Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mathijs Kok

Work in progress

Wow, You guys are the Bomb!

(no, no, not that kind of bomb). I meant you guys are the best. :funkychick_s:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey guys,

Currently we are adjusting some of them according to our RW advisors to bring you the perfect sound experience we want you to have to.

Hey guys,

Currently we are adjusting some of them according to our RW advisors to bring you the perfect sound experience we want you to have to.

What Jonas means (in case anyone didn't understand) is that it will not be today and no, there wont be a date from me.

Hi,

Will the new sounds be available to all users of the Aerosoft A318/A319 & Airbus Extended or only those users who purchased from Aerosoft?

Regards,

Pamela.

The new sounds will probably be available with a new service pack and all resellers can update their downloads when we have given them the new files.

The sound is very good, though I wonder, if the volume of the engines will be this loud in the cockpit, or are you going to make them a bit more quiet, so you may hear them more in the background?

The new sounds will probably be available with a new service pack and all resellers can update their downloads when we have given them the new files.

Thank you.

Regards,

Pamela.

The TSS sounds you are talking about,will it also cover

A320/21 ?

Or is it still the older TSS A320 release I have to use?

Chris from Denmark:-)