Aerosoft Airport: Oslo-Gardermoen (ENGM) (released)

Jonas S.

On 7/24/2023 at 3:40 AM, Jo Erlend said:

Hi, for sure 2023.

Something that hasn't been shown here on the forums yet is the hangar interiors, at the moment the three largest hangars have proximity triggers controlling the doors.
For example, the hangar doors in the video below would trigger automatically when you taxi onto N3. (The sound effects are directly from the sim and not added in post.)

Please login to view this video.

Is the 'for sure 2023' statement still looking good?

• Upvote 4

Am 1.12.2023 um 16:22 schrieb FrankGehry:

Is the 'for sure 2023' statement still looking good?

I don't think we'll see it before this year is over, but never say never, maybe Aerosoft is planning some kind of Christmas surprise.

Very excited about this one. AS Oslo for P3D & FSX was always my top 3 favorite scenery.

The ORBX version of this looks good, but seems a bit too heavy on performance, even on a high end system.

my hope is that this will not be the case with this one :)

• 3 weeks later...

Again, it looks stunning Jo but boy the development of this scenery has been going on for a long time.

I hope we'll be able to enjoy it in a not too distant future.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Geir Haukland:

@Jo ErlendDo you plan a P3D version as well? If so, do you have any screenshots from P3D??

I highly doubt. P3D market is almost dead + the level of details Jo is doing at Oslo (and other sceneries) wont be able in P3D :D

• Like 1

When seeing these screenshots, I'm happy I managed to hold off from buying the Orbx version even when the waiting time has been a bit on the far side.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1