Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

here are the selections

cnewc1.jpg

all the ones with real pictures are made by me.

will the displays on the A/C look like this? random place of a photo or will it be like FSX A/C wich all have the same pcture like the 321 above is all from the same angle? would be better to have it like that.

There is nothing stopping you making your own thumbnails after purchasing the Airbus .

With all the painters working on this project it is near to impossible for everyone to make the same screenshot with which to make the preview thumbnail . Not forgetting all others making repaints after release .

John

here are the first sensible WiP KingFisher screenshots.

please note:

IT IS VERY FAR FROM DONE!!!

i already noticed the following:

1. The under wing are is not alligning
  2. Reg is wrong, wrong font, wrong color, wrong place
  3. Nose section is COMPLETELY messed up (in terms of allignment)
  4. tail is not alligned + logo in wrong place
  5. and no main KF logo on plane YET!
If you notice anything else, please feel free to tell me to fix it :D

fsx2010030918312082.jpg

fsx2010030918310579.jpg

fsx2010030918300151.jpg

and just to let you guys know, i plan to make add the little venkateshwara (god) in the cockpit (if i can get it right) as shown here: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Kingfisher-Airlines/Airbus-A321-232/1241913/&sid=98a52ac952d7c2678ddba89ef9dd19b0

Would this help you mate??

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 1

There is nothing stopping you making your own thumbnails after purchasing the Airbus .

With all the painters working on this project it is near to impossible for everyone to make the same screenshot with which to make the preview thumbnail . Not forgetting all others making repaints after release .

John

so can I just like take a pic and find it, turn it into a JPEG and rename it as thumnail o the liverie I want?

To make a thumbnail is quite easy . Using Print Screen to captiure your screenshot . I normally resize first to 1024 X 512 and then reduce by 25% X 25% to give you a jpg measuring 256 X 128 and then save this as thumbnail.jpg .

The reason I resize first to 1024 X 512 is that this can still be used on forums as a screenshot ( and keeps the size in MB small ) but still have enough detail .

John

Here is an example of a screenshot ( 1280 X 960 ) with the aircraft cut out ( with a ready made template ) to 1024 X 512 . With any paint programme this can be further reduced to 256 X 128 .

Before anyone comments that the aircraft has the " wrong " engines , VN-A343 is the only one ( that I could find ) with CFM engines , all other aircraft in the fleet having the IAE version .

thumbviet.jpg

Some screens of the repaints that I am working on . Others have been already posted on this forum .

These paints are now being ported into the Beta Paintkit , so are still a " Work in Progress " .

thumbaegeana320.jpg

thumbaegeana321.jpg

thumbaerlingusa320.jpg

thumbaerlingusa321.jpg

thumbatlasa321.jpg

thumbcsaa320.jpg

thumbcsaa321.jpg

thumbonurnewa321.jpg

thumbonurolda321.jpg

thumbonurtrigemaa321.jpg

John

• Upvote 1

still waiting for Air Asia........... heck ill paint it myself but being an accountant A) i wouldnt know where to begin B. ill probably cut corners to save time :wacko:

AFAIK somebody else is doing it already (try reading the last few pages of this thread)

Thanks, maybe this has been asked but i promise i have search through this forum for an answer, anywayz is there going to be an automatic installer for these repaints or is it going to be through a aserosoft module like level-d 767

no prob bro :)

im not really sure. i dont think it has been mentioned before either. (but im betting there will be no seperate program - probably .exe for each repaint)

that would be cool like how PMDG do it, so much easier

Some more work in progress. There´s still a lot to do (lines matching not 100%, back door isn´t finished, etc.) but I hope you´ll get an idea what it should look like at the end:

oelbp1.jpg

• Upvote 1