Airbus A320/A321 liveries

Here you can find liveries made for the Airbus A320/A321. If the uploader did his work well you will just have to drop the zip you download on the livery manager and all will be done automatically! These liveries will also work for the Airbus X Extended

1248 files

1. Airbus A320 & A321 2048px HD Virtual Cockpit

This is my 2048px Virtual Cockpit for the Aerosoft Airbus A320 & A321.

Included are high resolution textures for the pedestal, overhead, FCU, fuses (both, overhead and the back side of the flight deck) and photorealistic buttons and switches made right from photos taken on the real deal.

Additional VAS usage is at around 100-150mb in Prepar3Dv3.3.
    There is no noticable impact on the performance on my or any of the beta testers computers.

Painting this took me around 150 working hours plus the countless hours of all the people who helped me with a tremendous effort.
    Special thanks go out to Holgi for helping me on some parts of the floor and backwall and Frank for taking all the pictures necessary to realise a job like this!
    Without you guys this would not have been possible!

This is the 2048px version of this repaint, a 4096px version will follow soon!
    You will hardly notice a difference though

Due to the enormous effort that went into this (over a month full time work plus countless evenings fiddling around with files and the quirks of our beloved flight simulators) I would apprechiate if you could donate a few € or $ if you like the paint!
    >>Please Donate if you like this<<
    (Unfortunately only a German link is possible, however just enter the amount, click login to paypal and then you'll be redirection to your language for the rest of the process )
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation Instructions (read this... really!)
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Backup the content of the folder [FSX/P3D mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base. Unzip the file into a temporary location. Paste the content of the folder A320A321 into [FSX/P3D mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base.
    Make sure the content of the three subfolders gets integrated and you should be asked to overwrite 39 files in total. Make sure to overwrite the old files, otherwise this paint will not show correctly. [Important] Delete all files including the word MAINPANEL in the texture.xxx [where xxx stands for the respective name of the livery] folders within the [FSX/P3D]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A32x CFM/IAE folders.
    This is important since FSX will pick files from those folders over those from the fallback folders.
    [Important] Repeat this step each time you install a new livery since liveries come with their own MAINPANEL files, which however are in the default resolution. See the limitations below. Ensure the Texture_Max_Load in your FSX.cfg/Prepar3D.cfg is set to at least 2048, better 4096.  
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Known limitations
    -------------------------------------------------------------

The aircrafts registration will no longer show.
    This is unavoidable since the registration is saved in the mainpanel file which I had to alter. Thus you need to delete the mainpanel file in which the registration of the aircraft is saved.
    Please ask your repainter to supply you with a version of my mainpanel file including the registration of the aircraft.
    Painters are explicitly allowed to modify the mainpanel files supplied in this package to add the registration of the aircraft and upload them to this forums. Only the dark night lighting version was possible.
    Do not use the Airbus Configurator to change between the bright and dark lighting options! These are not compatible with this repaint.  

Final words:
    I hope you will have as much fun flying with my repaint than I had painting it.

...you really read all the way down here here? Stop reading and go flying!

18809 downloads

(16 reviews)

59 comments

Updated

2. Connected Flight Deck table checklist

This is a new checklist for the table in the Airbus cockpit which represents the checklists we use in the Connected Flight Deck manuals.
    If you are tired of always opening the manual for the checklists, or just do not want to print them out and have them next to you all the time, simply open up your table and there you go!

As the maximum size of the checklist on the table is fixed I had to skip the After Landing (silent anyway) and the Securing Checklist.

This file works with all 4 Airbusversions. Simply place it in the folder of the livery you want the checklist to show in, or if you want it in all aircraft place it in [FSX/P3D Mainfolder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Texture_Fallback_VC or in the respective A318/A319 path.

3144 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. A320-232 Tigerair Australia VH-VNQ

A320-232 (IAE)
    Tigerair Australia
    VH-VNQ c/n 5218
    http://www.aussieairliners.org/a320/vh-vnq/vhvnq.html
    Delivered new to Tigerair Australia in August 2012.
    This repaint models the aircraft as it is in September 2017 (AU flags were removed).

