Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

On 7/29/2023 at 5:42 AM, Jetti200 said:

It's just an opinion:

I think a Delta A330 with RR Engines would look nice though.

Same here man. Same here

On 7/28/2023 at 4:27 AM, Svend Loggerhead said:

I agree. They are important, but nobody seems to care.

(I know I’ve made a lot of posts about the engine variant, but there are twice that many posts just repeating “A330 website bad” so whatever)

They are super important. It's sad because I know many many people that aren't purchasing this aircraft just because they are not doing the other engine variants. 
I would be okay even if they charge a fee for another variant. Even if it's like 15USD or something like that... I wouldn't mind at all. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tadashimonster said:

Summer Release

After what happened with Mathjis is the A330 still supposed to release in the summer? If so then we should be expecting the A330 This Month.

Highly doubting this. Judging from the a330 website progress. Late September may still be feasible but that is if they really haul up and speed the hell up. 

The page is still pathetic!

Dev-Snapshot seems to just be click-bait and nothing serious at all!

Aerosoft need to take care of this mess. This way is not correct way to take care of the customers.

Give your customers a real worthy feedback please!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Tadashimonster said:

Livery Format

Also is the Aerosoft A330 Livery format available so livery creators can create liverys? I swear someone said that in a YouTube video I watched.

Please take a look into the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) which is linked on top of every page in this topic. There you will find a link to the paint kit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am in FS worrld since 1994 and a bit later on I enroled into avsim forums.

I never saw the aggressiveness and rudeness of today.

IMO, Aersoft oes us nothing. But you can go to PMDG or Fenix Discord and you´ll see lot of jokes, but nothing concrete . You could go and cmplain there too.

Best.

Miquel.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

7 hours ago, Tadashimonster said:

Summer Release

After what happened with Mathjis is the A330 still supposed to release in the summer? If so then we should be expecting the A330 This Month.

Ya’ll acting like Mathijs was developing the airplane himself

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Tobias Nome said:

Ya’ll acting like Mathijs was developing the airplane himself

Of course, he wasn't making the plane himself, but he was the project manager. Mathjis had the most significant insight into the plane's development, so you would expect his timeline (or guess for those who want to pick out my words as a rebuttal) to be accurate.

4 minutes ago, twnsor said:

Of course, he wasn't making the plane himself, but he was the project manager. Mathjis had the most significant insight into the plane's development, so you would expect his timeline (or guess for those who want to pick out my words as a rebuttal) to be accurate.

To that point I agree. I’m just not sure we ever got a definitive timeline? I might remember it wrong, tho

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Chamnight said:

I think we can say that the hype is at an all time low unfortunately

Agree, because i think the only exiting news is the announcement of release date tbh.

4 hours ago, united fanboy said:

weren't we supposed to get a statement after the website when they said they missed the mark? what ever happened to that

The moment Mathijs said he was out I saw it coming. The forum is dry and false promises after the other were made. No wonder why he was the face of aerosoft. Hope some sort of transparency gets worked up because it just doesn't feel like aerosoft anymore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

I also miss Mathijs more by each day, but lets not get into a frenzy just because of a couple of weeks of lackluster information. The recent dev snapshots clearly shows development is progressing. Now we just need a full feature list, but I'm sure its just around the corner. 

Fact: Fenix had been silent for months, but recently unveiled that v2 of the A320 is close to release. Goes to show that progress can as a matter of fact be made without daily updates ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

• Deputy Sheriffs
47 minutes ago, Haider.aljaafar said:

why are the messages getting deleted ?

They are not getting deleted, just hidden from public view. Posts are getting hidden if they contain hatred or profanity, are off topic or are plainly trolling.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

I have zero problem with Aerosoft not giving any updates unless they actually have something worth sharing. I've never been a fan of the 'get people hyped over nothing' approach, it just makes people angry when targets get missed (like they do in every development ever) so I like this shift in tone

• Upvote 3