Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

Some more work in progress. There´s still a lot to do (lines matching not 100%, back door isn´t finished, etc.) but I hope you´ll get an idea what it should look like at the end:

oelbp1.jpg

WOW! this looks epic!

Someone could also paint this?? thanks!!! :-)/quote]

This must have been the fastest repaint I've ever done...so don't look too closely, because you will spot some tigerfeet...

FX728.jpg

FX726.jpg

• Upvote 1

Some more work in progress. There´s still a lot to do (lines matching not 100%, back door isn´t finished, etc.) but I hope you´ll get an idea what it should look like at the end:

oelbp1.jpg

Are you using the latest model because it looks that the engine nacelle edge is slightly lighter than the previous one ?

Very nice but I think the wing grey is too dark compare to reality and the same apply to the engine nacelle (it should be more mat polished light grey).

Just to be perfect !!

Greg

Hi Greg!

Concerning the Austrian A321 you wrote the above and I hope that my new wing color of the A320 will fit your suggestion. The engine nacelle was changed to this very light grey to be able to adjust it to a darker tone easily. So that´s still work in progress (as you can see at the rear door missing the red frame) and I´m working on it but it made me laugh to read your post about the too light color of the nacelle! You made my day! Thanks for the comment!

Hi Greg!

Concerning the Austrian A321 you wrote the above and I hope that my new wing color of the A320 will fit your suggestion. The engine nacelle was changed to this very light grey to be able to adjust it to a darker tone easily. So that´s still work in progress (as you can see at the rear door missing the red frame) and I´m working on it but it made me laugh to read your post about the too light color of the nacelle! You made my day! Thanks for the comment!

Hi Andi,

I don't know why my post got a -1 since I was 100% positive.... I didn't say it was too light, I was just saying it was better than before (all the opposite !!).

And I really like your wing..; GREAT JOB and thank you for taking my previous remarks into consideration !!

Cheers,

Greg

• Upvote 1

Awesome :0

thanks bro :)

Sorry if the question sounds stupid but does that mean that all the repaints that have already been done will be automatically uploaded with the new set from Stefan (Or will we have to make the changes anually ?)

Thanks

• Upvote 1

I think the red color marks are missing on the edge of the 4 parts of the flaps (I don't know how these 4 parts are called)... if you look at the original picture, there are some red marks...

• Upvote 2

Hi Andi,

I don't know why my post got a -1 since I was 100% positive.... I didn't say it was too light, I was just saying it was better than before (all the opposite !!).

And I really like your wing..; GREAT JOB and thank you for taking my previous remarks into consideration !!

Cheers,

Greg

Hi Greg!

Don´t know about the -1 too! I wouldn´t care about such things too much. OK, the "too light" was a misunderstanding by me but for me it seems to be too light and of course, every feedback given to my paints will be checked! I´m glad if you like the paint, especially the wings although the main part was done by Stefan in the latest paint kit. I´ve just adjusted them to what I think it should look like. Maybe Stefan won´t like it.

Concerning the question about the new set from Stefan: I don´t know what others will do but I´m always using the latest version of the paintkit and update my paints to it. So my paints will be adjusted and no additional work should be necessary

• Upvote 1

Concerning the question about the new set from Stefan: I don´t know what others will do but I´m always using the latest version of the paintkit and update my paints to it. So my paints will be adjusted and no additional work should be necessary

same here :D

Yes,

it'almost perfect there is only a little yellow and black point at the wind root not present in the original, the 2 green circle on the engine and on the backdoor and the red dot on the wing back edge missing but it was done so quickly!! :-) 1658449.jpg

Martinair this time . Still a " Work in Progress " .

thumbmartinair.jpg

John

It seems you are using the old paintkit since the engines are dark grey .... am I wrong ?

@ pao

First of all ,. Have you ever heard of the EDIT button ? If nobody has replied to ypur previous post then you can place your text in that post .

Secondly . Yes you are mistaken .

Third . Saying more than 10 trimes that you find the paintkit lacking ( i.e. that certain areas are too dark - or too light ) does not mean that you are right . If you look at 20 photographs of the same aircraft taken by 20 Different photographers at different times of the day - and year , then you will have many different colours . We already know your opinion on this matter , you have told us enough times .

If you had read the post from the maker of the retro Austrian paint , he mentioned that he had changed certain textures HIMSELF . In another post it was mentioned that the paintkit will have changes made to it by the developers . So that means that WE don't have to .

Last of all . In the first line of my previous post I stated that it was a " WORK IN PROGRESS " .

John

• Upvote 3

@ pao

First of all ,. Have you ever heard of the EDIT button ? If nobody has replied to ypur previous post then you can place your text in that post .

Secondly . Yes you are mistaken .

Third . Saying more than 10 trimes that you find the paintkit lacking ( i.e. that certain areas are too dark - or too light ) does not mean that you are right . If you look at 20 photographs of the same aircraft taken by 20 Different photographers at different times of the day - and year , then you will have many different colours . We already know your opinion on this matter , you have told us enough times .

If you had read the post from the maker of the retro Austrian paint , he mentioned that he had changed certain textures HIMSELF . In another post it was mentioned that the paintkit will have changes made to it by the developers . So that means that WE don't have to .

Last of all . In the first line of my previous post I stated that it was a " WORK IN PROGRESS " .

John

...no comment...

• Upvote 1

thank you for pointing out some errors, an extra pair of eyes is always useful.

I think I solved most of them, and a few you hadn't spotted, but if you see more, please tell me:

FX744.jpg

FX747.jpg

p.s., for those of you that don't know what that heron is doing there on the tail, 'airone' is Italian for heron, so somebody had a great brainwave here...

• Upvote 1