There are some issues currently. First one is that the 't' character on the port side doesn't align correctly. I'm not sure why, but I will fix it later on. Second, the tiger decals on the engines don't match up however it seems that Tigerair do this on their aircraft too. I will fix this too.

Thanks for using my paint!
    -Liesel Downes

584 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. JetSMART Airbus A320 Cardenal (LV-IVO)

ATENCIÓN: Esta versión del repaint solo es compatible con Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). Para otras versiones visita mi perfil.
    ATTENTION: This version of the repaint is only compatible with Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). For another versions visit my profile.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    No olvides visitar repaints.hvonline.net para tener los mejores repaints de internet o pedir el tuyo.

(ES) El tercer avión de JetSMART Argentina ya llegó y lleva un Cardenal en su cola, llegó poco antes del inicio de operaciones de la filial antes mencionada desde la fabrica de Airbus.

Algunas características de este repaint son:
    Dimensiones reales basadas en el avion real. Compatible con Livery Manager. Código SELCAL real de la aeronave. Animal de la cola detallado. Fuentes reales de JetSMART Advertencia "NO TOW" en tren de aterrizaje delantero. Mascara estilo Airbus A350.  
    Cualquier problema con el repaint me pueden escribir aquí o a la información de contacto incluida en el WinRar.
    Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin mi autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo. Prohibido editar, modificar o basarse sin autorización.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Don't forget to visit repaints.hvonline.net to have the best repaints on the Internet or ask for yours.

(EN) The third plane of JetSMART Argentina arrived and carries a Cardinal in its tail, arrived shortly before the start of operations of the aforementioned subsidiary from the Airbus factory
    Some features of this repaint are:
    Real dimensions based on the actual plane. Compatible with Livery Manager. Real SELCAL code of the aircraft. Detailed tail animal. JetSMART real fonts. Warning "NO TOW" on nose landing gear. Airbus A350 mask style.  
    Any problem with repaint can write me here or to the contact information included in the WinRAR.
    Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization.

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. JetSMART Airbus A320 Zorro Culpeo (CC-AWI)

ATENCIÓN: Esta versión del repaint solo es compatible con Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). Para otras versiones visita mi perfil.
    ATTENTION: This version of the repaint is only compatible with Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). For another versions visit my profile.
    No olvides visitar repaints.hvonline.net para tener los mejores repaints de internet o pedir el tuyo.

(ES) El último avión recibido por JetSMART Chile hasta la fecha, lleva un Zorro Culpeo en su estabilizador vertical y se une a la familia de animals de la ultra low cost chilena.

Dimensiones reales basadas en el avion real. Compatible con Livery Manager. Código SELCAL real de la aeronave. Animal de la cola detallado. Fuentes reales de JetSMART Advertencia "NO TOW" en tren de aterrizaje delantero. Mascara estilo Airbus A350.  
    Cualquier problema con el repaint me pueden escribir aquí o a la información de contacto incluida en el WinRar.
    Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin mi autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo. Prohibido editar, modificar o basarse sin autorización.
    Don't forget to visit repaints.hvonline.net to have the best repaints on the Internet or ask for yours.

(EN) The last plane received by JetSMART Chile to date, carries a Fox Blamed on its vertical stabilizer and joins the family of animals of the 
    Chilean ultra low cost.

Real dimensions based on the actual plane. Compatible with Livery Manager. Real SELCAL code of the aircraft. Detailed tail animal. JetSMART real fonts. Warning "NO TOW" on nose landing gear. Airbus A350 mask style.  
    Any problem with repaint can write me here or to the contact information included in the WinRAR.
    Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization.

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. JetSMART Airbus A320 Halcón Peregrino Austral (CC-AWA)

ATENCIÓN: Esta versión del repaint solo es compatible con Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). Para otras versiones visita mi perfil.
    ATTENTION: This version of the repaint is only compatible with Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). For another versions visit my profile.
    No olvides visitar repaints.hvonline.net para tener los mejores repaints de internet o pedir el tuyo.

(ES) El primer avión de la ultra low cost chilena, porta un Halcón Peregrino Austral en su cola, este avión llegó un 15 de Junio de 2017 y marcó un antes y un después en la aviación comercial chilena.

