----> A318/319 Crashing on exit, combination topic (probably solved)

cloudswimmer

• Aerosoft

Just had a crash prior to dep. in DEN on the A319. FSX (no P3D), windows 7 64. Using ALL hotfix and latest versions.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: fsx.exe

Application Version: 10.0.61637.0

Application Timestamp: 46fadb14

Fault Module Name: FMGS.DLL

Fault Module Version: 1.2.6.60

Fault Module Timestamp: 544d8d3b

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000028f7

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

But this topic is about a crash on exiting FSX.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And are you sure you are on version 1.12c?

Yes !!!! I Reinstall the Bus complete defrag my harddrive and before i start FSX I installed the new hotfix .. And restart my PC

• Aerosoft

Yes !!!! I Reinstall the Bus complete defrag my harddrive and before i start FSX I installed the new hotfix .. And restart my PC

Okay as far as we know you are the only one who still has this issue. We'll continue to monitor the issue.

In the mean time please try to provide us with a dump: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85493-a318319-crashing-on-exit-combination-topic-probably-solved/page-3?p=624856#entry624856

Okay as far as we know you are the only one who still has this issue. We'll continue to monitor the issue.

In the mean time please try to provide us with a dump: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85493-a318319-crashing-on-exit-combination-topic-probably-solved/page-3?p=624856#entry624856

Here :

fsx.exe.txt

We just checked that file, but it is not a dump file. Try to follow the instructions to the letter.

The resulting file will be many megabytes but it compresses very well.

Can u tell me know what is the issue ? :o

I just bought the model from Flightsim.com Pilot Shop late last night which is showing v 1.10. I experienced this CTD on exit/end of flight as well and also noticed that the issue occurs sometimes when opening and closing the FSX menu during the flight(to view maps or retrieve airport/ILS information). I updated with both hotfix files 1.11 & 1.12 and the issue still exists. I do recall having had this same exact issue with the A320/321 Extended version but that issue got fixed in subsequent updates(I still have that model on my HD and it is nearly 100% stable).

I tired repeatedly to make a mini-dump file but I cannot access PE when the crash occurs as Windows Explorer seems to freeze until FSX is finished crashing/closed down. After that, PE doesn't seem to save any information on FSX nor is FSX showing in the process tree.

What I can pass along is that there is a correlation with the CTD's when using the Crew Checklist and fully programing the FMGC. If I just jump in and fly around the pattern not using either function, it works fine and I am able to open the FSX menu or end the flight without issue but if I use those two systems(Crew Checklist & FMGC), at some point during the flight, if I press the escape button on my keyboard or click on any of the FSX menu items, the CTD fatal error message always occurs.

• Aerosoft

So it Crash's with the new A320/21 too !! -.-

EVERY Addon plane works perfectly but why your Bus not ? :(

I think a better question is why does it work without problems on thousands of systems and not on yours.

We do not know why exactly it happens to you. Something on your system is not standard and is causing the problem. I am pretty sure we'll never find out what.

Archived