• Aerosoft

Sorry, I missed some of your replies, I must've been delirious from all that snorkeling. :D

You want more pictures? Ok, here we go...

Can you imagine having a vacation there are staying in the last cabin on the jetty on the last image? And then having a few beers before heading for bed? You might as well start swimming as you'll never get there without falling in the sea.

• Upvote 2

Looks great, a must buy obviously.

Without sounding too politically correct, I am hopping to see some island where real maldivian lives (with mosque and stuff). Been to the maldives like 5 times and a fair amount of island arent resort like. (Obviously we can see male and the nearby factories island, I an refering to the other ones).

Etienne

Looks great, a must buy obviously.

Without sounding too politically correct, I am hopping to see some island where real maldivian lives (with mosque and stuff). Been to the maldives like 5 times and a fair amount of island arent resort like. (Obviously we can see male and the nearby factories island, I an refering to the other ones).

Etienne

I hav been watching thes "male X" since first annouce.

I can't wait to get. I have "Male" scenery that was done several year ago

by another company. It only for Fs09. I complely love that one and still after all thes time, fly there.

I have Fso9 on another computer and Flight X on another.

Lago, made the other Male. They no longer in buisness.

I remember Matjiss Koch from those days. P.

You sure can fly them... I'll make our Twotter low priced for this weekend.

I guess Alfrod did not ask to fly these air taxi's himself.

He is (or at least I am) interested to know, if there are AI air taxi's in the air.

For the other possibility (self flying the twotters): will there be both paintings (the red and the yellow-blue) available?

Blue skies,

Armin Podtschaske

To all of your questions: Yes! :D

Yes, the Twin Otter AI are not only floating at the main base (you need to see this in a video, they really swim, not like bricks on a hard surface!) but also buzzing around the islands.

Yes, you can also jump into your own Twin Otter. We consider doing some sort of competition for those who deliver the best realistic MAT and TMA repaints for our Twotter addon.

Yes, we have all "local islands" modeled as well as the resort islands. You'll be able to tell the difference very easily, just like in reality.

And, oh, maybe one "no": no females in Bikinis in that addon, Armin, sorry. :P

I hope that we will see not only male.

To be honest, I prefer seeing female. cool.gif

Didn't you copy this from a post above? wink.gif

Looks nice, but I guess I will wait for Female X biggrin.gif

Greetings

Tim

As an MAT-Pilot? Now, that's not such a bad idea at all. smile.gif

Sorry to say that release will not be before monday. mellow.gif

Very sorry to hear that. I have already sent my wife on a visit to her mother (although I really love her wub.gif )just to have enough time to explore your scenery.

I'm sure there are many good reasons for the delay but for me personally it is really sad. sad.gif

Perhaps Aerosoft should do it like other publishers/developers and stop posting release dates at all. groan_s.gif

Well, on the other hand: There are so many nice places to discover... beer3_s.gif

Regards

Chris