• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Yes please! I love the CRJ so much and Hans got me very excited with the announcement of a "V2" version of it. Im patient, but its over a year now and no new info... The CRJ needs to be made great again!
    • Two more things:   1.   I don't know if Toolbar Pushback Pro is connected to the aircraft's rudder system at all or not. I say this because some aircraft have unusable rudder until the hydraulics system is powered up. So just in case, I have tested some aircraft with both "cold and dark" and fully powered up states, where the flight controls were surely operative.   The thing is, though, that it doesn't matter. If pushback works in the case of an aircraft then it works regardless if said aircraft is powered up or not. Case in point, the iniBuilds A320neo. Until an engine is running there are no flight controls. This doesn't affect the pushback at all, it works. And on aircraft where it doesn't work, it also doesn't matter whether they're powered up or not.   So I obviously don't know how Toolbar Pushback works on a technical level, but the state of the hydraulics/rudder system doesn't seem to affect it in any way.   2.   I tried using Toolbar Pushback Pro with both the "Auto-rudder" assistance ON and OFF, just in case. Neither state had any effect on the success of the pushbacks. It seems to be strictly aircraft-dependent as I haven't found any other setting that would affect it.
    • Thank you Tom. I would like to add that of course this issue does not significantly affect the overall wonderful sim experience I enjoy. I am a licensed aircraft engineer recently retired after nearly 50 years. In our business we need to fix problems and leaving anything pending preys on the mind. That is the bigger problem for me, I know it still lingers in the background and needs to be fixed before I can sleep easy. Hope that doesn't sound too trite but that is how I am wired. Always really appreciate not only yours, but all the other flight sim community members across the board for their boundless help. If nothing comes in the near future I will again re-consider a full re-install of FS2020 but WITHOUT update 15 ! - enjoy the day.
    • My experience on Xbox Series X is different. Whether I set the pushback speed to the default 4 kts or decrease it to 2 kts, the same issue happens, only in slower motion. I haven't tried 1 kt but it would be too slow to enjoy anyway. In my view the default 4 kts setting should work properly.
    • Still working on trying to get to the bottom of this - We hope to have an update soon.
    • Me again. Thanks for the above. I found another aerosoft-toolbar-pushback file in my C drive as you suggest. File removed and planned a new, heart in mouth, pushback. First attempt at 4 kts, then 3 kts then 2 kts then 1 kt. ! ! ! All failed miserably and made not the slightest bit of difference. This is driving me insane ! !
    • Hello everyone,   Any news about the one year access?   Thank you,   Regards
    • @Tomauch dir vielen Dank für den Input! Ich versuche jetzt mal , das Richtige für mich aus euren Vorschlägen herauszubekommen 😀 bin aber begeistert von dem Support hier!
    • Hallo,   MSFS verwendet primär die CPU und Sie werden dies mehr mit den detaillierteren Addons (wie der Fenix) bemerken. Marius hat Recht, dass Sie einen spürbaren Unterschied zu Ihren aktuellen Spezifikationen sehen würden, wenn Sie den Sprung zu einer 4070Ti Super machen, aber ohne ein Upgrade der CPU der Simulator schnell an eine Limitierung durch die CPU kommen würden. Zu beachten ist, dass deine aktuelle CPU der 6. Generation von Intel ist. Wenn du also ein Upgrade in diesem Bereich möchtest, musst du auf jeden Fall auch die Kosten für ein neues Motherboard und kompatiblen Arbeitsspeicher berücksichtigen, da dein aktueller Arbeitsspeicher mit größter Wahrscheinlichkeit nicht mehr kompatibel ist (obwohl @FlyAgi dir hier weiterhilft). Die 7800X3D ist derzeit eine der besten für MSFS, also solltest du dir diese vielleicht ansehen.   Meine Empfehlung wäre zunächst, einen Betrag für die niedrigste GPU, die ich empfehlen würde, eine 4070, beiseite zu legen. Nvidia-Karten haben den Vorteil von DLSS, was einen großen Unterschied in Bezug auf die FPS machen kann. Mit dem Rest deines Budgets würde ich mich dann darauf konzentrieren, die beste CPU zu bekommen, die du bekommen kannst (zusammen mit einem Motherboard, das sie unterstützen kann). Wenn du noch etwas Budget übrig hast, kannst du es für eine Grafikkarte verwenden, die höher als eine 4070 ist. GPUs sind immer einfacher aufzurüsten als CPUs, weshalb ich empfehle, sich zuerst für die beste CPU zu entscheiden.   Während die Simulation an die CPU gebunden ist, wird Ihre Grafikkarte bei Modellanpassungen wie Vatsim und detaillierteren Flughäfen ins Spiel kommen. DLSS wird hier helfen, aber mit einer 4070 ist es unwahrscheinlich, dass Sie alle Einstellungen auf hohem Niveau halten können, also behalten Sie dies im Hinterkopf, um Enttäuschungen zu vermeiden!  Es sollte auch erwähnt werden, dass wir noch nicht wissen, was die minimalen Spezifikationen für Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 sind, so dass, während dies ist, was wir empfehlen jetzt, es könnte sich ändern, sobald 2024 veröffentlicht.
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use