Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

mopperle

Official Logbook

As Mathijs said, they are planning to sponsor the miles flown (and will ask other companies to do the same), but to do that a spreadsheet is needed that list the pilots, what plane(s) they used and how much they travelled.

Below is a link to a Google spreadsheet (thanks to Toby for setting it up) looking like this:

Screenshot-2017-10-3 80 days around the world_shared time sheet.png

So simply add your data as shown above.

• Upvote 1

Perhaps we could add the links to our diaries in the last column? It would be easier if we want to check out someone because of their a/c or location. 

• Upvote 1

Add me lol Davin Bennett.  I already reached HECA. I am flying the B1900D the entire time

I did my job too. I dare to say it could be interesting to know the used sim, if fsx, x-plane, p3d and so on just to know their diffusion among us.

• Upvote 1

Gentle reminder to all who are attending this cool event to insert and update this logbook.

• Upvote 2

How about a definition of the columns in the log?  In particular the following: Total Flights, Total NM, Total Hours.  I've noticed some people are entering the totals from their logbook and others are entering totals just from the Phileas Fogg flight.  Which should it be?

Of course you should input your data: the miles you have flown and the hours you have flown. Total flights is simply the number of legs you have flown between leaving London and returning to London from one airport to the other.

Is there a problem with the spreadsheet tonight. Trying to update for my most recent flight and all I get is the blue wheel of death and the message google is not responding due to long running script. Trying to stop the script leads to Internet Explorer is not responding! Anyone else having problems? Thanks

just added another column so you can enter which type of sim you are using

• Upvote 1

oh dear, just noticed this after landing back at Heathrow. I'll just have to do it all again :lolsign_s:

• Like 1

Luckily I logged all my flights in my own spreadsheet, so I had all the data I needed.  Phew! :boingy_s:

I noticed the total hours in my entry has gone missing :(  I have no way of tracking it now.

16 minutes ago, nealmac said:

I noticed the total hours in my entry has gone missing :(  I have no way of tracking it now.

Bad luck, sent Tobus a PM, he set up this spreadsheet and maybe there is kind of versioning which allows to get back your hours or try to get them via the logbook in P3D

Never thought of the P3D logbook. Thanks Otto, I'll give that a shot.

Hi Y'all,

A quick question please:

As I'll be tied up RW  through Christmas, I flew my final leg into EGLC yesterday.  I just looked at the "official logbook" and my flight isn't marked with green to indicate I'm finished as others' are. 

Is there a procedure in addition to the logbook which I must go through to be considered as having completing the rally?

Rupert 

sitting all alone in the bar, waiting for the others to arrive. Wonder if they gave me the wrong bar again, like last time...

M

On 12/21/2017 at 3:20 AM, jwenting said:

sitting all alone in the bar, waiting for the others to arrive. Wonder if they gave me the wrong bar again, like last time...

May be as good thing..that lot will end up barred from every bar they go to and at least we will be able to drink when we want...

On 12/23/2017 at 3:37 PM, harrry said:

M

May be as good thing..that lot will end up barred from every bar they go to and at least we will be able to drink when we want...

Might also pay to check *under* the tables before declaring that you're alone...... now, be a good chap and pass the aspirin....

SeanG

13 minutes ago, SeanG said:

Might also pay to check *under* the tables before declaring that you're alone...... now, be a good chap and pass the aspirin....

SeanG

Nah.....someone gave me a drum kit for Christmas.....have to practice.........