ATR 72 for X-Plane 10 (product released topic closed)

Will this plane ever get released? I thought it was done. 3 weeks to translate a manual? How about releasing it in English now and have a separate download for other languages at a later date? X-plane need new aircraft badly.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

nice im looking forward to try it at some stage i hope... to se how it feels compaired to what i tryeid in the real ATR simulator about the controls as i sadly se some planes to x-plane that feel like a paper plain to fly at some stages of flight.. as i already got some payware planes to x-plane... and was unhapy that i found the plane acts like it was to light to feel like a plane, so i have waseted my money on a lot of planes that way... so im also nerves for getting new planes so i dont waste money ..

I just got x-plane 10 a few weeks ago and this ATR will be for sure my first payware plane. Just got a question... Is this plane intended to be easy on fps or maybe it is for high end pc's? Sorry if this has been asked before or it's a stupid question. I'm new on x-plane.

Regards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

com on.. it have been said so many times X-plane is different from FSX, if it was right forward you could be sure they would do it... and as far as i know after reading some post i mean it was EHAM it´s not the same developers corect me if i remember wrong.. for some airports you could use a converter program to x-plane and i did it my self eaven whit polish airports 2 and 2 of the airports works whit 1 limit the afcad is not updated so the layer below is grass and makes the plane jump a bit up and down... so already here you se it isent that easy for airports how would you then convert a plane whit gaugs and all that stuff for displays and the rest thats programed for x-plane ? There is no easy converter to create the nessesary files to run in fsx directly... also i dont think you would be happy whit navigation display as GPS as the nav display is default x-plane FMS whitch is missing some parts..

so in reality i think it would be limited what they could use for instuments but the model inside and outside could mabe be used if the same developers have the model and such so in reality you would have to start some steps back in the process thats what i think... but im not hardcore in this...

But yes the plane flight1 made some years behind pis lacking in the visual and such and i also would like a new version mabe but it would cost and how many do you get buy the same plane once more as the version flight1 published was quite well done for it´s time... it would have been another talk if there was no propper version of the plane for FSX then there might be a bigger interest in investing in it... but ho knows it could be 1 day we se another...

But back to x-plane version plz...

Best regards L.N.

we gona see in fact i was thinking it would be released this week as things sounded that way the other day, but i think it could be they wanted to test it / make it compatible whit 64bit before the release as a final stage / desission as the 64bit version came the same day the last official post.. but ho know´s things can changes...

best regards LN

lol guys you know what he means.. a typo fault happens for all, i am actualy impressed about how few issues or typo error or what you would call it that, happens when you sometimes see how quick Mathijs posts fly around for different subjects... seen it often that Mathijs have all the latest post in a raw or shaun they do a grate job + the rest of the team...

but lets get on whit the topic..

by the way i hope some one could create a livery of Cimber ATR els i would have to see if i could do 1 my self.. if i got the time and money hehe..

Archived