Aerosoft Airport: Frankfurt

While we will soon have three versions of LEBL for MSFS, we don’t have a single version of EDDF after nearly four years of waiting. 
From a marketing point of view that doesn’t make any sense at all! 
The largest german airport still missing in 2024 and hardly any news about the project under construction is very disappointing. 

Same for ENGM. The 3rd Gardermoen is planned by Aerosoft, but nobody planned (AFAIK) LFPG.

I trust, it will be released on FS Weekend or we get a release date.

On 3/4/2024 at 1:27 PM, hedgehog9780 said:

Same for ENGM. The 3rd Gardermoen is planned by Aerosoft, but nobody planned (AFAIK) LFPG.

I trust, it will be released on FS Weekend or we get a release date.

Off topic for this thread, but FYI Taxi2gate is doing LFPG. 

• Aerosoft
vor 1 Stunde schrieb Raphael Jakob:

a few new fresh images from the current state

2-Frankfurt-Airport-Sign_N8.thumb.jpg.5207c419dbe32a6a79c2e34128f027dd.jpg

1-Entfernung_Bahnhof-Stadt.thumb.jpg.8de0d530b46284288e9c06cda92b9f5a.jpg

6-Only_15_Mins_Delay.thumb.jpg.e7c9694e227a4f61c4478fa813fe96da.jpg

4-Train_Car-Walk.thumb.jpg.ffde8b385506bf48d4f20e9bb34a7689.jpg

Thanks for the nice pictures. 
I'm already looking forward to when we release it. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello dear devs!

In recent previews on the EDDF landing page you showed pictures of the Fernbahnhof and their displays on which train arrives on each track.

They featured many wrong information and trains that simply do not drive/exist. 

Now, in AviationLads preview trailer, the displays still show the exact same thing. Why? If you add such detail, why do you not use real data on it?

Please login to display this image.

So, to clarify..

* 12a means this would be a screen at platform 12a. However, this is platform 7 - and every other platform shows the same.

How to fix? Remove the 12a, since the newest displays dont show the platform anyway.

* via Aalen, Möggingen, Schwäbisch Gmünd to Stuttgart Hbf in combination with IRE. This means you mean the IRE 1 from Karlsruhe to Stuttgart - a train which does not remotely go near Frankfurt and its airport train station.

How to fix it? Just use a real connection from bahn.de and pick any ICE service that passes Frankfurt Fernbahnhof.. 

To show you, this is the screen layout & design Deutsche Bahn uses at Frankfurt Fernbahnhof currently. The picture wasn't taken there, so the information on it does not apply here, but the layout does. No platform for example.

Okay, yes, I see - this is an insanely minor detail. But it's the second time this specific place is featured in a preview - so why can't you just make it a proper realistic display? 

I don't mind doing the texture for you if you don't have the time to fix it - just tell me what format it has to be and the aspect ratio so it fits the 3D model and I will send you the file with a realistic train on it.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Justin Zimmermann:

Hello dear devs!

In recent previews on the EDDF landing page you showed pictures of the Fernbahnhof and their displays on which train arrives on each track.

They featured many wrong information and trains that simply do not drive/exist. 

Now, in AviationLads preview trailer, the displays still show the exact same thing. Why? If you add such detail, why do you not use real data on it?

Maybe it is a hint for an upcoming Stuttgart scenery. ;) 
But things aren't finished yet, so things like that will definitely be addressed!

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Flying_Timm:

Maybe it is a hint for an upcoming Stuttgart scenery.

That may be true, even though there are plenty of renditions of Stuttgart already available. It would be better to do Hannover instead, there is no good rendition available at the moment in my opinion. Sorry for the offtopic.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Justin Zimmermann:

Okay, yes, I see - this is an insanely minor detail. But it's the second time this specific place is featured in a preview - so why can't you just make it a proper realistic display? 

I don't mind doing the texture for you if you don't have the time to fix it - just tell me what format it has to be and the aspect ratio so it fits the 3D model and I will send you the file with a realistic train on it.

Thanks!

Because this is not the "Mega Trainstation Fernbahnhof"?

• Like 4

Dear EDDF devs,
if I could make a suggestion:
it would be really nice if you put ground clutter (GSE and so) into a separate bgl, so we can deactivate it if needed. I mainly think about people using GSX, which often interferes with scenery vehicles standing around a position.
I totally appreciate the effort scenery designers put into an airport, to make it look as alive as possible (static planes, ground clutter, etc.). But when you use additional addons (live traffic, GSX, etc.) it is very useful to be able to remove some of those elements.

Beet wishes

• Like 1

Am 20.4.2024 um 08:48 schrieb RogePete:

Dear EDDF devs,
if I could make a suggestion:
it would be really nice if you put ground clutter (GSE and so) into a separate bgl, so we can deactivate it if needed. I mainly think about people using GSX, which often interferes with scenery vehicles standing around a position.
I totally appreciate the effort scenery designers put into an airport, to make it look as alive as possible (static planes, ground clutter, etc.). But when you use additional addons (live traffic, GSX, etc.) it is very useful to be able to remove some of those elements.

Beet wishes

I am sure there will be options available such as in Oslo and other sceneries HOWEVER I am pretty sure, Jo and his team will be optimising the scenery as much as possible.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 4:16 PM, DFWSupertrooper said:

Now if we only had a proper Lufthansa long-hauler to go with it. Hopefully someone will do a repaint in the PMDG 777-300ER even though they don't fly them!

I am planning this, you'll get a fleetpack with the 777-9 regs.

• Like 1