Aerosoft Forums "Most Valued Members" Announced.

Shaun Fletcher

We have decided that certain forum members have given a lot of there time and gone out of there way to help there fellow flight simmers to resolve issues on the forum.

As a special thank you to these folks we will be honouring them with a special Rank Status and the gift of 5 free download products at our shop.

We will also be promoting other members of our forum to this status at regular intervals during the year.

The first to receive the Honourable Forum Rank status of "Most Valued Member" are two members of the German Forum and these are Marco EDDF and Thorsten01.

Congratulations guys, please contact me on shaunaerosoft@aol.com to claim your gifts.

If you had read the ENTIRE post properly you would have seen that the "gifts" were already defined as "5 free download products at our shop". ;)

Thanks. I read the "ENTIRE" post. That little thing that I did there... that's called a joke. Maybe you'll get it some day. I hope the clarification helps. :roll:

• Aerosoft
Why thank you! :D

No, thank YOU.

There are two reasons we do this. First because we are old style Internet users. We believe strongly in helping other users where ever possible. FS is a hobby we all share and the forums are a medium where we can let show. The second reason is less idealistic and altruistic. Your help to other users unloads our support department and often you help users when we are offline. You provide us a service and if anything we are late to acknowledge this.

We have done things like this before but it was time to make it more public. So don't thank us, just have fun with the freebies.

Congrats from me as well. I actually thought Marco was a member of the support staff, he really does help out alot. Keep it up guys.

Gentleman

Many congratulations and well done for all your support to fellow simmers. If you are going to win any accolade..............the one you want is from the best..................and that is where aerosoft sits..............so look at this as an Oscar of the FS World...............from the best in the FS World

Thanks. I read the "ENTIRE" post. That little thing that I did there... that's called a joke. Maybe you'll get it some day. I hope the clarification helps. :roll:

ah... never mind...

Congratulations to the "winners", anyway...

What's really nice about this kind of recognition is that it's coming from a group of people who actually DO spend considerable time doing just the same sort of thing... either in "front of the camera" or behind the scenes. That's what makes it special. It's just the sort of thing professionals do for one another without making it seem flowery or contrived.

From an ol' stick 'n rudder guy, let me add my congratulations and note that I KNOW there are many more of you out there very deserving, as well. And that's pretty evident as I read some of the names who've posted a response to this thread.