Shaking PDF and ND during takeoff A319 IAE

Airbus339

Hello,

I'm experiencing this issue while taking off from EGLL (I have UK2000 V3 scenery if this could be useful): during takeoff acceleration, the speed indicator on the PDF and GS and wind indication on ND, start shaking violently and this makes the speed reading very difficult.

ATM I cannot say if this happens also on other types (A319 CFM or A318) or in other places but for sure happens at Heathrow

Well... that's odd. I loaded the aircraft on the runway in the takeoff state to save time and in this case the shaking is missing.

However if I load the aircraft at the parking, cold & dark, after taxi, during takeoff the speed shakes.

Will do a video next time I make a complete flight

EDIT: I can conferm the issue also during landing

If you guys are using ASN, try the beta 5 release. This is the changelog, bolded relevant info.

Beta 4 -> Beta 5 changelog:

- Added both UPDATE and FULL VERSION installer downloads for SP1 Open Beta (for both FSX and P3D versions)
- Added new configurable hotkey for weather request menu (under General options)
- Fixed wrong location for EPLB airport, and added EPLB as wx station
- Fixed issue with radar data not showing up when ND > CDD range
- Made ASN not crash when loading a corrupt saved or downloaded wx file - Now it goes to live mode, or on loading shows a message
- Fixed a problem with corrupting data while saving manual weather to the disk which could cause crash on next ASN startup
- Fixed an issue where light turbulence may persist when the aircraft is on ground causing some aircraft to behave strangely (now turbulence on ground is always prevented, but starts immediately off the ground)
- Fixed an issue where departure airport would not be considered when filtering updrafts and downdrafts (causing excessive vertical air movement)
- Fixed a potential crash when using older archived data
- Adjusted cirrus handling to minimize doubled/mirrored cirrus and other cirrus drawing anomolies in some cases
- Fixed potential crash related to changing user options during initialization
- Added logging/message when any SimConnect variant cannot be properly initialized (indicating missing SimConnect managed client installation)
- Fixed potential issue related to radar data communications that would be triggered by closing/restarting the simulator
- Fixed P3D EMT Legacy Mode compatibility issue - NOTE: ActiveSkyNext=0 must be placed in the MigrationTool.cfg of EMT folder in order to prevent EMT from disabling Active Sky's ASConnect Module (and causing Ambients error message)

If you guys are using ASN, try the beta 5 release. This is the changelog, bolded relevant info.

Thank you, but I don't want to install anything that is still in beta. I think I'll wait for the official release, furthermore it seems that ASN beta SP1 is causing issues with FPS

I made a video of it happening on take-off at Heathrow. For the video, I did not use ASN, I used the default FSX weather.

http://youtu.be/sN3_c_0cvsI

That's exactly my issue. Thanks for posting. In the last days I've been testing A319 CFM and I didn't find this issue, so I couldn't make a video.

Do you guys run with locked frame rates? I had this problem too when limiting the frames in FSX.

When setting to unlimited, the problem is gone.

Maybe worth a try.

Seems like the shaking is gone, but the aircraft shakes with parking breaks on and the reversers have a delay of 6-7 seconds when landing...

Please don't hijack the thread. We are talking about another possible issue

Archived