Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

2 hours ago, Frap 99 said:

Fenix under-promise and over-deliver. It's a key difference with all other devs

Well, you're comparing a released product to a non-released product, dont see your argument here

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tobias Nome said:

Well, you're comparing a released product to a non-released product, dont see your argument here

Yeah, but that was the case even back in the days when it was WIP; we never expected such a high-fidelity product for the cost they gave us! Hopefully Aerosoft can make something like that happen with the A330, but I guess we won't know for a while

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Frap 99 said:

I tried replying to this but yet again…. Deleted. Purely cos I expressed an excitement for the release of the A319/A321 by Fenix.

For the record.. I’m equally excited about the release of the A330… 

This forum is becoming more and more of a dictatorship with its high teens level

of censorship of anything that upsets them 🙄🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Flattering, but I have to defend my friends at Aerosoft here. 

The forums were very much shaped in the way I thought was best, or in other words, how a forum I would enjoy as a customer/interested person should be. With my departure, it is logical that Aerosoft might want to change that. And believe me, those are not things you do without serious thinking and discussion. It simply takes a while. Just give them that.

Godspeed,

Mathijs Kok
PMDG Simulations

Show us a glass of wine to proof you are the real Mathijs :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Flattering, but I have to defend my friends at Aerosoft here. 

The forums were very much shaped in the way I thought was best, or in other words, how a forum I would enjoy as a customer/interested person should be. With my departure, it is logical that Aerosoft might want to change that. And believe me, those are not things you do without serious thinking and discussion. It simply takes a while. Just give them that.

Godspeed,

Mathijs Kok
PMDG Simulations

PMDG!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Mathijs Kok
PMDG Simulations

Well that's sure to turn into an entire threshold article LOL

Congratulations, and good luck in your new job!

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
42 minutes ago, Flying_Timm said:

update your windows date mate ;) 

Mathijs has reduced his wine consumption, so he had to use an older picture. ;)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Frap 99 said:

What under promise? They promised IAE, sharklets after release - to follow soon after release, we’re soon coming up to 2 years since release and still no IAE… yeah ok they made an announcement, blah blah 

4 hours ago, wingscatcher said:

What under promise? They promised IAE, sharklets after release - to follow soon after release, we’re soon coming up to 2 years since release and still no IAE… yeah ok they made an announcement, blah blah 

They did not. Per the website IAE to follow no where does it mention shortly after release.

• Upvote 9

OOO maybe Mathijs Kok is one of them which are going to making the new airliner with Rob in PMDG which rob said in his last interview i think, it makes more sense now collab with qualitywings ??? 👀

or am i wrong ? 👀