) and 6 A320 ( 2 of them are NEO )
    The F-HZDP is an Airbus A320-216 . first operated in Brazil, it joined Air Corsica fleet March 2016.

To install this livery, just follow the step located in the README file or simply use the Aerosoft livery manager.
    Don't share any of my works in other websites or forums
    This livery was tested on FSX; I hope that it will works on P3D too.

If you have any remark or comment, please tell me below in the comments or tell me via the "Contact" page of my website.
    I hope you will enjoy my work
    Have a good flight
    from Tunisia; DM.

62 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated