Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Sign in to follow this  
Mathijs Kok

Madeira X

FSX is becoming more real with the day :blink:

good job guys of aerosoft

Rick

Lovely photos, Mathijs!

Now how about some screenshots?

:lol:

---

now really, this is realism beyond everything I have seen so far in FS ... :blink:

And the best thing : With Madeira being small, I most likely will be able to run it on my older machine with all details maxed!!! [Given the experiences from other island sceneries for FSX]

This is what i call improvement. Didn't expect such detail. Great job!

This looks indeed very nice. And given the fact that the product combines a detailed and challenging airport and such a nice island scenery (reminds me of MSX Oahu) could make it a must have. Great work!

These screenshots are marvelous. :blink:

Your products get better and better. My compliments

We think this looks real good.... I mean REAL good.

Yes, Mr. Mathijs Kok - that does look REALLY good! B)

As a Madeira part-time resident, i must say it's really close to reality, it's a real pleasure you have reached this level of photorealism for Madeira ;)

:P:P you keep up with these great add-ons and , my wife will kick me out the house. She says am married to aerosoft. why you ask?,she said i spend more money :P there than on her. :P

:P:P you keep up with these great add-ons and , my wife will kick me out the house. She says am married to aerosoft. why you ask?,she said i spend more money :P there than on her. :P

It's a very old joke between FS developers at meetings. We are working on a new freeware addon. FSGirlfriend. It updates for a moderate price to FSWife. FSDivorce is the one where we make the money.

It's a very old joke between FS developers at meetings. We are working on a new freeware addon. FSGirlfriend. It updates for a moderate price to FSWife. FSDivorce is the one where we make the money.

ROFLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

Can I see some screenshots of that ... LOL :lol::lol::lol: non XXX please :ph34r:

I'm in need of an FSGirlfriend/FSWife as the real ones don't want to play with me in FS. LOL :lol::lol::lol: but only in the real thing. ;)