New installers for P3D v3

I appreciate this may be not a priority for the Aerosoft team but may I ask when are you planning on releasing the updated installer?

Thanks.

Don't get me wrong here but why don't we just wait and let the people do their work, every product is as important as the next for those that have purchased it. We would all complain (I know I would) if the bus comes out and don't work correctly, so lets leave them to it and the more they are left alone the quicker it will be released.

If nothing goes wrong the busses will be available next week. We are fixing a set of small issues and will start testing on Monday.

More thean a week passed,i can't not see any new installer or some more information.

Looks like, stalling tactics .

Rene

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looks like, stalling tactics .

Another possibility would be, that the first part of the sentence you quoted just happened. You should read a sentence completely and not only the part you would like to read. No need to start stupid rumors...

The installers are in development/test and will be released as soon as everything is as it should be.

New installers for P3D will also bring new features for FSX users?

No new features, just updated installers for P3Dv3 and P3Dv3 compatibility of the buses. It will be a version 1.31.

Another possibility would be, that the first part of the sentence you quoted just happened. You should read a sentence completely and not only the part you would like to read. No need to start stupid rumors...

The installers are in development/test and will be released as soon as everything is as it should be.

No new features, just updated installers for P3Dv3 and P3Dv3 compatibility of the buses. It will be a version 1.31.

Ok, so the installers are only for P3D?

If not it's necessary FSX users update to new version?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The version 1.31 will come with fixed fonts for the the Window 10 font problem. Other than that I am not aware of further fixes.

There are indeed a few further minor fixes, but don't ask me for a changelog now. Some kind of the "I got 5 minutes before I can leave the office, but the boss stands next to the door, so what do I do now?" things.

....I know its asked before, but can we get info how long it will apprx take to get the new installer ? Comparing to pmdg they had the new installer very quick released. I know aerosoft has many products, but only a few where available now. Brgds

• Deputy Sheriffs

I know aerosoft has many products, but only a few where available now. Brgds

Well, that maybe because they are still working on the others ;) 

Please have a look here:

....I know its asked before, but can we get info how long it will apprx take to get the new installer ? Comparing to pmdg they had the new installer very quick released. I know aerosoft has many products, but only a few where available now. Brgds

There are a few differences between us and PMDG though:

We sold you the product for some specific simulators, which are FSX, FSX:SE and Prepar3Dv2, all in one license for 40$.

PMDG sold you the P3D license seperatly from the FSX one you may already have owned (starting at 90$) and you paid them for P3Dv3 compability back then already as that was part of the contract between you and them.
Therefore PMDG had to deliver and they had to do so fast, while we do not owe you anything. What wouldn't have to make our products P3Dv3 compatible, but PMDG had to do it because it is part of your contract with them.

If you look at other developers who are selling P3D licenses (mainly only for v2, so they wouldn't owe you anything either) a lot are still in the process of making their products compatible.

....sorry, but will you release updated products all together or one by one. Since days no new installer products released. 

We'll do them one by one as soon as the installers are done. We see no sense in holding something finished back.

At this moment the simple reason why it's been some time since the last P3Dv3 installer was released is that Andreas, who is doing the installers here at aerosoft, is ill at the moment.
Have a look into the Airbus v1.31 previewthread, there is a bit more discussion when we expect to be able to continue with the next v3 releases.

• 7 months later...

Excuse me for reviving this old topic, but I'm unaware of where to find updated installers for P3D (I've only newly switched to P3D from FSX).  I've searched around both the forums and my order history, but haven't found anything.  I have the Wilga, Katana, Dimona, Discus K, and Catalina I'd like to install.  I found P3D installers for the Huey, ASK21 and Twin Otter Extended.  

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

P3D v.3 seems to have official sanction now. It works perfectly in my W7 x64 system.

I believe the A318/319 1.4 is also compatible with P3D v.3.

Please login to display this image.

John

Archived