A320/A321 now available for FSX STEAM

What I did is selected the A319, set the location to KSEA at active runway, takeoff, fly north, land at some airport, set parking brake and shut down the engines. I think that was a quick test (before I took off, I did load the Loadsheet but couldn't because PAX/Cargo/Fuel is grayed out and is unselectable). I might try to start up the aircraft from Cold and Dark some time soon as a test (I might try an actual flight from KDFW-KIAH, both from FSDT).

In my case, ti Works reasonably well. Maybe I am wrong , but fonts in ND seem a bit bigger tan FSX ....

Left pic is FSX SE, second one is FSX.

Best.

Miquel.

post-27390-0-18773100-1421257197_thumb.j

post-27390-0-71909200-1421257474_thumb.j

In my case, ti Works reasonably well. Maybe I am wrong , but fonts in ND seem a bit bigger tan FSX ....

Left pic is FSX SE, second one is FSX.

Best.

Miquel.

I noticed the font size only on the Waypoints. Are you successful loading the PAX/Fuel/Cargo via Loadsheet?

Keep me informed about those simconnect issues, it has been an issue with this STEAM version.

I read in a forum elsewhere about some simconnect issues as well. Someone found this 'work around' and said it works for them.

"Go to --> Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces

From there, you need to click on each of the 3 folders, and run the SimConnect installer in all of them."

Maybe it works for your 319/320 as well :)

I read in a forum elsewhere about some simconnect issues as well. Someone found this 'work around' and said it works for them.

"Go to --> Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces

From there, you need to click on each of the 3 folders, and run the SimConnect installer in all of them."

Maybe it works for your 319/320 as well :)

I didn't have any Simconnect issues. Only the Fuel/Cargo/PAX/Doors do not work in the Right MCDU, even if I ran all of the Simconnect installers.

Hello,

I recently bought Airbus A320/321, the installation went smoth, everything is working fine but i got the FMGS.DLL_unloaded error that causes a FSX crash sometimes when i end a flight. I already made some research, found this http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/90302-fmgsdll/

I followed all the tips that i could find, installed the latest c++ libraries...i have the 2012, 2103 and 2005(FSX Steam doenst run without 2005 c++ libraries) removed RAAS addon and still im having this issue. All the others addons that i have installed are working fine.

I know this problem was already discussed and this is not a support thread, but i have FSX Steam and could use some extra tips to solve this issue.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

I'm looking at buying the A320/A321 package (http://www.justflight.com/product/aerosoft-airbus-a320-a321-for-fsx-and-p3d) however I would like to know how well it is working with the Steam FSX before I purchase..

Could you just confirm if things appears to be working fine or whether I should wait until some issues are ironed out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

New simmers in the house. I buy the Aerosoft Airbus bundle from "The FlightSim Store" one month ago. Have had no issue with it playing together with FSX SE. However, I do notice the FPS drop from 30 to 11-12 at a time and sometime to 1. I had to restart FSX SE. I love your guys product. I hope in future you will make different model for Airbus like A380, A330, A340 the one that commercial airliner use. Also I want to ask is if the Aerosoft PMDG 747 compatible with steam edition?

• 2 months later...

Hi,

i need help with this Airbus320/321. I've got the steam version and downloaded the right installer, installed it and everything else. Now there are two problems i don't know how to fix. First ist, that the left FMC only accept one klick with my mouse. It doesn't matter witch button i push, this is the last i can do with the left FMC. Second is, that my cocpit doesn't look like it has to do, some computers are only black! Shown you at the picture.

Does anyone knows how to fix this two porblems???

Thanks for help

Please login to display this image.

Yes i did before i post it here. I installed all 3 SimConnect.msi in the 3 folders FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-RTM, FSX-SP1, FSX-XPACK. Nothing happend. Still the same problem.

Archived