Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

• Aerosoft
20 hours ago, Elling Weme said:

Will every single window have wingview or just a few?

Lol, so you want 60 wing views? In fact we have not even decided to do one because we simply do not see that as part of the project definition that is limited to simulating the task of the PF. 

I am really sorry to have to repeat this, but we focus our projects on the person flying the aircraft. Not on the passenger.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

• Aerosoft
7 hours ago, Patrizio said:

Hi! Sorry if this question has already been answered, will it be possible to save flight situation and panel status like your Fsx A320? Please…🙏

We are working on that. Not sure how it ends up. Complex stuff.

• Aerosoft
18 hours ago, marcus_sweden said:

One thing I don't think I have asked Mathjis before. 

What are your personal favourite routes to fly with the 330 and what Livery? Do you have like a standard starting point?
Also, what the is the longest route you have tried? (I am counting the P3d version too otherwise it wouldn't make sense).

As I wrote two days ago, I am not really the person to ask this. I simply do not have the time to do complete flights. 

And to be perfectly honest, I got into this work because flight simulation was my hobby (after I lost my license because something my wife did, ask me kindly and I will explain, lol).  But these days it is simply work. MSFS is automatically started if my computer starts, saves a lot of time if you need to testy something.

I do fly a bit for entertainment. But that is via MSFS Cloud on a dead cheap Intel NUC connected to my big ass TV. Think it cost something like 220 euro. And it gets me 60 fps most of the time.  VFR stuff, over my house.

57 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Lol, so you want 60 wing views? In fact we have not even decided to do one because we simply do not see that as part of the project definition that is limited to simulating the task of the PF. 

I am really sorry to have to repeat this, but we focus our projects on the person flying the aircraft. Not on the passenger.

I like to do the pilot and the passenger lol it's still a hobby just for fun from time to time like most people here so a wing view is perfect

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

At this moment we have the option to use what the sim offers (so a very basic top down view, without fronts hiding fronts or any vertical aspect) and not even close to what we did in our P3D aircraft (and that no other dev managed!) or just not use it. 

I have not yet decided... At this moment I am leaning towards not bothering with it as it simply is not a WX.  I think is is in line with most more serious dev teams. But do give me feedback please!

We seriously hope for a better implementation and will of course implement what ever the sim offers! 

Thanks for the status update regarding this.

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I mean as long as we have the two window views shown in the pictures, and matching ones on the other side, I’m happy. Having a window view for every window seems unreasonable.

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

At this moment we have the option to use what the sim offers (so a very basic top down view, without fronts hiding fronts or any vertical aspect) and not even close to what we did in our P3D aircraft (and that no other dev managed!) or just not use it. 

I have not yet decided... At this moment I am leaning towards not bothering with it as it simply is not a WX.  I think is is in line with most more serious dev teams. But do give me feedback please!

We seriously hope for a better implementation and will of course implement what ever the sim offers! 

I personally have no issue with devs skipping the weather radar until they function properly

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am of the opinion that something is better than nothing. Even if it does only act as eye-candy for now.

This opinion of course depends on how much time and effort it takes to enable the default wx. If it is a 2 minute job putting a line of code in, then why not.

However, if it is something which could delay the project further then i'd rather go without :P

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, capizolano said:

¿cuándo será la fecha de lanzamiento?

Please stop asking, no matter how much we ask, it won't make me say the release date already. As many say, it will come out when it's ready. Once a month it is worth asking, but several times a month, it is already tired. Be patient man 😅😅😅🤦

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Given the current state of the WX capabilities within the sim you cite, I dont think it would be of much use, at least in my case. 

18 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

At this moment I am leaning towards not bothering with it as it simply is not a WX.  I think is is in line with most more serious dev teams. But do give me feedback please!

Something is better than nothing. I am fine with an angry cloud simulator. 

On 2/11/2023 at 6:18 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Should be available Monday

I thought the paintkit was already released? Is the potential Monday release an update to the already available kit or?

10 minutes ago, Krake802 said:

I thought the paintkit was already released? Is the potential Monday release an update to the already available kit or?

I skimmed through it, I'm pretty sure that was just a guide for the usage of the paintkit, not the paintkit itself

I wanted to know if it would be possible to have photos of the luggage compartments we had seen at the very beginning we wanted to see the final rendering if possible thank you

• Upvote 3

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Pilotefr:

I wanted to know if it would be possible to have photos of the luggage compartments we had seen at the very beginning we wanted to see the final rendering if possible thank you

No need for this as a pilot never sees this. xD

On 3/16/2022 at 6:56 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

As promised, images:

Wing details, JaeEon works on those.

Please login to display this image.

Cargo hold (Anne works on that):

EFB (Robert is in charge of that):

The fuel tanks are still missing from this image.

And that ends up something looking like this:

@Himbiyou don't look enough at the pages it's very sad to answer without having looked

• Upvote 1