Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funnily enough the link you gave to my repaint ( from 2010 and recently updated for the Extended ) is the only A321 no longer flying for Aer Lingus . I am currently putting the finishing touches to their A320 fleet except for EI-DEK ( painted by both Holgi and myself and uploaded here in 2010 ) and EI-DVM painted by Holgi in their retro paintscheme , leaving 30 aircraft . The most difficult part was finding the names and SELCAL codes . These repaints will be for the Extended version .

As for EI-CPE , CPG and CPH , will make these as well .

Here's a screenshot of EI-DEI

.post-29473-0-74722600-1364052954_thumb.j

John Glanville

It's a sharklet equipped A320 with IAE engines (anyhow, you're partially correct since IAE engines is a joint venture which involves Pratt & Whitney, Rolls-Royce, Japanese Aero Engine Corporation and MTU Aero Engines), PW engines will be available only on NEO's, which are currently not modeled by Aerosoft, the "NEO" you get in the package is basically a CFM engined A320 equipped with sharklets. In the next update we should probably get all the variants (320&321, CFM and IAE engines) with the sharklets, according to Aerosoft's statement, in the same thread you'll see that all of the above paints, exception made for Wizzair, have already been done.

Kindly

A.

Ive been trying to prove that the one in the package is not a NEO but the CFM sharklet BUT NO ONE LISTENS :mecry_s::help_s::boohoo_s::lurk_s:

Uploaded for the AirbusX ( back in 2010 ) but as stated in numerous other posts , works perfectly well in the Extended version . Just copy the texture.cfg from amother texture and overwrite texture.cfg . The only " problem " will be that the registration / SELCAL codes will have to be made either by yourself or the original painter .

Link : http://forum.aerosof...lbp-retro-bird/

John

EDIT : Here are the VC textures for the Extended version eith registration / selcal codes .

VC textures OE-LBP.zip

As mentioned in a post above here is my rendition of EI-CPH in Aer Lingus colours , carrying on from EI-CPD ( painted in 2010 and no longer with Aer Lingus ) EI-CPE and -CPG have also been made .

post-29473-0-25383700-1364279448_thumb.j

post-29473-0-32171900-1364279464_thumb.j

post-29473-0-75684100-1364279479_thumb.j

post-29473-0-38593500-1364279491_thumb.j

John

Holgi,
Can you please make the "new" American liverie, I don't have a picture of it yet (since all USairways and AA a320s and a321s are being repainted) but you can hopefully imagine what it would look like, there for I've got some pictures of the new liveries on some other aircraft.... hope you can make something out of it!

newLook1.jpg

BA0lU8HCEAAocM-.jpg-large.jpg

american-airlines-new-liver.jpg

boeing_777-300er_american_airlines.jpg

american-airlines-new-livery-design-10.j

I know that the aircraft in the picture is a 777, but untill now no pictures of the new AA a320s could be found.....

Thanks in advance Holgi!

hello,

Is there any "dragonair" (the asiatic airline ) a320's liveries already ?

thanks in advance

Pierre

Why is everybody too lazy to do a simple search, in the 2-3 sites that have liveries?

Is this so difficult?

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=174179

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=174156

thanks so much for the nice help .

just after posting the question i ve found it too .

to busy at work i didint see it before !

anyway thanks a lot for the beautiful help of the fsx community.

have nice flights

@DUAS ,

Send me a personal message ( with a working email address ) and I will send you via YouSendIt the A320/ 321 versions for Sichuan .

As for Dragonair I am sure that Holgi also painted an A320 and A321 and are available here at Aerosoft ( as were my original paints uploaded in 2010 ) .

John

After completing the entire Aer Lingus fleet , discover that they started leasing their aircraft with 1 or 2 ( not completely sure and not many photo's ) going to Virgin Atlantic . I am already working on EI-DEO - no screens yet but will include the " glass bottom " version as well .

John

Awesome as always Holger!

One question about A318/A319, the model is done (exterior)?

Or the paint kit?

I'm asking because if it's ready Holgi if have time can start painting A318/A319.

Just my opinion ;)

Archived