News: Scenery Germany 4 - New Screenshots + Video!

Sasa

And it's time for some more news about Scenery Germany 4. We got new screenshots, a map of the region covered and above all a preview video of Wasserkuppe, the birthplace of modern glider flying. You will be pleasantly surprised! :)

Product Page:

SCENERY GERMANY 4

scenerygermany4_19.jpg

scenerygermany4_23.jpg

Best regards,

Sascha

Oh! Zee sloped runway is quite amazing! 8) Looks great!

Agreed!! I love the sloped runway. I'm really looking forward to this one since I was born in Wiesbaden. I haven't been back in 22 years. My family is still there. :cry:

And it's time for some more news about Scenery Germany 4. We got new screenshots, a map of the region covered and above all a preview video of Wasserkuppe, the birthplace of modern glider flying. You will be pleasantly surprised! :)

Product Page:

SCENERY GERMANY 4

scenerygermany4_19.jpg

scenerygermany4_23.jpg

Best regards,

Sascha

Hello,

i have a question.

The Sceenshots are very good and the video too.

So have you screenshots from the Bad Hersfeld (near Fulda-Jossa) ??

I life there ;)

sorry my englisch isn´t good.

mfg. Timm Rehberg

... I believe the Screenshot you provided from Darmstadt - Luisenplatz is incorrect - the two fountains are in the correct location but the two little... hm... pavillons are misplaced: assuming, North is in the upper-right corner of the picture and the fountain there is the 12 o'Clock position, both pavillons are sitting side by side in the 10 o'Clock position, in the square formed by the two house-fronts there... if you provide an eMail address, I might be able to drop a photo...

Andreas

Just seen the Wasserkuppe video. Looks great, guys! I've been several times on Wasserkuppe airfield in the past (only as a visitor :twisted: ) and I recognize just about everything. it's still there: the sloped runway (of course), the glider museum, the radar dome and even the souvenir shop and the imbiss are clearly recognizable!

And I recognize the former inner German border towers as well from the pics (in front the allied one, in the background the East German/Russian one). I've been there too once, it's a German inner border museum now, very impressive. When you're in the neighbourhood go visit it!.

One thing: I remember from my visits at Wasserkuppe a lot of parked cars along the road that leads to it, (the road behind RWY06) because the car parks were too small and at the hill slope behind RWY06 there were a lot of gliders parked. I don't see this in the video or the pics.

I have the mega frankfurt add-on and was wondering if this scenery enhances the surrounding area of the airport? For instance, have the ground textures been enhanced? Perhaps photorealistic?

I have the mega frankfurt add-on and was wondering if this scenery enhances the surrounding area of the airport? For instance, have the ground textures been enhanced? Perhaps photorealistic?

Indeed the scenery enhances the area around Frankfurt. The roads, rivers and railway network you can already see in "Mega Airport Frankfurt", is a small part of Scenery Germany 4. Therefore the rest of scenery will fit perfectly to Frankfurt. The city will be enhanced with landclasses (advantage: dense autogen), but not aerial images. You will see some additional buildings as well: Hauptbahnhof, Dom, Behördengebäude, Power Plants, Eiserner Steg, Messehallen and more...

Sascha

• 1 month later...

Hello Sasa:

When may we expect the releasement of this scenery?

Any chance to get a "bundle-pack" with G4+ MagaFrankfurt?

Thanks for the info and update...cant wait! :oops:

Mario

When may we expect the releasement of this scenery?

Any chance to get a "bundle-pack" with G4+ MagaFrankfurt?

Release will be end of May I think. The beta team is ready now and we are very close to start betatesting.

The bundle is a nice idea indeed. We will think about it. :)

Sascha

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to that.

THe bundle idea sounds good as I dont have Frankfurt yet and would be really nice if I could get both with a little bit off the price. Maybe 5 euros at least :D

• Aerosoft
Looking forward to that.

THe bundle idea sounds good as I dont have Frankfurt yet and would be really nice if I could get both with a little bit off the price. Maybe 5 euros at least :D

I just had my first and I am impressed, this is very very good stuff. We'll be sending out some more shots next week, but here is a small taste of things to come.

Yeah..the bundling thing is a good idea.

So far I have restricted myself to flying in the US. Cause I can focus on scenaries that are close together.

With "flight scenariy" and Megascenaies and Fly tampa, I get many places where I can fly in and fly out.

I am not into long distance flying... so I have not had the impetus to fly to Eruope. Even though I have been traveling to Europe for real and would love to fly here virtually.

Which would mean, I would have to spend lots of money to add scenaries for Europe. I can't settle for just one or two airports. Thats like eating just one potato chip. :P

I have started to fly in the UK. I have the london scenary. Been thinking of flying to Germany and/or Neatherlands.

I have your lovely Manhatten so I know your quality of work. So thats not the issue.

If you guys put together some bundles.. IT would really help in purchasing a whole series of aiports and scenaries to fly in this part of the world. Considering the EUR and $ rate thingi... its not very cheap for us.

8)

Manny

We are betatesting for two weeks now.

So I can say yes: There will be some new screenshots very soon! :)

Grüsse

Sascha