ATR 72 for X-Plane 10 (product released topic closed)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft

Dont use X-Plane, never even considered it up to now.. Those shots look sweet!

If you like flight sims you should really check it out.

It has so many aspects that are modern and not based on 1990 standards that we use in FS at this moment that even if this is not the sim you will continue to use it will be entertaining to explore.

Thanks to Aerosoft, and many others of course, like Javi Rollón and his CRJ, The B-777 guys, an a lot of more, Xplane is growing up and developing more and more!

Now we can enjoy of complex airplanes, high detailed Airports, and now, in 64bits... in just 1 or 2 years time, Xplane is going to become in a must have,as now we have FSX for 'professional' simulation in terms of addons.

But you can't compare Xplane with FSX/FS9, they're different, but both simulators.

Thanks Aerosoft for this Airplane!

If you like flight sims you should really check it out.

It has so many aspects that are modern and not based on 1990 standards that we use in FS at this moment that even if this is not the sim you will continue to use it will be entertaining to explore.

I might just do that Mathijs, i've just not pushed myself enough in this direction. :confused2_s:

Well this topic is about the X-Plane version....

Ther already is a FSX version,perhaps not as detailed as this one but still pretty decend: http://atr.flight1.net/

atr10.jpgatr11.jpgatr12.jpgatr13.jpgatr14.jpgatr15.jpgatr19.jpg

But I most agree, why only X-Plane lately, is FSX forgotten?? Haven't seen any decend good stuff in months... are there any projects for FSX running??

we know the 1 from flight1 and it´s quite good, and yes grafic and such isen´t up to the latest.. i could only say that if you don´t mind and just want a plane whit prob and up to some of the latest standarts i think you could look forward to a dash 8q400 it´s in beta from another company: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Majestic-Software-Dash-8-Q400/249628718485404

But again plz start a new topic if you want to discusse FSX projects... and keep this for x-plane to keep the relevant info in here for this project...

• Deputy Sheriffs

But I most agree, why only X-Plane lately, is FSX forgotten?? Haven't seen any decend good stuff in months... are there any projects for FSX running??

Hi Frits,

Did you check out the Preview Forum here?

http://forum.aerosof...eased-products/

Lots of decent good stuff coming like the Twin Otter, CRJ, Robin, Antonov-2 and last but not least the Airbus 320/321 Extended.

Your havling a laugh yeah? As Eric says, FSX is certainly not forgotten.

LOL I'm also rather surprised as FSX gets the lion's share of projects at Aerosoft.

I am very thankful though that AS are getting involved with XP10 and hope to see more stuff.

The ATR will be a must-buy. :)

Mathijs

Just a quick question in this project and a quick search hasn't yielded me the answer sorry. I'm only on my iPad now so not been able to do a thorough search.

Is this project only covering the ATR 72-500 or are there also plans to produce the newer -600 as well??

Mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

• Aerosoft

Mathijs

Just a quick question in this project and a quick search hasn't yielded me the answer sorry. I'm only on my iPad now so not been able to do a thorough search.

Is this project only covering the ATR 72-500 or are there also plans to produce the newer -600 as well??

Mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Not as far as I know, sorry.

lol you was faster then me hehe.. but sadly i have to wait a bit longer... a small update the manual at the page isent the right one (heraklion manual) but could be it´s just because it not official out yet

Archived