Aerosoft Aircraft - A330 Preview

Message added by Tom,

Aerosoft A330 Preview

Please read the FAQ prior to posting.

Have a livery request? Check out the Livery Request thread here.

9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Looks very nice! Is this virtualFRA's Frankfurt? 

MOD EDIT: Image deleted to conserve space and speed scrolling, important with small screens or low bandwidth.

3 minutes ago, YAG said:

Impossible to release this month?

Unless the announcement is made on the 16th June or before then I'd say impossible, due to the 2-week minimum time between announcement and release

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I love that ground map! 

MOD EDIT: Image deleted to conserve space and speed scrolling, important with small screens or low bandwidth.

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I honestly do not understand why people vote this post down and will warn the users who did that. There is nothing wrong with this post. 

Even better to remove this function altogether. It just seems prone to abuse and contributes very little.

Better to have promote a positive tone :).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Flight simmers are a funny bunch. We complain that a project takes too long to release, but quite often the same group of people also cry bloody murder when a premature, buggy product is released. E175 anyone? 

We all want to fly it. Just relax. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

44 minutes ago, asmit165 said:

Flight simmers are a funny bunch. We complain that a project takes too long to release, but quite often the same group of people also cry bloody murder when a premature, buggy product is released. E175 anyone? 

We all want to fly it. Just relax. 

There is an adage that no one will agree on a one thing. You never have a decision that everyone agree on so that is a fact not only flight simmers everyone is. I always describe them as children who want the cake to be made fast and he is whining for it and when the cake is made and don't taste good, he starts to cry again. I want to fly as well but let's wait to have a really good aircraft to fly it and then we all will have fun. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/8/2023 at 7:00 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

About more screenshots, videos etc. As I said before, in this project, we worked with 5 rather separate development paths. That means that many things will have to fall together at the last moment. This is a bit different from a development path where many things are done successively.  But it you excuse us a few misrepresentations, here are some detailed images from a test flight I just did. Click to see them in 4k.

MOD: images removed.

@Mathijs Kok will it be possible to have a dirty cockpit version of the a330. Like really used up. This one looks so new it's almost plastic. Other than that amazing!

• Upvote 11

About more screenshots, videos etc. As I said before, in this project, we worked with 5 rather separate development paths. That means that many things will have to fall together at the last moment. This is a bit different from a development path where many things are done successively.  But it you excuse us a few misrepresentations, here are some detailed images from a test flight I just did. Click to see them in 4k.

Are there plans to still add some weathering to the cockpit / general wear and tear at all @Mathijs Kok?

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
14 hours ago, pilotter1 said:

Looking good Mathijs!!!

do you have to have to open your internet program for the flightmanual?

Yes, it is on one of our servers. We decided on that so it will be easy to use on a tablet (even phone), laptop etc. It is also the best way to share a manual for use with Xbox/MSFS Cloud, where the manual can't be delivered with the product.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Good catch, will have it looked at.

The ISIS is also slightly tilted compared to the rest of the panel, the pictures of the "comparision post" show this quit good :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm looking forward to the new look, I'm not that much a fan of too much wear and tear in the cockpit. For example I also like the PMDG 737 VC more than the Fenix VC due to this reason.

• Upvote 4

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Ok, the pictures and the shown features are quiet impressive. Looking forward to flying that beauty myself more than ever! 

Personally, I like the cleaner / newer look as well. 

I would really love to see AS to give us the possibility to transfer the EFB on an external tablet. I can understand, that all the xbox / cloud users wouldn't be able to take any advantage out of it and it would clearly only be for the PC users, however, I would even be willing to buy this as an additional addon for this plane. Hopefully my prayers are listened to and AS considers this (even tough the chances are very slim - I know).

Am 6.6.2023 um 10:17 schrieb phauso:

Absolutely looking forward to the A330ceo /neo. Can't say, that I am going to buy both, specially as there are some good freeware alternatives, but I will do my research and finally decide, once the planes are on the market and some more information available. Hopefully, they are giving us a release date soon!

Having seen the pictures above, I think I have to prepare a strategy do to build up some funds, so that I can afford both, the CEO and NEO version 😃 

Yes, the difference might be not too big, but I still try to only use liveries and planes as the specific airline does in real life.

• Upvote 1

Amazing job!! We are all very anxious! 

It's my new routine in the morning, drink a coffee and see the news in this topic :D 

• Upvote 1

@Mathijs Kok I am not sure if this is intended, but I can access xxx (copied the link from your earlier screenshot)

I have read through it and I'm really impressed at how easy you have made it for someone to learn all the systems and where each control is located in the cockpit.

In the case that this was not meant to be public, I feel very lucky to have had a chance to get an early preview of the interactive manual :) You might want to make it a private page, however.

Hello, just checking, I do not remember nor was I able to find saying anything about the display font e.g on the upper ecam (sorry if this was already answered).

They seem a little bit to me of at some points: EGT, FF, FOB, N3 (the size of the numbers)
Also some items seem a little bit shifted from where they should be in my opinion.
For reference pictures or more info just ask, didn't want to put them in here if you already know :)

• Aerosoft
37 minutes ago, Niko27 said:

@Mathijs Kok I am not sure if this is intended, but I can access xxx (copied the link from your earlier screenshot)

I have read through it and I'm really impressed at how easy you have made it for someone to learn all the systems and where each control is located in the cockpit.

In the case that this was not meant to be public, I feel very lucky to have had a chance to get an early preview of the interactive manual :) You might want to make it a private page, however.

oops, no problem, but not intended.

• Like 1