Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

thank you for pointing out some errors, an extra pair of eyes is always useful.

I think I solved most of them, and a few you hadn't spotted, but if you see more, please tell me:

p.s., for those of you that don't know what that heron is doing there on the tail, 'airone' is Italian for heron, so somebody had a great brainwave here...

one word : PERFECT

a6741.jpg

Very nice job on the paint!

Although with the new Air Canada colours, The body is now turing blue tongue.gif White body is around 2005 - 2007, and the Blue body is around 2008 +

I found an example to help,

1623937.jpg

We still have some white bellies, just the new colour on more then 90% of them is blue. That is if it isnt dirty! Which there pretty good about tongue.gif

I hope this helps!

Small request for Air Canada A320 Livery as well, I dont want to clutter forums, so here is a link :P

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/middle/9/2/9/1657929.jpg

Best of luck,

Corey

• Upvote 1

i will cry if i dont see a

Qantas Airways

Jetstar

Tiger Airways

Qantas does not operate the A320 but jetstar its low cost arm does. I wish someone repaints it as well tiger is out and it looks amazing, know just waiting for air asia and i can fly all of asia and australiasia on an A320!

i think someone did Gulf Air (but not Indigo) and i am waay to busy to volunteer for more repaints. my hands are really full :D

Indigo is nice though....

i didnt know virgin had 320's

Virgin Atlantic has three aircraft types - Boeing 747-400s, Airbus A340-600s and Airbus A340-300s. With a total of 38.

It will more then likely be fictional that the user is requesting :P.

Virgin Atlantic has three aircraft types - Boeing 747-400s, Airbus A340-600s and Airbus A340-300s. With a total of 38.

It will more then likely be fictional that the user is requesting :P.

erm, no it's not fictional as you can see in a post below yours with a pic from airliners.net it is not fictional and they still operate it I think, and I never said Virgin Atlantic just Virgin

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Virgin-America/Airbus-A320-214/1656287/L/&sid=25bde7558484f86b876cc0c9a6156a35

heres the tail for you repainters, I can send you more links but I think it's easier for you to find them on there than letting me send you them and as you can see thay have the CFM engines

erm, no it's not fictional as you can see in a post below yours with a pic from airliners.net it is not fictional and they still operate it I think, and I never said Virgin Atlantic just Virgin

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Virgin-America/Airbus-A320-214/1656287/L/&sid=25bde7558484f86b876cc0c9a6156a35

heres the tail for you repainters, I can send you more links but I think it's easier for you to find them on there than letting me send you them and as you can see thay have the CFM engines

Yah, two different sections.... lol I same thought you ment Virgin Atlantic.. In that case, Virgin *America, sure why not, that looks like a nice airline :)

Yah, two different sections.... lol I same thought you ment Virgin Atlantic.. In that case, Virgin *America, sure why not, that looks like a nice airline :)

yeah lol, when someone says Virgin most people think of Virgin Atlantic straight away as that is the best known name of Virgin Group, but lets hope that someone will do the Virgin America one.

hello Guys,

just one question: Where can i get all these repaints after the release of the bus (are they included in the box or download version or extra downloadable via aerosoft?)?

hello Guys,

just one question: Where can i get all these repaints after the release of the bus (are they included in the box or download version or extra downloadable via aerosoft?)?

Good question!

But unfortunately, nobody knows (yet).

Matthijs may include a few in the original package, if he thinks they are good enough (did you find time to look at my Tiger paint yet, Matthijs?), but he's hard to please....

If he doesn't include them, I suppose it will be same as with the other aerosoft aircraft, available through the download section (see the top of this page).

Hey guys iv searched all 23 pages and apart from 1 british aircraft repaint im quite supprised there is not more "i dont wanna come across a snotty as thats not my way" But there are a few good airlines from the uk, You Have Easyjet, Monarch, Thomas cook!! Is anyone going to repaint them?? if i had the time and know how id do it myself, im sure one of the great painters here could russtle something up for us uk pilots!! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif 'Thanks you'