• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me say I prefer wait more time and get both A318/A319 and A320/A321 at same level and fully updated at same time for download. Will be this the plan Mathijs?

• Aerosoft

Let me say I prefer wait more time and get both A318/A319 and A320/A321 at same level and fully updated at same time for download. Will be this the plan Mathijs?

Yes, that's why this is an important release, it needs to bring the two projects on the same level.

Downloading the new SP2 for both Airbuses now :)
One question: need to uninstall current versions, have the latest of both, or just install the new ones?
And how about liverys?

Thanks, you save my weekend :)

Conny

• Aerosoft

Downloading the new SP2 for both Airbuses now :)

One question: need to uninstall current versions, have the latest of both, or just install the new ones?

And how about liverys?

Thanks, you save my weekend :)

Conny

De-install both and you you will need to re-install the liveries.

I know that is a bitch but believe me, you do not want to have orphaned files messing up things.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Mathijs, happy new year! I want to ask what are the plans for 2015? What can we expect for A318/19/20/21 and A330? What is in the pipeline?

Hello aerosoft and happy new year! Are there any news for the A330? Any general prediction e.g. "We expect it on late summer" or "It should be realeased in September"?

Sorry for asking about dates, but you released the smaller buses and I am just wondering! :glare_s:

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Just wanna say I'm REALLLLLLLLLY looking forward to that DHC Beaver Extended edition!!!! I would instantly pay good money for that, no question! I salivate at the thought of flying it in Prepar3D!

+1

Please Mathijs, give us some good news about that :)

• 2 months later...
Okay fair enough, I'm new to these forums, being cheeky is no way of promoting a product though. I do understand that you receive a number of these 'newbie' and 'nooby' comments per day, but a simple redirection would be nice, and much more appreciated.

Again, thanks for the information.

Archived