March Screenshot Competition.

Okay folks welcome to March's Screenshot Competition.

This month we will have a themed subject. "Flight Sim Flaws"

No aircraft needed for this one if you dont want.

The idea is to find a flight Sim flaw and post your screenshot of it.

You know like them airports that are a the bottom of a 300 foot hole with no chance

of ever landing or taking off in it. Or any other anomaly that really shouldn't be there.

Rules at the top of the forum apply

This one's gonna be entertaining. There's a lot of flaws in FS, from ATC calling out irrelevant info, 2 Airbuses in each other, landclass malfunctions, early battery death, and a whole lot more. Again I'm gonna wait closer to the deadline before posting a shot, time to go flaw hunting!

Ok going to start this month by putting in a picture of the airport S28 in North Dakota check for yourselves. As you can see there are two "mountains" and one valley. The road has sunk into the valley about 500 feet down.post-30133-126748107978_thumb.png

the flaw is the perfect flight md-11 :P

no offense to you or your screenshot, which is fine, but IMO that is the worst payware addon in fsx history. :wacko: if you win this competon you should get the pmdg md-11 :lol:

This is Spencer NOLF (NRQ ) Pace, Florida, USA.

This is a FSX Shot, but in FS9 its also funny ;)

EDIT:

It was not a glitch, thx to TF-197 :)

This is Spencer NOLF (NRQ ) Pace, Florida, USA.

This is a FSX Shot, but in FS9 its also funny ;)

not trying to ba a a***, but that is how it should be, its not a glitch

Sorry i cant add a file to my last post..

Here is my new try:

A hole witch is 107500.3 ft (yes more than one hundred thousand feet) deep with spikes which are about 25000 ft high :) at the buttom there is a nice plattform were you can land with you heli...or try to escape with an Extra (it take long but it works :) )

post-24240-126774963569_thumb.jpg

Here is my new try:

A hole witch is 107500.3 ft (yes more than one hundred thousand feet) deep with spikes which are about 25000 ft high smile.gif at the buttom there is a nice plattform were you can land with you heli...or try to escape with an Extra (it take long but it works smile.gif )

where??

The was the result of a Bufferpools issue I was having a while ago.

If you cannot tell, the huge white thing in the background behind the Boeing 737 is a distorted upside down A321. Also, as you can see in the for grounds, the Jetway has been twisted side ways, and the 747 is on its nose, with the cockpit laying on the ground out front.

post-29260-126775860089_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Here is my new try:

A hole witch is 107500.3 ft (yes more than one hundred thousand feet) deep with spikes which are about 25000 ft high :) at the buttom there is a nice plattform were you can land with you heli...or try to escape with an Extra (it take long but it works :) )

where??

I found it, it's out in the middle of Greenland use the cords in the pic to get the general location.

I found it, it's out in the middle of Greenland use the cords in the pic to get the general location.

Thats why i enabled the coords :)

Its a real big hole, or what do you think ?