A320/A321 now available for FSX STEAM

• Aerosoft

If you bought your A320/A321 at our shop you will now find a new (additional) installer on your order history page that supports FSX STEAM. This is the same version as now available for FSX (v1.21) and should work identical. This is however a test version and not recommended if you only have FSX STEAM!

Please report any new problems (not with the functionality, only with installer etc). When we find no new issues we'll do the bundle and A318/A319 very soon.

Just a quick question... If I already have the airbus bundle installed on steam is their any need to reinstall it with the steam installer if everything seems to be working fine as it is?

Thanks

And are you 100% sure you got the same aircraft in the tool and FS?

I realized I setted it at A319 (with A320 in FS). I resetted the Fuel Planner at A320. It still doesn't load the PAX, Fuel or Cargo.

• Aerosoft

I realized I setted it at A319 (with A320 in FS). I resetted the Fuel Planner at A320. It still doesn't load the PAX, Fuel or Cargo.

As you can see it works here, 50 pax, 5000 kg cargo and 6405 kg fuel. Set in the planner and loaded into FSX STEAM without problems when I selected the loadsheet.

post-43-0-58290800-1420480678_thumb.png

Let's wait for more reports.

As you can see it works here, 50 pax, 5000 kg cargo and 6405 kg fuel. Set in the planner and loaded into FSX STEAM without problems when I selected the loadsheet.

attachicon.gif2015-01-05_18-56-09.png

Let's wait for more reports.

I meant to say it loads to Steam Edition without a problem (I mean loadsheet is working) but I cannot use the PAX, Cargo or the Fuel. Everything else seems to work fine.

I meant to say it loads to Steam Edition without a problem (I mean loadsheet is working) but I cannot use the PAX, Cargo or the Fuel. Everything else seems to work fine.

Stand by for this. I am reciving reports that the steam edition breaks some simconnect features.

hello

why i do not have 1.21 version neither Steam Version on my order page?

thanks

You have the Airbus Extended not the latest Airbus Series. It's a paid upgrade to from the Extended. Search the forum if you need more info.

You have the Airbus Extended not the latest Airbus Series. It's a paid upgrade to from the Extended. Search the forum if you need more info.

WOW!

now we have to pay for ''patchs'' ? i don't care about A318/319 ...

well, i will think twice next time i want to buy an Aerosoft product ....

WOW!

now we have to pay for ''patchs'' ? i don't care about A318/319 ...

well, i will think twice next time i want to buy an Aerosoft product ....

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/87981-differences-between-extended-and-current-airbus-series/

Anything more regarding this will be deleted. You have a choice, to upgrade(not update) or not to. The choice is yours.

I tested the FSX Stem Edition Update (that came out today). The A319 is flyable but the doors still cannot be open/closed as well as PAX, Fuel and Cargo cannot be used (even if the loadsheet works). However, I seen nothing wrong with any of the displays, I can change states, shut down the engines, the knobs are operating fine (Speed, Altitude, Altimeter (hPa is tested only) and Heading) the Autopilot 1 button is working and Autothrust as well as the Flaps (I took off from KSEA and landed at a random airport (didn't use a flight plan)). Only the things related to the Right MCDU (didn't test out the Left) are having problems (except for the Load/Save States and the View System (I am able to set it off)).

Was this test made today as they just updated FSX steam Edition today..

I just checked the 318/9 version and se black screen for doors and GND service on the right hand MCDU or should I say I see the text as gray and pressing buttons do not do anything..

Edit:

I find a problem by the installer as I only have FSX steam Edition installed and then the path is wrong for the installer as it creates FSX-SE folder in the: AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\

but since I don´t have the boxed version Installed my path is the default FSX folder and not FSX-SE this is someting that can start confusion.. and perhaps explane why it does not fully work as I took the data from the file and corected the XML.dll file in my right folder and now it works after a re-install of the airbus 318/9

edit:

Any off you that have the problem run the DVD-disk version besides the steam version? just to se if it´s only when you dont have disk version installed

Was this test made today as they just updated FSX steam Edition today..

I just checked the 318/9 version and se black screen for doors and GND service on the right hand MCDU or should I say I see the text as gray and pressing buttons do not do anything..

Edit:

I find a problem by the installer as I only have FSX steam Edition installed and then the path is wrong for the installer as it creates FSX-SE folder in the: AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\

but since I don´t have the boxed version Installed my path is the default FSX folder and not FSX-SE this is someting that can start confusion.. and perhaps explane why it does not fully work as I took the data from the file and corected the XML.dll file in my right folder and now it works after a re-install of the airbus 318/9

edit:

Any off you that have the problem run the DVD-disk version besides the steam version? just to se if it´s only when you dont have disk version installed

Yes, I made the test today. The only problems I still have is that I cannot select the Doors or the Fuel/PAX/Cargo as they are grayed out. Also, I am indeed running FSX Gold Edition with the FSX Steam Edition. Also, I haven't tested the installer since I got FSX Steam Edition up to date (in other words, I didn't uninstall it before the update but nothing in terms of functionallity changed).

hmm strange I got it working after that small edit.. ofcause your engines has to be off and parking brake set before they work, dont know if you did that els it would not work.. as it sounds like a quick test you made..

Archived