Aerosoft Airbus X

As far as I know Aerosoft maybe planning to do what you've heard. They want to add more functionality such as VNAV and some feature like SID/STAR support, etc.. But for now there aren't more details about that. They haven't even finished the AirbusX ("basic?") yet.

Thank you sir,

I will check back after release and see whats what..

I absoltuley love the idea of how this add-on has been programs [performance and quality], but for me, vnav and sid/star [more advanced basically] is vital for me :)

Alex

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

hope there will be the "Aerosoft Airbus X2" version, then not with A320/A321 but rather with the A318/A319 that would be cool..

• Upvote 1

If You like to prepare Yourself abit for the A32x why not go here and start reading about the various systems:

http://www.smartcock...ne/airbus/A320/

Most of that stuff also relates to the Airbus X :)

Finn

Just did the Flight Management System and Navigation-Questionnaire on that site.

Oh boy, there's still a lot to learn for me:

I only reached a measly 52.1%. :wacko:

personally id vote for the 330/40

there is NO sensible differnce for the 318/9. I really hope they DO NOT make a 318/9.

thought id love a 330/40

Well, personally I hope that 318/319 will be done also, in order to have all family.

Some of us fly for virtual airlines and equipment used is important/checked, also there are companies which own only A318 for example.

I agree that between them are not so many differences but still it is not so nice to fly for a VA 320 from Aerosoft and 318 from PA...

I also like the A330 a lot but I can wait smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

Sorry no plans for other Busses at this moment.

should be possible to do an a319 and a318 "upgrade" version, with the VC of the Aerosoft X Bus, and only the smaller models..should not be so difficult..or? cause would be really cool to have the hole a320 family...but , well just an suggestion.

should be possible to do an a319 and a318 "upgrade" version, with the VC of the Aerosoft X Bus, and only the smaller models..should not be so difficult..or? cause would be really cool to have the hole a320 family...but , well just an suggestion.

why? as I said before, there is no difference between them... (except the size. but who cares about that anyways? dont you fly out of the VC most of the time anyways?)

• Upvote 4

why? as I said before, there is no difference between them... (except the size. but who cares about that anyways? dont you fly out of the VC most of the time anyways?)

you obviously don't have the same passion for Airbuses as others here, but there is allot of difference in them such as the size, range and chubbiness and just the look and enjoyment flying smaller planes as some people like me think. So please do not say that there is no difference between them m8. Cuz there IS. And flying in FSX isn't all about flying in the VC, I land, taxi and takeoff in it but once in the air I like to go outside and look at the buety that I'm flying. SO many people don't agree with you. Thought the A320 is small it isn't as small as a 319 or a 318.

• Upvote 5

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

Guara, Not everybody in here does the same as you do.

yeah, agree, thats your opinion. and NO i dont spend all the time in the VC as you maybe do. and the a318 and a319 are lovely planes..and you want an 330 and 340, well the cockpits arent so difficult , too?so why then an a330 /a340...?!?!

• Upvote 4

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

you obviously don't have the same passion for Airbuses as others here, but there is allot of difference in them such as the size, range and chubbiness and just the look and enjoyment flying smaller planes as some people like me think. So please do not say that there is no difference between them m8. Cuz there IS. And flying in FSX isn't all about flying in the VC, I land, taxi and takeoff in it but once in the air I like to go outside and look at the buety that I'm flying. SO many people don't agree with you. Thought the A320 is small it isn't as small as a 319 or a 318.

totally agree with you

• Upvote 1

There are quite obviously two or more fractions of FlightSimmers with a totally different approach to their hobby.

I respect TF-197's opinion but at the same time back up Guara Mohana - we've something in common there!

I never felt any necessity for external models anyway. My place is behind the controls and in front of the gauges and I choose acft addons purely on how good their panel is and how excellent their flight physics.

Is there anything to explore on the outside model? For some people that seems to hold true, for me not. If I want to see a beautiful airliners exterior I will rather look at HQ photos, videos or the real thing an the airport.

In FlightSim the cockpit is where the music plays, so to speak, and that's the view I'm searching for.

To be perfectly honest, I do make us of the external model in the preflight state when doing a simulated walk-around. But from the moment the APU ist startet I stay in the VC - in accordance with reality.

• Upvote 5

• Aerosoft

To be perfectly honest, I do make us of the external model in the preflight state when doing a simulated walk-around. But from the moment the APU ist startet I stay in the VC - in accordance with reality.

You are officially my ideal customer from this moment on.

That reminds me of something I like some feedback on. Check out the attached image. It shows all the external objects that are included (makes it a bit more fun to do a walk around) But I am not sure about the chocks. I seen them this big but also smaller. Care to comment?

Btw, the GPSU actually DOES supply power and it does come with it's rather annoying sound. There is also an option that does not show the GPSU in case you land at an AES supported airport. Also note the 120 fps average. Agreed the scenery is dumbed down but it is still pretty cool.

post-43-126858943506_thumb.gif

Gentlemen, let's stop this. We got no plans at this moment to do any other Airbus models, so no matter who likes what, it's not going to happen this year.

sorry about bringing this up several times, I'm not saying that you guys need nor that you should do a 319 nor a 318 but I'm just telling Gaura that there is a hand full of people who see a big difference in these 318-319-320-321

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

would be cool if we could make a "preflight-check" on our airbus, a 360° walk-around, to check our aircraft if everything is ok , thats part of pilot-being,too loool

You are officially my ideal customer from this moment on.

Nice to hear because it means that I will get an Aerosoft Airbus that will fulfill 100% of my requirements. ;-) Let's hope that doesn't put others off!

That reminds me of something I like some feedback on. Check out the attached image. It shows all the external objects that are included (makes it a bit more fun to do a walk around) But I am not sure about the chocks. I seen them this big but also smaller. Care to comment?

I like the GPSU, very nice. I agree: that makes the walkaround more fun. And it shouldn't have no influence whatsoever on in-flight fps.

The chocks: That type of yellow metal cocks is used at LOWW. But I think they are smaller in reality. I guess they would be pretty heavy at this size and quite a task to carry for one person. I guess (But I don't know for sure frankly spoken) that for airliners with high diameter wheels chocks made of rubber are more often applied. Like the black ones in that picture:

http://www.airliners...-214/0787625/L/

But anyhow: The chocks as depicted in your screenshot would be quite ok.

Just did the Flight Management System and Navigation-Questionnaire on that site.

Oh boy, there's still a lot to learn for me:

I only reached a measly 52.1%. :wacko:

Hello pepegoesdigital!

After reading your post I tried my luck and guess what?! 53.5% was my score...

Now this is what I think, if we where real pilots that score would be a shame but we're not, so I think we did very good! we know what we have to and I bet you read the manuals from top to bottom like me. So untill a very "sistems" detailed on this BUS comes out we will never get to the 75% to pass the test!

PLUR