Organization and staff

Ruud

If Emma has one, so do we! Consider it done.

I propose the name "Andras Aviator Club" or AA club for short. This way we can go to AA meetings and exchange secret handshakes and take turns getting on our feet and say "Hello, my name is Ole, and I´m an aviator" (please change the name for other members... blink.giftongue.gif)

Any ideas for logo and member cards???

Ole

Ole, will look into the logo and place a proposal soon.

Who can become a member? : owners of the Andras software?

Maybe the member # could be something like AAC_123

see you later

Member cards? maybe the same as the logo.

Ruud

If Emma has one, so do we! Consider it done.

I propose the name "Andras Aviator Club" or AA club for short. This way we can go to AA meetings and exchange secret handshakes and take turns getting on our feet and say "Hello, my name is Ole, and I´m an aviator" (other members can say their names though... blink.giftongue.gif)

Any ideas for logo and member cards???

Ole

Why not use the great logo of Andras Field.

A suggestion attached.

post-31921-127875831283_thumb.jpg

Why not use the great logo of Andras Field.

A suggestion attached.

I love it! :wub:

How about owners/users of AF can become members (no idea how to check if you own the software though)

- and a suggestion - how about plotholders can become like second grade members? or is that too elitist? :wacko:

But what do we do with our club?

Anybody?

Should it be like the free masons - strange rituals, one-for-all-and-all-for-one, and secrecy? or simply a beerdrinking club, where we exchange our best aviation lies, and try to impress the opposite sex? :wub:

- I vote for the beer! :lol:

I love it! wub.gif

How about owners/users of AF can become members (no idea how to check if you own the software though)

- and a suggestion - how about plotholders can become like second grade members? or is that too elitist? wacko.gif

But what do we do with our club?

Anybody?

Should it be like the free masons - strange rituals, one-for-all-and-all-for-one, and secrecy? or simply a beerdrinking club, where we exchange our best aviation lies, and try to impress the opposite sex? wub.gif

- I vote for the beer! laugh.gif

Beer is good! tongue.gif

Being member is a binding factor as we experienced with Emma Field. Proud member of....cool.gif etc. Use your logo always when writing in forums, ALL forums i mean.

Free publicity for Andras.

The board has to maintain a small database for the member #'s. If i remember well Francois Dumas (FSAddon) did it for Emma Field, he could help you out.

Be quick, because he's leaving for France.

A very important thing is online flying, meeting on the field, in the pub, etc., without it Andras Field is less attractive and members loose interest.

Correction: I realised now that if you don't owe the Andras software there's no use in being a member, that solves one problem.

ruud

Beer is good! tongue.gif

Being member is a binding factor as we experienced with Emma Field. Proud member of....cool.gif etc. Use your logo always when writing in forums, ALL forums i mean.

Free publicity for Andras.

The board has to maintain a small database for the member #'s. If i remember well Francois Dumas (FSAddon) did it for Emma Field, he could help you out.

Be quick, because he's leaving for France.

A very important thing is online flying, meeting on the field, in the pub, etc., without it Andras Field is less attractive and members loose interest.

Correction: I realised now that if you don't owe the Andras software there's no use in being a member, that solves one problem.

ruud

Thanks Ruud.

I´ll try to locate Mr. Dumas and try to "steal" some of his secrets on the subject.

I myself will handle the database. Could you make a final version of the member card? for the forums? then either mail it to me, or handle the job of assigning the cards to members yourself. Whatever you prefer.

Ill talk to Jane about the online meeting events. She is the expert in that department.

Thanks

Ole

Seems like no applicants have emerged for the position of President of the Andras Field Glider Association.

Since I fly gliders in real life (or at least used to, short on time and money these days) that's the one function I could see myself doing.

So hereby, I'm a candidate for that position.

I haven't been following the news about Andras Field closely, but I'll catch up very soon

Seems truly interesting!

Seems like no applicants have emerged for the position of President of the Andras Field Glider Association.

Since I fly gliders in real life (or at least used to, short on time and money these days) that's the one function I could see myself doing.

So hereby, I'm a candidate for that position.

I haven't been following the news about Andras Field closely, but I'll catch up very soon

Seems truly interesting!

Well since I know our new candidate for the Glider Association, having done several reviews with him at flightsimulatorxworld, I second his candidacy wholehearted. :P

Hey Ole,

What's this I hear about a beer drinking club? I'm in! :D

I'm new to Andras Field, so I'm discovering a lot of things here. About the online events, I gather it'll be on VATSIM... Will you guys (by that I mean the Directors) come up with some sort of instructions as far as using VATSIM for the purpose of online beer drinking, oops I mean flying, at Andras Field? I've flown online with the built-in FSX multiplayer lobby, but never with VATSIM so I'll need someone or something to see me through this.

Thanks!