Madeira X

FSX is becoming more real with the day :blink:

good job guys of aerosoft

Rick

Lovely photos, Mathijs!

Now how about some screenshots?

:lol:

---

now really, this is realism beyond everything I have seen so far in FS ... :blink:

And the best thing : With Madeira being small, I most likely will be able to run it on my older machine with all details maxed!!! [Given the experiences from other island sceneries for FSX]

This is what i call improvement. Didn't expect such detail. Great job!

This looks indeed very nice. And given the fact that the product combines a detailed and challenging airport and such a nice island scenery (reminds me of MSX Oahu) could make it a must have. Great work!

These screenshots are marvelous. :blink:

Your products get better and better. My compliments

We think this looks real good.... I mean REAL good.

Yes, Mr. Mathijs Kok - that does look REALLY good! B)

As a Madeira part-time resident, i must say it's really close to reality, it's a real pleasure you have reached this level of photorealism for Madeira ;)

:P:P you keep up with these great add-ons and , my wife will kick me out the house. She says am married to aerosoft. why you ask?,she said i spend more money :P there than on her. :P

:P:P you keep up with these great add-ons and , my wife will kick me out the house. She says am married to aerosoft. why you ask?,she said i spend more money :P there than on her. :P

It's a very old joke between FS developers at meetings. We are working on a new freeware addon. FSGirlfriend. It updates for a moderate price to FSWife. FSDivorce is the one where we make the money.

It's a very old joke between FS developers at meetings. We are working on a new freeware addon. FSGirlfriend. It updates for a moderate price to FSWife. FSDivorce is the one where we make the money.

ROFLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

Can I see some screenshots of that ... LOL :lol::lol::lol: non XXX please :ph34r:

I'm in need of an FSGirlfriend/FSWife as the real ones don't want to play with me in FS. LOL :lol::lol::lol: but only in the real thing. ;)