• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the CFM engines receive a custom fuel simulation like the IAE engines?

I remember it was written by one of the devs during the preview phase, but after that nobody mentioned this anymore...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Will the CFM engines receive a custom fuel simulation like the IAE engines?

I remember it was written by one of the devs during the preview phase, but after that nobody mentioned this anymore...

Yes, it is in the works so to speak.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mathijs,

are there any plans to support the FCU from cpflight in the future ? I also asked paolo from cpflight but didn´t get an answer :-( .... would be nice, cause this part wasn´t that cheap and I own it :-) ...

greats pepe

• Aerosoft

Any news regarding the SP2 Release?

Our priority now is to get the files ready for box delivery on Monday. After that we need to pull the 318/319 on the same level as the A320/A321 with SP2 for A318/A319 and SP1 for A320/A321.

Our priority now is to get the files ready for box delivery on Monday. After that we need to pull the 318/319 on the same level as the A320/A321 with SP2 for A318/A319 and SP1 for A320/A321.

Is your plan thereafter to start working on the A330-200 and -300?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived