Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mathijs Kok

Work in progress

Are only CFM engines going to be modelled or can we expect the same treatment with the IAE engines?

Are only CFM engines going to be modelled or can we expect the same treatment with the IAE engines?

Both types of engines and all 4 aircraft types. And did I mention that we will pay for it?

Wow, high fidelity and very impressive!

Oh, and an appreciated gesture for making this available to your customers at no charge!

Both types of engines and all 4 aircraft types. And did I mention that we will pay for it?

We greatly appreciate it :)

I think that Aerosoft scored very high with the new Airbus family. I'm impressed with the performance, the fast offered support and the respect with the customers.

Congratulations!

Very impressive.

One thing that I'm not sure if it comes across in the video, but with the current sound set (IAE at least) there's a very authentic low frequency rumble at cruise that I've heard on real busses as a passenger. I can detect it on my setup at home as I have a very high end sound card and expensive Klipsch Audio speaker setup. I hope the new sounds recreate this rumble too..!

Simon

Should not be too long now.

Here is another preview:

Holy fuc... Sh... :-)

THIS is AWESOME !!!!!!

Those IAE sounds are awesome, can't wait to hear them from the cockpit.

Finally, what the Airbus trully deserves, proper sounds!

Fantastic, for the first time especially the IAE engines will now sound how IAE engines should :) That typical whine that comes viewing them side on is amazing and is exactly what its like in real life. Great job guys.

Ahh good will be great to have some high quality sounds!! When will they be released???

o come on guys. Today is my birthday and i would like just ONE flight with the new sounds.... :hi2_s:

They have been delivered. When I am back from my vacation (yeah right...) later this week we'll run some last internal tests and will release. So let's say Monday.

They have been delivered. When I am back from my vacation (yeah right...) later this week we'll run some last internal tests and will release. So let's say Monday.

hmmm.. Okay Mathijs :bow_down2_s:

enjoy you time "off"