Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

mopperle

Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

LORD HOWE ISLAND X! pleaaaaaaaaase!

You are coming closer...! Just to summarize

- part of a scenery surrounding that comes with an airport

- no Aerosoft product, but sold there

- currently on sale at aerosoft

Birsbane orbx!

Ohhhhh, you are coming much closer.....!

I have taken another picture of the small sandy island (?), just above the Twotter:

fxlT.jpg

Ohhhhh, you are coming much closer.....!

I have taken another picture of the small sandy island (?), just above the Twotter:

fxlT.jpg

hervey bay cagüen diez [emoji31]

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

ok. the last australian airport who has discount, is sold in aerosoft and is near the coast is cairn international! Is the final countdown :band_s: between Roelio and me! haha

ok. the last australian airport who has discount, is sold in aerosoft and is near the coast is cairn international! Is the final countdown :band_s: between Roelio and me! haha

May the best guess win! :cheers_s:

• Upvote 1

Yess! You got it, Eduard. Precisely, there are two little islands included in the Cairns scenery: Green Island and Vlasoff Cay. The latter was the place I took the photo. As there are absolutely no landmarks on the Cay, it was difficult enough for you...

:excellenttext_s:

• Upvote 1

Yess! You got it, Eduard. Precisely, there are two little islands included in the Cairns scenery: Green Island and Vlasoff Cay. The latter was the place I took the photo. As there are absolutely no landmarks on the Cay, it was difficult enough for you...

:excellenttext_s:

Yeeeaah! hahahahaha at leats! :dumb_me_s: its was difficult to me, in my defense i have to say that i had never fly over australia... (okey, i suppose that im little dump haha) so its my turn?

okey, let me take one, because i was uploading one but i remember that it has to be sold or made by aerosoft right?

okey, let me take one, because i was uploading one but i remember that it has to be sold or made by aerosoft right?

You mean, it is a screenshot taken from the aerosoft shop?

Well. Emi should correct me. But that should not be a problem, as we are on an aerosoft server!

:)

No i mean, it has to be a screen shot taken by me but of one aerosoft product, o cant upload a screen shot of non aerosoft (sold or made) addon, for example Asturias by airhispania ( freeware)

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

here we go! Its an easy one, lets start with out clues! its an aerosoft one (click on image to enlarge, i don´t know why it seems like this)

post-85299-0-94762000-1400025895_thumb.j

El Hierro?

Yes men! James is right! your turn! its el Hierro X GCHI ,my first purchase here in aerosoft i love it, and im waiting for more Canary Islands X!