Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0 professional ERROR

Nico1506

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please take a look into your Windows Event Log (eventvwr.exe -> Windows Logs -> Applicaion) and post the latest error message being written by p3d.exe here.

vor 4 Stunden , Tom A320 sagte:

Please take a look into your Windows Event Log (eventvwr.exe -> Windows Logs -> Applicaion) and post the latest error message being written by p3d.exe here.

What do you mean? Cant find it in Event log

BTW no Problems with default F22 ..

Okay now same Problem with Carenado Plane.. here is my Application Error (if it is this what you mean..?):

Protokollname: Application
Quelle:        Application Error
Datum:         17.08.2017 20:16:35
Ereignis-ID:   1000
Aufgabenkategorie:(100)
Ebene:         Fehler
Schlüsselwörter:Klassisch
Benutzer:      Nicht zutreffend
Computer:      DESKTOP-C560LBF
Beschreibung:
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 4.0.28.21686, Zeitstempel: 0x594a7255
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ntdll.dll, Version: 10.0.15063.447, Zeitstempel: 0xa329d3a8
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000374
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000f775f
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2d0
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d31784e7653ae6
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Berichtskennung: f6082419-4473-4df4-b8ed-d938bd30f02e
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: 
Ereignis-XML:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-08-17T18:16:35.852296100Z" />
    <EventRecordID>6356</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-C560LBF</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>Prepar3D.exe</Data>
    <Data>4.0.28.21686</Data>
    <Data>594a7255</Data>
    <Data>ntdll.dll</Data>
    <Data>10.0.15063.447</Data>
    <Data>a329d3a8</Data>
    <Data>c0000374</Data>
    <Data>00000000000f775f</Data>
    <Data>2d0</Data>
    <Data>01d31784e7653ae6</Data>
    <Data>E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll</Data>
    <Data>f6082419-4473-4df4-b8ed-d938bd30f02e</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, thank you Nico. That's exactly what the devs need.

Can you also give the complete hardware specs of your computer, please?

vor 2 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Yes, thank you Nico. That's exactly what the devs need.

Can you also give the complete hardware specs of your computer, please?

Intel Skylake 6700K at 4.5 GHZ OC, HT off

ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming Motherboard

MSI Geforce 1070 8 GB 

32 GB DDR4 RAM 

Windwos 10 anniversary

3x SSD 250 GB 

@Nico1506 @Tom A320 Not saying this is the cause but this sounds awfully reminiscent of an issue I had a while ago with P3Dv4 when adding new scenery to the simulator. Other users reported the same issue too.  See this thread and the associated link to the issue and potential workarounds on the Prepar3D forums.  Can you check if this is the same problem?

10 minutes ago, Nico1506 said:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 4.0.28.21686, Zeitstempel: 0x594a7255
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ntdll.dll, Version: 10.0.15063.447, Zeitstempel: 0xa329d3a8
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000374

0xc0000374 means heap corruption (memory messed up). It's quite doubtful that a scenery can cause this.

vor 4 Minuten, ProfessorMadman sagte:

@Nico1506 @Tom A320 Not saying this is the cause but this sounds awfully reminiscent of an issue I had a while ago with P3Dv4 when adding new scenery to the simulator. Other users reported the same issue too.  See this thread and the associated link to the issue and potential workarounds on the Prepar3D forums.  Can you check if this is the same problem?

Yes seems to be the same Problem like they discribe... but there is also no new solution or fix to see in this thread??

I also had this problem in ORBX LOWI with addon planes.. but I thought it was an error of BETA Objectflow 2 or something. 

Really dont know what to do now. 

20 minutes ago, Nico1506 said:

Yes seems to be the same Problem like they discribe... but there is also no new solution or fix to see in this thread??

I also had this problem in ORBX LOWI with addon planes.. but I thought it was an error of BETA Objectflow 2 or something. 

Really dont know what to do now. 

One user removed all v4 native addon.xml entries and added his scenery only through the traditional method.  I didn't and am juggling scenery entries as I fly to prevent the issue.  To get EDDF working just remove an unwanted/unneeded scenery from your library for now and see if Frankfurt loads successfully then?

OKAY. 

I just deactivated ObjectFlow 2 at Addons (was still activated) I wondering why because I rolled back to stable FTX Central without OF 2 and iam also wondering why this cause errors with other addonairports like EDDF. 

Now I can fly at EDDF with all Planes without problems! 

vor 16 Minuten, ProfessorMadman sagte:

One user removed all v4 native addon.xml entries and added his scenery only through the traditional method.  I didn't and am juggling scenery entries as I fly to prevent the issue.  To get EDDF working just remove an unwanted/unneeded scenery from your library for now and see if Frankfurt loads successfully then?

i had the same issues and did this and this fixed things for me, yeah. waiting for a permanent fix though because right now, this isnt satisfying.

• Aerosoft

We are very much hoping that this will be solved because right now we only have one add-on that uses the newish installer option (the Bronco) and that gives us headaches beyond believe. In fact I will have that installer redone to use the old and trusted method. But keep in mind that Lockheed is always very willing to fix stuff and is always listening to our moans. So changes are very good it will be solved.

Ok just short Information. 

It was not objectflow 2 from orbx. I also deactivated URP! Now Iam sure only URP can caused this problem off shut down because I turned OF 2 on again to test and leave URP deactivated.

Iam using pta since few weeks.

I think maybe URP isnt compatible with some addon airports? 

(sorry for bad englisch haha) 

Archived