Dimensiones reales basadas en el avion real. Compatible con Livery Manager. Código SELCAL real de la aeronave. Animal de la cola detallado. Fuentes reales de JetSMART Advertencia "NO TOW" en tren de aterrizaje delantero.  
    Don't forget to visit repaints.hvonline.net to have the best repaints on the Internet or ask for yours.

(EN) The first aircraft of the Chilean ultra low cost, carrying a Austral Peregrine Falcon in its tail, this plane arrived on June 15, 2017 and marked a before and after in the Chilean commercial aviation.

Real dimensions based on the actual plane. Compatible with Livery Manager. Real SELCAL code of the aircraft. Detailed tail animal. JetSMART real fonts. Warning "NO TOW" on nose landing gear.  

373 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

7. Government of Uzbekistan UK32000 Airbus A320CJ CFM

Government of Uzbekistan UK32000

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

Use AirbusX Extended Livery Manager. Follow the instructions in Readme!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com.br
    http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. Uzbekistan Airways UK32011 Airbus A320 CFM

Uzbekistan Airways UK32011

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com.br/

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Azul Linhas Aéreas PR-AJB Airbus A320 CFM

Azul Linhas Aéreas PR-AJB

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com.br/

411 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. TAM PR-MBX Airbus A320 IAE

TAM PR-MBX

Requests are paid!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/

776 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Avianca Brasil PR-OBB Airbus A320 CFM

Avianca Brasil PR-OBB

Requests are paid!

617 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Austrian Airlines (Retrojet '80s) OE-LBO Airbus A320 CFM

Austrian Airlines (Retrojet '80s) OE-LBO

Requests are paid!

https://texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/

92 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Avianca Brasil "Star Alliance" PR-AVR Airbus A320

Avianca Brasil "Star Alliance" PR-AVR

Requests are paid!

https://texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com/

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Viva Air Colombia HK-5274 Airbus A320 CFM

Viva Air Colombia HK-5274

Requests are paid!

77 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Avianca Colombia "#ViajeDeEsperanza" N755AV

Avianca Colombia "#ViajeDeEsperanza" N755AV

Requests are paid!

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. LAN Airlines "oneworld" CC-BAC Airbus A320 IAE

LAN Airlines "oneworld" CC-BAC

Requests are paid!

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. LAN Airlines CC-BFX Airbus A320 CFM

LAN Airlines CC-BFX

Requests are paid!

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. LAN Airlines CC-BAN Airbus A320 CFM

LAN Airlines CC-BAN

Requests are paid!

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. LAN Chile CC-COD Airbus A320 IAE

LAN Chile CC-COD

Requests are paid!

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

20. LAN Airlines CC-BEJ Airbus A321 CFM

LAN Airlines CC-BEJ

Requests are paid!

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Eurowings Hertz 100 Years livery

Repaint of Eurowings Airbus A320 D-ABDU in the Hertz 100 Years special livery. For Aerosoft Airbus A320 CFM FSX/P3D V3 

**If you downloaded this before 1800GMT 18/02/19 Please re-download the updated version , there were some minor errors in the original textures.**

Screenshots from P3D V4

Instructions & CFG Entry in the readme.

310 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Arkia Fleet (4X-AGH,AGK) For Aerosoft A321

This is a repaints for Aerosoft's Airbus A321 IAE model in the colors of Arkia 4X-AGH And 4X-AGK.
    Arkia got the first Airbus a321Neo LR.

©Eyal Rokach
    ©EyalSimBuilding

My website for more liverys: https://eyalsimbuildings.weebly.com/

enjoy!

67 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

23. AS Airbus 320-216 CFM Sharklets AirAsia 9M-AJD "Sarawak, More To Discover" livery.

9M-AJD in her newly repainted colors in line with the new Visit Sarawak Year 2019 with the tagline "Sarawak, More To Discover." Sarawak is the largest state in Malaysia and is situated on the island of Borneo.

88 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. AirEuropa Airbus A320 CFM

This is my repaint of the Airbus A320 CFM with the AirEuropa livery.
    This livery is fictional.
    Happy Flights!

161 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Lufthansa "Star Alliance" D-AIQS Airbus A320 CFM

Lufthansa "Star Alliance" D-AIQS

Requests are paid!

179 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated