So.... If you like the Airbus X Extended...

You need to register first. Its free.

I wouldn't be saying that if I wasn't registered. My account is GoldLeader there.

Ever since I first registered on Avsim forums (long ago) it gave me that message. I can't click any links, not even sign out. It always leads me to that same page "Sorry you don't have permission to view this page..."

I wouldn't be saying that if I wasn't registered. My account is GoldLeader there.

Ever since I first registered on Avsim forums (long ago) it gave me that message. I can't click any links, not even sign out. It always leads me to that same page "Sorry you don't have permission to view this page..."

As far as you are a correctly registered member you would be able to directly log into it and vote it. You better register in it with as a new user, I suppose. If you are not correctly registered you would not be able to download the free stuff available at AVISIM. e.g. the grate document "Software & hardware Guide for FSX" which contain all the valuable info regarding FSX tweaking and hardware info.

As far as you are a correctly registered member you would be able to directly log into it and vote it. You better register in it with as a new user, I suppose. If you are not correctly registered you would not be able to download the free stuff available at AVISIM. e.g. the grate document "Software & hardware Guide for FSX" which contain all the valuable info regarding FSX tweaking and hardware info.

In order to make a new account, I would have to get a new e-mail. It would be somewhat illegal as well.

And besides, apart from deleting my browser's cookies, there is no way to sign out of the account, because, if I click on the sign out link it will lead me to the same page "Sorry, you don't have a permission... etc"

About the Guide for FSX, yes, I can't access it indeed...

I also voted. Won't tell you for which one though. I'll only tell you that it was a very hard descision this year. I LOVE 4 of the aircraft they've got in there...

In order to make a new account, I would have to get a new e-mail. It would be somewhat illegal as well.

And besides, apart from deleting my browser's cookies, there is no way to sign out of the account, because, if I click on the sign out link it will lead me to the same page "Sorry, you don't have a permission... etc"

About the Guide for FSX, yes, I can't access it indeed...

I suppose this is related to your system not allowing to AVISIM cookies. You can allow these cookies by going through control pannel --> Internet Options --> Privacy -->sites --> Add Avisim.net to your "allowed" list

You can try this If you are not in a position to create a new account.

Archived