Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

1 hour ago, AirbusA380-800 said:

You not understanding the argument is fine. But if after the 10th time of hearing „no, there won’t be a cabin,“ you still feel the need to debate this issue out, perhaps the problem is you. Just give it a rest, this is such a stale topic. There won’t be a cabin. 

Buddy, they only have two posts and may not live in this forum like you..take it easy. Your blood pressure will thank you.

• Upvote 4

• Aerosoft
On 6/20/2023 at 9:38 PM, cwa alt said:

i've noticed the pfd on the aerosoft a330 is a little different to the pfd's i've seen online, mainly theres no numbers on the orange bit of the pfd, but i've also seen a few videos of a330's that looks like aerosoft's pfd, will this be customizable?

we'll have another look, but the photos we made are colour corrected, and we have used the colours from those images. If the videos you saw do not use a correct white balance (and many, many other things), those colours are not as they should be.  Btw the exact colour also changes rather a lot with brightness settings. At low brightness is if a deep orange, at max brightness it is far more yellow.

• Like 4

• Aerosoft
23 hours ago, DaveCZE said:

Is possible to get modeled cabin in future? Even if it will be something like "paid DLC"?

Many people love modeled cabin and I understand to not modeling regarding to performance, but not everyone is limited by perfomance (or optimalization as such) and many people would very appreciate modeled cabin. And we understands it is some extra work so we would pay some bucks for it. (At least that ppl which I talked about it)

Thanks for reply!

We have discussed this many times and explained why the release will not include a full cabin. Adding one at this moment would push the release back 14 weeks. 

So let's put this topic to bed. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Mathijs Kok:

we'll have another look, but the photos we made are colour corrected, and we have used the colours from those images. If the videos you saw do not use a correct white balance (and many, many other things), those colours are not as they should be.  Btw the exact colour also changes rather a lot with brightness settings. At low brightness is if a deep orange, at max brightness it is far more yellow.

I think he ment not the color of the PFD but instead the option "rising runway symbology" which has the degree markings on the lower part of the artificial horizon when sitting on ground while many A330 are not equipped with this option and the lower part of the attitude indicator is blank on the ground. I'll link a forum post which is covering also this topic.

It would be cool if such things would be customizable (perhabs as an update at some later point) as well as the different types of the ISIS or the analogue standby RMI which is also equipped on many A330s which are a little bit older.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have discussed this many times and explained why the release will not include a full cabin. Adding one at this moment would push the release back 14 weeks. 

So let's put this topic to bed. 

I did not ask about release state, but about future..

Thanks.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Hendrik96 said:

I think he ment not the color of the PFD but instead the option "rising runway symbology" which has the degree markings on the lower part of the artificial horizon when sitting on ground while many A330 are not equipped with this option and the lower part of the attitude indicator is blank on the ground. I'll link a forum post which is covering also this topic.

It would be cool if such things would be customizable (perhabs as an update at some later point) as well as the different types of the ISIS or the analogue standby RMI which is also equipped on many A330s which are a little bit older.

That’s what I meant, the color looks good on the pfd, I just like having the pfd without the rising runway symbology on the ground

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The only 'big' thing is getting the VNAV hooked up to the autopilot and FADEC. In principle, it is not complex, but it requires hundreds of hours of testing to ensure it follows the data points we have. 

Thanks for keeping us updated! Can't wait to fly this bird!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 455 Super said:

Do we have some sort of a timetable for release with this aircraft?

Anything regarding the release has been answered in the FAQ. Here's the link:

Hello. Seems like the product is coming well along and it looks fantastic. I just have one wish/plead to all the Aerosoft team. Can you PLEASE continue to regularly update and support this product for the years to come, as PMDG does? Thank you. Please don't take it as an insult, just please don't abandon the product or update once a year like Fenix does.

• Like 5

vor einer Stunde schrieb BlackLiverieZ:

You wanted it, you got it

Air Berlin A330 

Please note again, this is a third party paint job and is not from Aerosoft.

Therefore, if you have any criticism, please send it to me personally and not here :)

Thanks 

oh wow, I am so in love with it 😍 Thank you for this beauty 🫶🏽

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will the RA callouts have the “deeper“ sound (like on the Airbus widebodies) or will they sound like on your P3D version of the A330, where they sounded like the ones on the A320?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

vor 8 Stunden schrieb BlackLiverieZ:

You wanted it, you got it

Air Berlin A330 

Please note again, this is a third party paint job and is not from Aerosoft.

Therefore, if you have any criticism, please send it to me personally and not here :)

Thanks 

Wow thank you so much!!