!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

mopperle

Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

vor 13 Minuten, jury42 sagte:

:(

:band_s: Some music to make you happier

Just keep guessing whatever comes to your mind!

KLGA (New York La Guardia). I looked for any informations on the airport in the picture... for half an hour! Found nothing!

vor 14 Stunden , jury42 sagte:

Virgin.jpg

That's a great map - it is one of the joint venture routes! Renaud got it right!

vor 23 Stunden , Renaud sagte:

Boston?

You are right! Boston Logan Airport. Well done and it's your turn now!

Thanks for your guesses my friends! @Lotus3xiG3 That has been almost right. I feared this one might be too uninterpretable. @nealmac Close as well!

This was a hard one, yes. Cause we didn't had anything what would have helped us to guess the airport!

Congratulations, Renaud!

1 hour ago, Bermuda425 said:

That's a great map - it is one of the joint venture routes! Renaud got it right!

You are right! Boston Logan Airport. Well done and it's your turn now!

Okay guys, again an easy one good luck ! ;)

2016-01-22_00002.jpg

16 hours ago, wingnut said:

Hello;

Hong Kong.

You're right, your turn now ;)

@Emanuel Hagen Tenerife South (GCTS). Spent my last vacancies there :D. The steep and foggy cliff right of the airport gave me an idea!

@Emanuel Hagen Haha, yes it was B)

But it was just luck for me, because I was hanging around the forum for about five  minutes and then... I sam Emi's post. Hadn't I posted it, someone else would have.

My photo is here today evening, no computer with me...

vor 15 Minuten, Lotus3xiG3 sagte:

@Emanuel Hagen Haha, yes it was B)

But it was just luck for me, because I was hanging around the forum for about five  minutes and then... I sam Emi's post. Hadn't I posted it, someone else would have.

Yes, that would have been me ;-) I was just starting to type my answer, when I saw your reply to Emi's picture. Actually I solved it because I saw ILS08-Y on the ND and the photo scenery looked Canarian like. The two hills on the right sight hinted to GCTS (confirmed by Google Maps). Anyway, good luck with the next airport.