Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Guest inbrekers1

add those white stripes on the nosegear ;-)

You know there is a function called edit my post? No sense in making double posts.

@all the repainters: I really love your work. Especially the Tiger Airways A320 is really great looking.

Guest inbrekers1

+1 for the Cyprus Airways.. But if you guys don't do it I will try to when the plane gets released to the market

Finnair for the A321 is done (unless im missing something - i hope im not :P). i re-did the tail cause the old one was done incorrectly.

i have almost finished making the same repaint in the a320. (around 20 minutes of work left) ill post screenshots once im done :)

+1 for the Cyprus Airways.. But if you guys don't do it I will try to when the plane gets released to the market

Me too! I still have the needed files for the logos and texts from my previous CY repaint, so I'll definetily give this on a go when the paintkit is released, even if it's just to practice my painting skills.

Finnair for the A321 is done (unless im missing something - i hope im not :P). i re-did the tail cause the old one was done incorrectly.

i have almost finished making the same repaint in the a320. (around 20 minutes of work left) ill post screenshots once im done :)

HI Gauro,

Did you finish the SriLankan ? any pics ?

Thank you

Greg

HI Gauro,

Did you finish the SriLankan ?  any pics ?

Thank you

Greg

still having a huge amount of trouble getting the red tail of the peacock to get from the stabiliser to the tail section.

as you can see here: http://www.airliners.net/photo/SriLankan-Airlines/Airbus-A320-231/1481622/L/&sid=338734e3ba70c30bfd71a37777e82787

if i try to make the tail end in the correct place; it goes in on a akward angle (ill post a screenshot of what i mean soon)

Hello ! My first post here and i'm really amased by the repainters that bring us fantastic repaints ! I would like yo request one livery too, i searched and i didn't see anyone suggest or done it, so i would like when someone from the repainters team does a Balkan Holidays or Bulgaria Air Airbus, it will be fantastic ! I'm from bulgaria and we will appriciate this soo much ! So when someone gets free for a repaint or two , please consider if you want to do it !

Best Regards ,

Kristian

PS:Sorry for my bad english blush.gif

Hello ! My first post here and i'm really amased by the repainters that bring us fantastic repaints ! I would like yo request one livery too, i searched and i didn't see anyone suggest or done it, so i would like when someone from the repainters team does a Balkan Holidays or Bulgaria Air Airbus, it will be fantastic ! I'm from bulgaria and we will appriciate this soo much ! So when someone gets free for a repaint or two , please consider if you want to do it !

Best Regards ,

Kristian

PS:Sorry for my bad english blush.gif

damn. the Bularia Air a320 looks gorgeous.

ill try to fit in my repaintng plans :D

im looking..... cant really seem to see it.

maybe im wrong.... anyways. ill consider doing it once i am done with everything else (if someone else want to do it, Please do!!)