Intentions for PFPX & Navigraph w/CRJ

Is there a template to download for PFPX to add the CRJ, and a way to export a flight plan?

Are you aware if Navigraph will be adding the CRJ to their FMS data service for AIRAC updates?

Hallo Fragged^2!

Thanks for your answer. Never imagine CRJ comes from Digital Aviation

I'll try it this morning

Daniel

Thanks Mopperle!

But I find it confusing .

Daniel

7 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Regarding the PFPX template question;

Thanks- I don't seem to have this target folder in ~\Public\Documents. I also don't have a PFPX folder in ~\Users\[name]\Documents. There's an Aerosoft folder in Documents that contains a folder for the Airbus and the CRJ. Nothing for PFPX. The only folder I can find on my system for PFPX is in C:\Aerosoft/Professional Flight Planner X. In this folder, I cannot find the aircraft type files. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

All my Windows 8 and Windows 10 machines have a C:\Users\Public\Documents folder. 

If you don't have it I have actually no clue where your PFPX is reading it's entire configuration and also navigation database from.

How strange - I just checked in the Navigraph mappings and it is in \Public\Documents\PFPX Data. But I can't get to this folder. I'm in \Public, but there's no Documents folder. I have show hidden files turned on, and I can't find it. 

I just found it - very bizarre. I had to manually enter the path to the folder in an explorer window. I couldn't navigate to the folder. Thanks for the help

The 2 files from the CRJ folder have a .per extension. All the files in PFPX Data\Aircraft Types are .txt. I tried adding a new aircraft and looking for the CRJ aircraft type is not available. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

There should also be lots of .per files in that folder. 

After adding the files to that folder and restarting PFPX you should have it available for selection:

Please login to display this image.

Can it be that they are not fully compatible? The Random Payload of PFPX gave me over 4 tons of cargo, which I couldn't add in the CRJ-manager. Something I am doing wrong or something I have to manually adjust in the aircraft editor?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The CRJ Manager allows a maximum cargo of 1496kg (700) / 1696kg (900). PFPX doesn't have the cargo capacity field configured through the provided performance files, therefore PFPX can't know about this limitation (at least not with the plain default values).

So just set that max cargo value in PFPX manually ;) 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, bhorv67 said:

No .per files in Aircraft Types. All .txt. I restarted PFPX, the CRJ doesn't come up in the drop down list. 

Sorry, I have no clue why your PFPX installation is different from mine. 

What was the first PFPX verison you ever installed and are you using the update installers or full installers for version updates?

But we are definitely leaving CRJ ground here, so please open a topic in the PFPX subforum and answer my question there.

Archived