New installers for P3D v3

Greetings to Aerosoft team!

When can we expect the new installers for the Airbus 318-321, please?

We want to resume flying with using FS2Crew but cannot do that unless the updated installers are published by the Aerosoft.

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please rest assured that Aerosoft is working on the compatibility tests and new installers already in the fasted possible way. Rushing things would only lead to preventable errors. Also keep in mind, that AS has not just one product but over 200 products to be considered...

So I would kindly like to ask you to be a little bit patient. 

Will there be a notification in the forum headline? Or on the aerosoft shop page?
Would be nice so we dont have to look through the forum :) 

Appreciate your work on the new installers! Cant wait to fly the lovely Airbus in P3D! :)

We want to resume flying with using FS2Crew but cannot do that unless the updated installers are published by the Aerosoft.

You can do just that by editing each panel.cfg youself for fs2crew to work. The airbus is fine in v3 and has no issue i'm aware of after ~10 legs. No need to expediate anything here.

Just in case this needs clarification, you need to search for every "FS2Crew2010\Versions\AerosoftAirbusX\Gauges" instances in each panel.cfg and change it to the whole path like "D:\Prepar3D v3\FS2Crew2010\Versions\AerosoftAirbusX\Gauges".

Done that already a while ago after realizing there will be no "official quick fix". One thing I can add is that it may be important to completely uninstall and then reinstall the FS2Crew for Airbus before editing the panel.cfg files to include the full path to the gauge.

Just to support the test team and anyone who wishes to fly the buses in P3D3: the A320 works almost perfectly fine on my system. The only issue that I have is that the doors do not work properly. If I push any door button on the FCDU, it always opens and closes the main entry.

Peter

Just to support the test team and anyone who wishes to fly the buses in P3D3: the A320 works almost perfectly fine on my system. The only issue that I have is that the doors do not work properly. If I push any door button on the FCDU, it always opens and closes the main entry.

Peter

Download the newest FSUIPC and it fixes that issue.

Peter

This issue is present in other planes ported to p3d v3 too.

on V3 I got FS2CREW to work on aerosoft airbus, its very simple. Install FS2CREW install to P3D Version 3 directory. Then find the panel config file under each corresponding aircraft.

example for an A320 mines is installed this path 

D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2back\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320 CFM\Panel (panel config file)

edit the lines to reflect your directory : change line

gauge65=FS2Crew2010\Versions\AerosoftAirbusX\Gauges\FS2CrewAirbusVoice!FS2Crew_Icon, 10,10,10,10

delete it and replace it with 
gauge65=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\FS2Crew2010\Versions\AerosoftAirbusX\Gauges\FS2CrewAirbusVoice!FS2Crew_Icon, 10,10,10,10

further on all following lines [window 28] through [window 33]
insert the directory in which it was installed 

PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP FIRST PRIOR TO EDITING

This will WORK.

I Know you have lots of work on with new installers for v3, but would it be possible at all to give some time frame on installers for the Airbus, within a week, a months. Not pushing or anything, just some idea would be helpful that's all. Am not being un-patient, simple wondering when roughly.

Will you be included the F hotfix within it also?

Thanks.

Peter

I would rather have it work perfectly rather than almost perfectly? 

Ive just seen your adding Frank, nice touch. Hope testing is going well, keeping my eye open for news. Look forward to doing a walk around.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ive just seen your adding Frank, nice touch. Hope testing is going well, keeping my eye open for news. Look forward to doing a walk around.

I am sure you wanted to post into the A330 preview topic, and not here ;) 

No Tom, I did not want to post in the A330 preview topic, yes I saw Frank in there but he was doing a walk round with the A319. Hence why I hope he comes with the update/new v3 installers. 

If nothing goes wrong the busses will be available next week. We are fixing a set of small issues and will start testing on Monday.

Can you tell us what those issues are? I have a few.. For example:

• When i shut down the engines, they keep spinning for a looooong time
  • The outside views are "Jumpy", i dont know if you know what i mean. I can make a video if you need.
  • When i restore a saved flight, the auto throttle state is not restored. I need to clic the button
  • When i restore a saved flight, the chronometer state is not restored (And that's too bad because i use it to see how long the trip took)

Is any of those in your list?

I would rather have it work perfectly rather than almost perfectly? 

I quite agree, but until it works perfectly I am happy to fly the A320 with imperfect door animations.

Peter

I quite agree, but until it works perfectly I am happy to fly the A320 with imperfect door animations.

Peter

Are you using the latest FSUIPC?  If not give it a try.  I was having this issue until the latest version came out and it fixed it.

Archived