March Screenshot Competition.

This is my Picture with a Twin Otter at Soth Pole Station you can look it yourself the airport is build on a crazy mountain and you can´t takeoff their.

So I will take another picture it´s the same place but all of you will (the Airport) better this is really an Aiport never ever.

Look it yourselfes at Soth Pole Station Antarctica

here's mine

HAHAHA thats the best one ive seen so far. i have to wonder what causes these things happen. did you ever try to land in there? would be fun im sure :lol:

about last months yes please could we have them soon?

:lust3_s: im sure your really busy, but we cannot bear the suspense :band_s:

thankyou :grouprespect_s:

• Upvote 1

HAHAHA thats the best one ive seen so far. i have to wonder what causes these things happen. did you ever try to land in there? would be fun im sure :lol:

about last months yes please could we have them soon?

:lust3_s: im sure your really busy, but we cannot bear the suspense :band_s:

thankyou :grouprespect_s:

thanks for that, I tried few time and finally got it but had to the the slip of hell to slow down enough for the landing cuz the gladiator isn't the best airplane to land there, the Twotter would probably do fine

ok, Shaun Fletcher , not trying to push you to hard but, it's the 21 of march now and I think others like me are wanting exited to see the result from February's competition.

• Upvote 2